Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:45:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Squarebit | Bittrex | Roadmap | Electrum | 1,1 million coins  (Read 73393 times)
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:47:26 AM

The dev is not even around anymore. Sold my last remaining coins just now. I make some decent profit out of this coin overall.And goodbye to you all. This will be my last post here, it was fun while it last. Off to the next P&D coin, wonder what's next.

Dev haven't posted in 2 days. It must be a scam?

lol@ your logic

Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:23:45 AM

The dev is not even around anymore. Sold my last remaining coins just now. I make some decent profit out of this coin overall.And goodbye to you all. This will be my last post here, it was fun while it last. Off to the next P&D coin, wonder what's next.

lol@ your logic

Grin

We better sell all our coins then Smiley

Perhaps he's one of those people who needs constant reassurance?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:26:43 AM

Did you buy your account or are you just naive when it comes to alts?
Sorry to say but I believe you sold your stacks to someone who knows all it takes is a few days of silence to make people impatient and dump their holdings.

If I was the dev, I would not coddle you into holding. I would see who is weak and who is strong. Let the weak hands sell into the strong, in turn minimizing the risk of dumps later on.

Personally I'm happy, you are helping to distribute the coin. The person who bought them off you should in theory have stronger hands than you, enabling us to reach a higher price than if you had held.

Hell, you're dealing with a trading group here. Either grow some balls and ride the waves or go stock up on tampons.

twitter @antiiclimax
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:44:57 AM

Did you buy your account or are you just naive when it comes to alts?
Sorry to say but I believe you sold your stacks to someone who knows all it takes is a few days of silence to make people impatient and dump their holdings.

If I was the dev, I would not coddle you into holding. I would see who is weak and who is strong. Let the weak hands sell into the strong, in turn minimizing the risk of dumps later on.

Personally I'm happy, you are helping to distribute the coin. The person who bought them off you should in theory have stronger hands than you, enabling us to reach a higher price than if you had held.

Hell, you're dealing with a trading group here. Either grow some balls and ride the waves or go stock up on tampons.

Stock up on tampons, that made me laugh.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:07:28 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 11:20:05 AM by anticlimax

lol@ your logic

Grin

We better sell all our coins then Smiley

Perhaps he's one of those people who needs constant reassurance?

Some people invest based only on info provided in bct threads. Screw watching the market for indicators.

Research into the devs twitter posts before he went silent shows... he hints to investors, who know that to  DYOR is quintessential to gauging what your investment is worth. This in turn allows you to make an educated decision on whether you should short/long your position or exit entirely. Hell you may even decide it's undervalued, in which case you should evaluate your past decisions to see if you could of at some point shorted your position, panic sellers can make you rich, especially with the lack of trust in alts lately. I personally love riding waves, you can make $10000 off a $1000 investment on the pump and then buy back your position after a few days/hours/minutes for your initial investment off nothing more than a few large systematic dumps by a large holder exiting, which promotes panic amongst investors, in turn causing them to quickly exit in profit.
Without thinking, more and more people react to the steadily decreasing price by selling, to the point where it becomes oversold and eventually bounces back to a higher level as people who shorted start to buy back their position.

https://twitter.com/cryptour/status/552512851559350273

twitter @antiiclimax
PatCash79

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:47:20 PM

I'm happy with the shake-out. Now we can go up again!
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:16:23 PM

Lets go for ride together Smiley some movement are coming  Grin
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:02:22 PM

Considering the current market cap of $23,000 and what is being developed over the next seven weeks, then yeah we're in for one hell of a ride Smiley

This coin will easily hit a $1+ each, someone investing now has the potential to easily earn 40 times their money.

I think I just got a semi Smiley

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:23:50 PM

Considering the current market cap of $23,000 and what is being developed over the next seven weeks, then yeah we're in for one hell of a ride Smiley

This coin will easily hit a $1+ each, someone investing now has the potential to easily earn 40 times their money.

I think I just got a semi Smiley

wtf hate this kind of speculations hahah makes me greedy and want to buy all in
Cryptour (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:37:11 PM

Just a quick weekend update:

We are currently working on the message board integration and porting the market source into Electrum.
this is not an essay job i will try to keep you guys up to date via bct or twitter.

Thanks for your support and enjoy the weekend.
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 04:15:43 PM

We are currently working on the message board integration and porting the market source into Electrum.
this is not an essay job i will try to keep you guys up to date via bct or twitter.

thanks for the hard work
cant wait till this coin makes it to $10 ea
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 04:18:51 PM

I'm assuming the guy who dumped a few hours ago claiming the coin was abandoned is seriously regretting his decision right about now. lol

twitter @antiiclimax
PatCash79

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 04:32:08 PM

I'm assuming the guy who dumped a few hours ago claiming the coin was abandoned is seriously regretting his decision right about now. lol

He will regret it even more next week when this coin is 20k+ again

I just bought some more coins
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:14:44 PM

Check it out, you lot need to come to http://weeklyponzi.com/ its way better than  CD and you can  5 times your investments just keep receiving and placeing them again at weeklyponzi im in profit for over 5 btc now! 100 btc gets you 30 btc in some hours. You can also watch the blockchain of the wallet paying out

JUST DON'T GAMBLE ON THE LAST DAY OF THIS WEEK AS YOU WILL BE LIKELY TO LOSE
Quit spamming this crooked ponzi scheme site and do your scams the old fashioned way where a dev comes out with a "revolutionary" coin and it's going to be BIG and they hype and hype and hype and then when the time is right they dump all their premine on the investors and abandon their coin lol Those were the good old days of Crypto trading Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:02:19 PM

Check it out, you lot need to come to http://weeklyponzi.com/ its way better than  CD and you can  5 times your investments just keep receiving and placeing them again at weeklyponzi im in profit for over 5 btc now! 100 btc gets you 30 btc in some hours. You can also watch the blockchain of the wallet paying out

JUST DON'T GAMBLE ON THE LAST DAY OF THIS WEEK AS YOU WILL BE LIKELY TO LOSE
Quit spamming this crooked ponzi scheme site and do your scams the old fashioned way where a dev comes out with a "revolutionary" coin and it's going to be BIG and they hype and hype and hype and then when the time is right they dump all their premine on the investors and abandon their coin lol Those were the good old days of Crypto trading Smiley

We've all been there.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:25:12 PM

I have set up some  buy orders, lets see if it get filled
PatCash79

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:30:01 PM

I have set up some  buy orders, lets see if it get filled

I won't sell nothing below 20k
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 08:16:32 PM

anyone else having issues sending to their wallet from trex? not in the blockchain or anywhere else to be found wtf?
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:56:43 PM

atm its pretty obvious its 1-3 guys maniupulating the price like this , to get as many coins as possible as cheap as possible to then later pump it and sell rinse and repeat , it happened quite many times now question is when majority of people can hold against the few pump and dumpers and bring this price to 50k+ its safe to say we wouldnt see this price if it wasent for the pump and dumpers , it would've been atleast 20k with all the development that this developer is doing , im actually quite surprised somebody can hold down the price like this but i reccomend everyone that feel like they've lost money just wait untill you can get out , cause this is not the coin to be in if you want your money to be safe however if you buy now with maybe 1% of your money then come back in 1-2 weeks you'll probably have alot more Smiley 5x or smth.

This is just based on my opinions though , dont take it for granted
Sincerely
you know whom
Coin-Moron

Activity: 540

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:14:17 PM

I got a good news from the development team, that they are close to testing the decentralized server that will power the marketplace. Also there's some new member bringing in huge btc.

Can you brief about how the decentralised servers are being made to work?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: