Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:40:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Squarebit | Bittrex | Roadmap | Electrum | 1,1 million coins  (Read 73392 times)
elmanager

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:48:43 PM

Regarding the twitter account:   i had newbie account made with no followers, it was going to be a bit of time once it build a good crypto audience on it and by  receiving an email with an offer for well position twitter account with crypto users and actually scanning thought its followers it seen like a great deal to me .

Not sure if that was a bad or good move at the time it seen right to get the word out there about squarebit everytime i tweet.

thanks for clearing that.

sbit current supply is at 965,223k not even at 1 milion  currrent block 6304,

56,000 from 6304 to 7200 -- 62.5 block reward
71,950 from 7201 to 8640 -- 50 block reward
89,937 from 8641 to 10080 --  62.5 block reward

total of pow coin left

217,887 to be add it

but now pos is acting has 40 to 60 % extration that would leave half of this totals 217,887 to 108,943 or around 119,000 to be add it
So this coin is gonna have less than a 2 million coin supply in the beginning once the POW phase ends right? I honestly believe that this coin is worth at least 25k and I really have to urge everyone who has some of these coins to make the buyers pay the proper price for them Smiley Don't sell yourself short because you can make some really good money on this coin Smiley It's definitely worth setting sells at 25k in my opinion Smiley

Perfect, let me send you mine SBIT for 20k, just let me know how much you want?  Grin

P.S.
Negotiations are allowed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:51:30 PM

Regarding the twitter account:   i had newbie account made with no followers, it was going to be a bit of time once it build a good crypto audience on it and by  receiving an email with an offer for well position twitter account with crypto users and actually scanning thought its followers it seen like a great deal to me .

Not sure if that was a bad or good move at the time it seen right to get the word out there about squarebit everytime i tweet.

thanks for clearing that.

sbit current supply is at 965,223k not even at 1 milion  currrent block 6304,

56,000 from 6304 to 7200 -- 62.5 block reward
71,950 from 7201 to 8640 -- 50 block reward
89,937 from 8641 to 10080 --  62.5 block reward

total of pow coin left

217,887 to be add it

but now pos is acting has 40 to 60 % extration that would leave half of this totals 217,887 to 108,943 or around 119,000 to be add it
So this coin is gonna have less than a 2 million coin supply in the beginning once the POW phase ends right? I honestly believe that this coin is worth at least 25k and I really have to urge everyone who has some of these coins to make the buyers pay the proper price for them Smiley Don't sell yourself short because you can make some really good money on this coin Smiley It's definitely worth setting sells at 25k in my opinion Smiley

Perfect, let me send you mine SBIT for 20k, just let me know how much you want?  Grin

P.S.
Negotiations are allowed
Thanks but I already got my own my friend Smiley Plus all my spare and free BTC right now goes into SpreadCoin Wink That's my all in coin for 2015

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

tyson187

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 03:03:32 PM

I have seen a lot of similar coins during summer and everyone of them turned out to be a scam

x11 algo,7 days POW and 2 mil coins , of course the huge mining hashrate from the begining and Bittrex trading
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:16:35 PM

This looks oddly familiar doesn't it? lol I think I'm going to stay away from this one. Good luck with your project

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:43:23 PM

I have seen a lot of similar coins during summer and everyone of them turned out to be a scam

x11 algo,7 days POW and 2 mil coins , of course the huge mining hashrate from the begining and Bittrex trading
Ya but it's only a scam if you hold onto your coins for too long Wink That's the trick to this whole thing lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:45:47 PM

Already up 100% and the pump hasn't even started.  Grin
Ya I know me too and I'm just waiting for the pump then the inevitable dump Wink Well lets hope that is not the case because it would be nice to see a coin like this succeed

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Cryptour (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:17:13 PM

Ever since I started in crypto around two years ago I've wanted to get a fully decentralized coin geared towards traders alike with profit as the prime motive. Now I'm happy to announce that the development of SquareBit has fully commenced. The first step is to get the electrum client for sbit compiled then the teams of Developer will start porting the market codes into the wallet.
codenamethisNutz

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:23:47 PM

Ever since I started in crypto around two years ago I've wanted to get a fully decentralized coin geared towards traders alike with profit as the prime motive. Now I'm happy to announce that the development of SquareBit has fully commenced. The first step is to get the electrum client for sbit compiled then the teams of Developer will start porting the market codes into the wallet.

great thanks, if you dont mind me asking whats your price prediction? giving that the coin is going to end with a supply under 1.2 million!

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
Cryptour (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:26:06 PM

great thanks, if you dont mind me asking whats your price prediction? giving that the coin is going to end with a supply under 1.2 million!

The words are getting out, buy support is growing and soon we shall hit 10,000 sats for short term profit takers. In the long run, we can see X4-10.
digitalgrow

Activity: 704

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:28:40 PM

Rented a Gh for this on 1st day of launch....happy days  Smiley
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:33:46 PM

The words are getting out, buy support is growing and soon we shall hit 10,000 sats for short term profit takers. In the long run, we can see X4-10.
Yes I can see the buy support filling up on Bittrex but I have to ask when exactly will the community get a look at the marketplace? Also if you didn't read the last couple pages there were mad people blatantly calling you a scammer and a coin con artist and providing pictures stating that's who you were and that you've done this time and time again.  What do you think about that? I mean heck I'm happy if this is the real deal and this coin strives and breaks forward and reaches high prices which with the concept and idea behind the coin and the coin supply there really is absolutely no reason that this coin shouldn't reach these goals.  But I just have to ask what do you have to say about these people calling you out saying that you are nothing more than a BTC crook and you are just gonna ditch the coin after you dump the premine? Is there a possibility for the community to have access to the premine address? Thanks and Happy trading everyone Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

elmanager

Activity: 305

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:45:27 PM

Yes I can see the buy support filling up on Bittrex but I have to ask when exactly will the community get a look at the marketplace? Also if you didn't read the last couple pages there were mad people blatantly calling you a scammer and a coin con artist and providing pictures stating that's who you were and that you've done this time and time again.  What do you think about that? I mean heck I'm happy if this is the real deal and this coin strives and breaks forward and reaches high prices which with the concept and idea behind the coin and the coin supply there really is absolutely no reason that this coin shouldn't reach these goals.  But I just have to ask what do you have to say about these people calling you out saying that you are nothing more than a BTC crook and you are just gonna ditch the coin after you dump the premine? Is there a possibility for the community to have access to the premine address? Thanks and Happy trading everyone Smiley

Someone give this kid a candy...lol  Grin
You're mining this, bought or what? Carpe Diem Loco  Grin
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:50:33 PM

Someone give this kid a candy...lol  Grin
You're mining this, bought or what? Carpe Diem Loco  Grin
Well I have some of these coins if that is what you are asking Smiley I am starting to feel like a lot of people feel like this coin is a complete shit scam coin and isn't going to go anywhere?? Is that kind of the vibe that I'm getting from the people in this thread? Am I the only one who would like to see this coin actually do what they say they are going to do? Am I just a dreamer in a world full of lies? Someone please just say it to me straight already Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

codenamethisNutz

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:53:32 PM

Yes I can see the buy support filling up on Bittrex but I have to ask when exactly will the community get a look at the marketplace? Also if you didn't read the last couple pages there were mad people blatantly calling you a scammer and a coin con artist and providing pictures stating that's who you were and that you've done this time and time again.  What do you think about that? I mean heck I'm happy if this is the real deal and this coin strives and breaks forward and reaches high prices which with the concept and idea behind the coin and the coin supply there really is absolutely no reason that this coin shouldn't reach these goals.  But I just have to ask what do you have to say about these people calling you out saying that you are nothing more than a BTC crook and you are just gonna ditch the coin after you dump the premine? Is there a possibility for the community to have access to the premine address? Thanks and Happy trading everyone Smiley

Someone give this kid a candy...lol  Grin
You're mining this, bought or what? Carpe Diem Loco  Grin
Well I have some of these coins if that is what you are asking Smiley I am starting to feel like a lot of people feel like this coin is a complete shit scam coin and isn't going to go anywhere?? Is that kind of the vibe that I'm getting from the people in this thread? Am I the only one who would like to see this coin actually do what they say they are going to do? Am I just a dreamer in a world full of lies? Someone please just say it to me straight already Smiley

did you read that https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=906354.msg9982136#msg9982136

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
trdiablo

Activity: 540

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:57:55 PM

buy orders totalling 83 BTC on bittrex?

just 3 BTC of sell orders to get to 10K? and 6 BTC to get to 50K??

this looks like the perfect coin waiting to be pumped
Cryptour (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:58:12 PM

LOL. At the current price the premine worth 1 BTC that doesn't even cover the current and future development costs. You are happy to give other developer 200-400 btc for 100% premine ipo but can't get your head around 1 btc premine.

Please if you are not comfortable with the premine, don't touch this coin. I don't have time for all these accusations from multiple socks, i have a game to plan and we are already winning.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:01:51 PM

Yes I can see the buy support filling up on Bittrex but I have to ask when exactly will the community get a look at the marketplace? Also if you didn't read the last couple pages there were mad people blatantly calling you a scammer and a coin con artist and providing pictures stating that's who you were and that you've done this time and time again.  What do you think about that? I mean heck I'm happy if this is the real deal and this coin strives and breaks forward and reaches high prices which with the concept and idea behind the coin and the coin supply there really is absolutely no reason that this coin shouldn't reach these goals.  But I just have to ask what do you have to say about these people calling you out saying that you are nothing more than a BTC crook and you are just gonna ditch the coin after you dump the premine? Is there a possibility for the community to have access to the premine address? Thanks and Happy trading everyone Smiley

Someone give this kid a candy...lol  Grin
You're mining this, bought or what? Carpe Diem Loco  Grin

did you read that https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=906354.msg9982136#msg9982136
Yes I have read all of that and I'm still wondering why the Dev hasn't defended himself or answered back about these accusations or even said a peep about it.  I mean I understand that something that sounds too good to be true that it usually is but the thing that grinds my gears the most is that the concepts and ideas behind this coin are actually very good and could be very profitable in the long run.  But the sad thing is if what everyone is saying is true than the supposed scammers will just take their few BTC they scammed off the coin and leave it to die which is really sad when you think about it.  Anyways I guess if all of this is true than I'll just have to wait for the pump and hop off before the top and hopefully not get caught bagholding Smiley  But seriously I would assume that if I was running a coin whether it be a scam or not (which if I launched a coin it wouldn't be a scam) but if there was a bunch of people blowing whistles and calling me a con artist scam coin launcher I would at the very least acknowledge them and defend myself at the very least Smiley But then again that is just me Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:07:22 PM

LOL. At the current price the premine worth 1 BTC that doesn't even cover the current and future development costs. You are happy to give other developer 200-400 btc for 100% premine ipo but can't get your head around 1 btc premine.

Please if you are not comfortable with the premine, don't touch this coin. I don't have time for all these accusations from multiple socks, i have a game to plan and we are already winning.

I was simply pointing out that there was people declaring you as a known scammer my friend that is all Smiley Also all I asked is if the marketplace and the ideas and concepts behind this coin were legit and if by some chance you could let the community have a peek at the premine wallet? I wasn't trying to be rude or say I was uncomfortable with the premine or anything like that.  I would like nothing more than to see this coin succeed and make a lot of people money because like I stated I believe that the idea is a very good one and with the low low coin supply the price could be very tasty and high for this coin Smiley  So what exactly is the game plan if you don't mind me asking? I would love to hear about any updates or anything to do with this coin Smiley  I don't think you realize I'm trying to be a supporter of this coin and not believe the people screaming scam.  Anyways I hope everyone can just get along Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Cryptour (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:14:02 PM

It's up to you to decide if all those blatant accusations are true or not. The fact that we bought a twitter account from some guy who offered it to us doesn't make us scammers. I didn't offer any coins for ipo so i don't get the scamming part.

Like mentioned before. We didn't own that twitter account, we bought it for pennies. (0.1 bitcoin to be exact). Is that a crime?

If you think that our group is a scamming group, then I advise you to move away from SBIT. We're a trading group. Not a pump and dump group

I would advise to stop listening to people on this forum, you will lose money. It's a known fact that most pump and dump group always attack promising coin in order to keep the focus on their ongoing pump.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:31:51 PM

It's up to you to decide if all those blatant accusations are true or not. The fact that we bought a twitter account from some guy who offered it to us doesn't make us scammers. I didn't offer any coins for ipo so i don't get the scamming part.

Like mentioned before. We didn't own that twitter account, we bought it for pennies. (0.1 bitcoin to be exact). Is that a crime?

If you think that our group is a scamming group, then I advise you to move away from SBIT. We're a trading group. Not a pump and dump group

I would advise to stop listening to people on this forum, you will lose money. It's a known fact that most pump and dump group always attack promising coin in order to keep the focus on their ongoing pump.
There see that's all I was looking for you to say Smiley And it is like I said the only reason was because if I had some people try to ruin my coins communities spirit I would lose my shit about it lol Anyways so I am very interested in this coin and what the future holds for it Smiley Is there any updates coming soon that you can leak a little insider info to us about?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: