Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:32:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what is the final result of gambling?
millions of multiplication - 2 (7.1%)
loss - 14 (50%)
profit - 2 (7.1%)
zero - 10 (35.7%)
Total Voters: 28

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best way to earn bitcoin?  (Read 4687 times)
Arnab biswas (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:07:33 PM

Since my experience in this bitcoin economy . i got many profit and losses.i also get addected to gembling, hence after a long time i realized my mistakes and recoverd myself and tryed many other things like cloud mining,trading etc...so,lets dicuss here with everyone that which is the safe,secure and fastest way to grow our coins.lets try to do something new.something like we can earn BTC a lot of btc without having a fear that owr coin would be stolen or something.lets start it.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ █████████████████ ███████████████ sec◔nds trade █████████████████ ███████████████ ↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓[/ url]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:41:56 PM

Since my experience in this bitcoin economy . i got many profit and losses.i also get addected to gembling, hence after a long time i realized my mistakes and recoverd myself and tryed many other things like cloud mining,trading etc...so,lets dicuss here with everyone that which is the safe,secure and fastest way to grow our coins.lets try to do something new.something like we can earn BTC a lot of btc without having a fear that owr coin would be stolen or something.lets start it.

I feel you have a few more mistakes to go through.
jokerboy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:43:47 PM

If you want to try another mining site you can check my sig.
bitcoinmining

Activity: 381

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:48:09 PM

Trading is OK; but I don't look positive to gambling&cloud mining to gain a lot of BTC as you said. You started from a bad point and you told us that you got your lessons. Maybe you can try 'real' mining if you have enough money to buy devices or doing your normal life business with Bitcoin can make you earn some good amount of BTC...
windpath
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 08:19:19 PM

Do you have any skills or knowledge you can trade for bitcoin?

moni3z

Activity: 899
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 08:22:30 PM

Become a local bitcoins trader.
Find a country that's underserved and see if there's methods in whatever your country to receive/pay out fiat in order to trade.

Otherwise sell things for bitcoins.
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 08:23:44 PM

Working for bitcoin as developer or selling some good online in an ecommerce
sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 08:50:07 PM

Theres a lot of ways you can earn bitcoin. You can use a real life skill, and market it for getting paid in bitcoin, or earn FIAT and convert it.
You can also use a signature for earning some amount of money.
bellringer19

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:04:40 PM

trading & tipping.

When you tip(via twitter, reddit, etc) you end up attracting a lot of attention, you'll be rewarded for your efforts in terms of followers which you eventually refer them to your trade tweets. Use referral links or even promote your own coin lol.

When it comes to Trading, it's just like the stock market. Buy low, sell high. Most inexperienced traders play with daily ding-dongs while experienced traders hold for weeks. Altcoins may be considered worthless to some people, but even a $5 investment in BTC>Altcoins will result in some amazing gains. For example, CannabisCoin went through a huge pump around October. It went from $0.005 to $0.05 and it's a perfect example of doing research before those big pumps and holding until the very right moment.
Normandoyle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

meow

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 09:09:37 PM

trading & tipping.

When you tip(via twitter, reddit, etc) you end up attracting a lot of attention, you'll be rewarded for your efforts in terms of followers which you eventually refer them to your trade tweets. Use referral links or even promote your own coin lol.

When it comes to Trading, it's just like the stock market. Buy low, sell high. Most inexperienced traders play with daily ding-dongs while experienced traders hold for weeks. Altcoins may be considered worthless to some people, but even a $5 investment in BTC>Altcoins will result in some amazing gains. For example, CannabisCoin went through a huge pump around October. It went from $0.005 to $0.05 and it's a perfect example of doing research before those big pumps and holding until the very right moment.

I remember the CANN pump lol. It was "redeemable for 1 gram" but it ended up spurring almost no guests besides maybe 4 or 5 individuals including an old woman who discovered it via craigslist. I don't even know what happened after the megadump.

inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:27:45 PM

Don't mine, don't gamble, don't be a scam artist, don't daytrade...

Bitcoin is money/asset. Accept it for salary, or for selling goods and services. Or just work for fiat and use that to buy bitcoin with a 1% on ramp fee.

GTFO

Activity: 100

i ♥ coinichiwa

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:50:37 PM

Signature Campaing in bitcointalk ;P. But you need account with more posts to get more btc.

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 11:03:09 PM

sell your body.

inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:10:15 PM

sell your body.

Valid Profession and solid advice. More ethical and noble service than most signature campaigns I see around here.

Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:38:05 PM

Japan : 24 milliards in January 2015 ... more PRINTING MACHINE !

-
fresca

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:11:05 AM

Japan : 24 milliards in January 2015 ... more PRINTING MACHINE !
When can we buy one here in America?  If I could just afford one, then I could buy more!  With so much debt in our economy it almost seems like this is where we are headed.  Just give people personal variable debt ceilings (PVDC) for anything, school, medical, autos, houses, groceries and they can just take their machine with them and essentially print the money at the sale.  Why does the fed get all the fun?

MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 04:23:29 AM

Surf through the many altcoin faucets and giveaways and exchange everything to BTC.
Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:29:06 AM

Earn bitcoin or Fiat is the same thing.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 06:39:14 AM

Since my experience in this bitcoin economy . i got many profit and losses.i also get addected to gembling, hence after a long time i realized my mistakes and recoverd myself and tryed many other things like cloud mining,trading etc...so,lets dicuss here with everyone that which is the safe,secure and fastest way to grow our coins.lets try to do something new.

Maybe you must more learn trading crypto currency, try to another coin.

something like we can earn BTC a lot of btc without having a fear that owr coin would be stolen or something.lets start it.

Signature Campaign or doing jobs, don't forget use escow Cheesy
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:31:48 AM

Surf through the many altcoin faucets and giveaways and exchange everything to BTC.

They will give even lower reward than BTC faucets and giveaways. Except by few promotions like the CLAM thing.

Trade altcoins has more potential, but even bigger risks

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: