Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:40:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Squarebit | Bittrex | Roadmap | Electrum | 1,1 million coins  (Read 73394 times)
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:07:34 AM

Don't you need a web wallet for the marketplace...
I love how everyone is suddenly a conspiracy theorist.
I'm not a conspiracy theorist lol I'm really that dumb when it comes to computers my friend Smiley That is why I named myself the NoobKid was because all of this is all new to me everything!! So as I stumble from coin to coin I learn a little more each and every time Smiley

I'm talking about how this has been tied to honorcoin simply because of a screenshot.

twitter @antiiclimax

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liujiaren

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:13:37 AM

many coins have distributied marketplace and elertrum client ,I cant see anything new in this coin!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:38:38 AM

Well lets just sleep on it and see where the coin is tomorrow or the next day and see if there is any progress or updates Smiley That's really all I can say because I'm tired of posting shit all day and night and mining and trading and mining and trading and ya know the scoop Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 07:46:08 AM

All I can say is if you are holding this coin right now get ready to make some money Smiley It seems to be drawing attention of quite a few BTC buyers and they want them for cheap and I say screw them and make them pay for the coin Smiley A coin with a supply of only 2 million should easily be selling for minimum 25k a coin and that's the bare minimum!! I suggest setting your sells high like that and make the people who want this coin pay the proper price for it Smiley Cheers

I think you should take your own advise on this one....

I have seen a lot of similar coins during summer and everyone of them turned out to be a scam

x11 algo,7 days POW and 2 mil coins , of course the huge mining hashrate from the begining and Bittrex trading
Ya but it's only a scam if you hold onto your coins for too long Wink That's the trick to this whole thing lol

If you are holding this for 25k, You may end up holding a bag of crap.  This looks like a pump and dump coin to me..  If you want my advise set sells to double up and forget about it...

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:25:59 PM

bought some
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:30:44 PM

All I can say is if you are holding this coin right now get ready to make some money Smiley It seems to be drawing attention of quite a few BTC buyers and they want them for cheap and I say screw them and make them pay for the coin Smiley A coin with a supply of only 2 million should easily be selling for minimum 25k a coin and that's the bare minimum!! I suggest setting your sells high like that and make the people who want this coin pay the proper price for it Smiley Cheers

I think you should take your own advise on this one....

I have seen a lot of similar coins during summer and everyone of them turned out to be a scam

x11 algo,7 days POW and 2 mil coins , of course the huge mining hashrate from the begining and Bittrex trading
Ya but it's only a scam if you hold onto your coins for too long Wink That's the trick to this whole thing lol

If you are holding this for 25k, You may end up holding a bag of crap.  This looks like a pump and dump coin to me..  If you want my advise set sells to double up and forget about it...
Nope I got out when the getting was good my friend Smiley So I hope this coin don't hit 25k lol or I'll be sad lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

codenamethisNutz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:59:01 PM

800 blocks on pow left,

it looks like sbit is gonna end up with 1,06 m in the final pow supply

makercap is at around 15k usd.

Happy new year everyone!

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
VirusIEP

Activity: 135

Admin BinPool.com

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 02:44:21 PM

Guys wait miner on pool - http://sbit.binpool.com/
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:03:31 PM

800 blocks on pow left,

Happy new year everyone!
Hmmm should I invest again for a quick flip?? My sources on the magic 8 ball say YES!!!!!!!!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:05:32 PM

800 blocks on pow left,

Happy new year everyone!
Hmmm should I invest again for a quick flip?? My sources on the magic 8 ball say YES!!!!!!!!!
Looks like the Pump group is building the floor higher with roughly 10 BTC buy wall at 5300 sats I do believe Smiley Grab and flip quick mes amies Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pyramusx

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Following on Twitter @pyramusx

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 03:07:17 PM

Nope I got out when the getting was good my friend Smiley So I hope this coin don't hit 25k lol or I'll be sad lol

Lol I have been watching this thread for two days now and I saw you post A LOT, supporting this coin and what not. Hell, it even seemed like IF this were a scam that you were paid off by the dev to build up post count and support. But you're what's wrong in crypto lol. Don't get me wrong, I am all for making nice profit off coins, but then you basically fud the coin once  you are out of it. That's fucked up. If you're out of it and made some money, great. Now shut up.

Disclaimer: I am also out of this coin (not for any bad reason; given the holiday season I figured holding over night might not end up going well with any coin) but I am not wishing for others to end up bagholding. Let them all profit.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:11:37 PM

Lol I have been watching this thread for two days now and I saw you post A LOT, supporting this coin and what not. Hell, it even seemed like IF this were a scam that you were paid off by the dev to build up post count and support. But you're what's wrong in crypto lol. Don't get me wrong, I am all for making nice profit off coins, but then you basically fud the coin once  you are out of it. That's fucked up. If you're out of it and made some money, great. Now shut up.

Disclaimer: I am also out of this coin (not for any bad reason; given the holiday season I figured holding over night might not end up going well with any coin) but I am not wishing for others to end up bagholding. Let them all profit.
I didn't FUD the coin I was hyping it to try to get it up high in the prices and it didn't work the way I wanted it too and I said I got out when I could that was all.  If you read through my posts I was the one who didn't want to listen to the scam accusations and didn't want to hear that my investment was not worth my time and money, no one wants to hear that.  But I have not posted any FUD on any coin ever my friend, that's just not the way that I roll.  Hyping a coin I'm holding to try to make some more money off of it DEFINITELY but everyone has their tricks and mine is talking good about a coin that I'm holding so I can turn a profit.  I don't turn a profit then turnaround and BASH the coin so I can buy in cheaper like I know a lot of FUDDERS and TROLLS do.  But anyways I don't even know where I was going with this but have a Happy New Year my friend and Cheers Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Cryptour (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:51:05 PM

Mac wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!UMMRQK4a!li6cp3oOe_yOqR5HdyMCbg5GXVE3H4QxGIzfmm_ciFc
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:53:25 PM

I didn't FUD the coin I was hyping it to try to get it up high in the prices and it didn't work the way I wanted it too and I said I got out when I could that was all.  If you read through my posts I was the one who didn't want to listen to the scam accusations and didn't want to hear that my investment was not worth my time and money, no one wants to hear that.  But I have not posted any FUD on any coin ever my friend, that's just not the way that I roll.  Hyping a coin I'm holding to try to make some more money off of it DEFINITELY but everyone has their tricks and mine is talking good about a coin that I'm holding so I can turn a profit.  I don't turn a profit then turnaround and BASH the coin so I can buy in cheaper like I know a lot of FUDDERS and TROLLS do.  But anyways I don't even know where I was going with this but have a Happy New Year my friend and Cheers Smiley

NoobKid you smell of bobSpurPlus.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:59:36 PM

What the hell is that supposed to mean? I'm friendly and nice and share all my information with everybody so how am I like this bob guy?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:10:26 PM

What the hell is that supposed to mean? I'm friendly and nice and share all my information with everybody so how am I like this bob guy?

You smell like one of bob's crew with his shill account.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

omahapoker

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:17:12 PM

ive had bad luck with ninja's online
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:20:54 PM

Well hate to break it to you guys but I'm a lone wolf and I don't run with any scammers or pump groups Smiley I solely rely on my own promoting of the coins I invest in and myself alone.  I believe in giving the facts and giving people the benefit of the doubt like when the people started screaming scam on this thread, I mean sure it's easy to believe anything anyone tells you but I do believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt and I have to admit I have gotten burned a couple times by doing so but that's how you learn right Smiley Anyways I don't know why you guys have such a hate on for me? I'm just a trader and occasional miner like the rest of us so why I have to ask are you guys getting on my case? Because I literally have no life and am on here almost 24/7 so I do post lots of stuff? Well that's because ever since I began with cryptocurrencies they have fascinated me because I have little to no computer knowledge so I soak everything up and just try to learn and learn and learn because who knows maybe one day I'll launch a coin and you guys can come BASH me there on my very own thread for my very own coin Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:56:35 PM

Well hate to break it to you guys but I'm a lone wolf and I don't run with any scammers or pump groups Smiley I solely rely on my own promoting of the coins I invest in and myself alone.  I believe in giving the facts and giving people the benefit of the doubt like when the people started screaming scam on this thread, I mean sure it's easy to believe anything anyone tells you but I do believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt and I have to admit I have gotten burned a couple times by doing so but that's how you learn right Smiley Anyways I don't know why you guys have such a hate on for me? I'm just a trader and occasional miner like the rest of us so why I have to ask are you guys getting on my case? Because I literally have no life and am on here almost 24/7 so I do post lots of stuff? Well that's because ever since I began with cryptocurrencies they have fascinated me because I have little to no computer knowledge so I soak everything up and just try to learn and learn and learn because who knows maybe one day I'll launch a coin and you guys can come BASH me there on my very own thread for my very own coin Wink Cheers

You are mistaken if you believe you are doing anything other than bumping this thread.

twitter @antiiclimax
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:02:03 PM

You are mistaken if you believe you are doing anything other than bumping this thread.
Okay now I finally understand what people mean when they say someone is bumping the thread lol How dumb am I lmao well my friend I have no intentions on bumping this thread I just answer in all the threads that I post in so trust me it's not intentional the bumping lol But at least now I understand what bumping is and how people use it to push their threads to the top of the list Smiley Thanks for educating me today.  But you still never answered what the problem you have with me is? I didn't do anything wrong did I?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: