Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Squarebit | Bittrex | Roadmap | Electrum | 1,1 million coins  (Read 73392 times)
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 09:15:58 AM

I see cryptour has reactivated his twitter account  Kiss

This is good news. Maybe I'll see ELECTRUM ?

Good question.
Is there a light at the end of this tunnel?

Personally, I think the dev has not abandoned the coin - it's a good project.
He would be a fool if he did ...

He didn't fully exit his position by any means.
That's all I know

twitter @antiiclimax
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:54:31 PM

There is still a lot of interest SBIT, we waiting only for new Informations from the dev and again see 20k sat.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:15:14 PM

There is still a lot of interest SBIT, we waiting only for new Informations from the dev and again see 20k sat.

lol, more like 2.0 sats.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:25:50 PM

lol, more like 2.0 sats.

My god, reading your previous posts is hilarious.
Nice shill account, fucking bitswift lol!

What a joke.

twitter @antiiclimax
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:44:39 PM

lol, more like 2.0 sats.

My god, reading your previous posts is hilarious.
Nice shill account, fucking bitswift lol!

What a joke.

shill?  um no.  try someone like crypto-reasearch or any of the pump group shills of which there are plenty, lol.

swift is a legit coin of which i hold quite a few, thus i'm behind the coin and dev.  it's that a problem for you?  it's going places unlike 95% of the shitcoins here (since the original group let it be), so of course i'm gonna promo it.  it's already being used real-world and has tons of releases coming.  if you don't like it, don't buy it...but hey not my fault you'll miss the boat.

this sbit pump and dump is crapping out on anyone involved, glad i never touched it...sure i missed out on some btc from the pump, but given how late i saw it i prob woulda just been bagholding like everyone else.  until we see some solid work or news from the dev or "investment" (ie. see pump for nothing again) it's dead and another scamcoin like all the rest.  don't even try to convince people otherwise.

now that that's covered, are there any other retarded comments of yours you'd like to make/discuss?

reviewing YOUR history i actually found myself agreeing with many of your older posts re. certain coins as you seemed to make legit points and have ok insight.  but lately...um, MYST? etc? lol you're losing your touch if you're fully backing more pump group backed coins my friend.  

but hey, i don't mind making a bit of btc on swing trading shitcoins, by all means keep it up.  you won't see big btc into those by me though, maybe others.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:22:43 PM

imagine if dev came back , god it would be heroic! everyone would be yelling and panic and just go bananas man
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:38:33 PM

imagine if dev came back , god it would be heroic! everyone would be yelling and panic and just go bananas man

He will be back
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:08:22 PM

Hey guys. Now listing SBIT on Cryptonator website https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/SBIT-BTC and in Cryptonator Android / iPhone apps. Enjoy!

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 11:52:35 PM

This is great news. We look forward to dev and new information about the development of sbit.
digitalgrow

Activity: 704

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:15:55 PM

He will be back

No he wont, he ran away  Cheesy
gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 09:02:36 PM

Now what? We go out with bittrex?
What next for sbit and Electrum?
rakesh1_90

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:48:06 AM

Now what? We go out with bittrex?
What next for sbit and Electrum?
Cant someone take over this project?
rakesh1_90

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:42:36 AM

I HAVE A GOOD DEVELOPER IN MIND WHO IS WILLING TO HELP FOR A BOUNTY THAT WE CAN SET UP IN ESCROW. IF THE COMMUNITY WANTS THEN I CAN GO AHEAD AND SPEAK TO THEIR TEAM.

P.S:- The developer is pretty much known in the bitcoin circle and has already got his own coin.
gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 08:07:03 AM

I HAVE A GOOD DEVELOPER IN MIND WHO IS WILLING TO HELP FOR A BOUNTY THAT WE CAN SET UP IN ESCROW. IF THE COMMUNITY WANTS THEN I CAN GO AHEAD AND SPEAK TO THEIR TEAM.

P.S:- The developer is pretty much known in the bitcoin circle and has already got his own coin.

Do it man. This is a good project.
rakesh1_90

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:45:22 AM

Do it man. This is a good project.

I have asked the developer and he said he would charge around $100  per hour. I personally hope thats negotiable .  i even asked him to look into the sbit project if he could carry it on.
I know there are lot of bagholders, Just PM me if this project needs to move on.
Or make a irc channel where i would even invite the dev so that the whole community could have a word.
Cryptour (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:26:01 AM

Getting electrum client for X11 is very complicated than previously predicted. Having months of hard work.
rakesh1_90

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 06:48:00 AM

Getting electrum client for X11 is very complicated than previously predicted. Having months of hard work.

Welcome developer!!!!
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 06:57:41 AM

Dev your a wanker!!!!!

You killed this coin by disappearing, it's way to late to revive this coin, go fuck your self and do another vanishing act.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Repunza

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:02:37 AM

The DEV is back... See if you can get this back on Bittrex and get the ball rolling again...  Grin
gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:48:03 PM

Thanks to the dev forum that you are on.

The coin is interesting, try to get to talk to bittrex that gave us a chance to return to the exchange.
We are with you, but be just more frequently in the forum.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: