Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:06:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Squarebit | Bittrex | Roadmap | Electrum | 1,1 million coins  (Read 73393 times)
Cryptour (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:03:00 PM

Currently debugging the web wallet,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:08:21 PM

Currently debugging the web wallet,
Nice good work Smiley Great to see that coming along and oh ya by the way to all my haters out there................ BUMP!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 05:10:59 PM

NoobKidOnTheBlock = BubSlurMinus? oh noez Grin

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:20:08 PM

Hey don't be like that Soze Sad I like you Smiley I am in no way a scammer or a conman or anything except a trader and occasional miner Smiley I just post so much shit because I still get all excited like a little kid when I get a new coin and I wanna tell everyone and make them see what I see but sometimes what I see isn't entirely correct lmao but I don't mislead people or tell lies I always say exactly what is on my mind when it comes to coins and shit Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 05:25:24 PM

Let him, I like to see some enthusiasm and "happiness" instead of the standard "nay-sayers" and "scam callers" all the time ..

Its refreshing Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 05:27:47 PM

Hey don't be like that Soze Sad I like you Smiley I am in no way a scammer or a conman or anything except a trader and occasional miner Smiley I just post so much shit because I still get all excited like a little kid when I get a new coin and I wanna tell everyone and make them see what I see but sometimes what I see isn't entirely correct lmao but I don't mislead people or tell lies I always say exactly what is on my mind when it comes to coins and shit Smiley
Hey, hey, hey!

I am just kidding, lol.
It's funny what people say, that's the only reason I posted that, lmao.
I feel you man, don't get me wrong. Smiley

Let him, I like to see some enthusiasm and "happiness" instead of the standard "nay-sayers" and "scam callers" all the time ..

Its refreshing Smiley
Yeah, indeed. You're right.
I just hope he or anyone else doesn't get burned on this forum.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:28:01 PM

Its refreshing Smiley
Thanks OC Smiley Appreciate that mate Smiley I always try to be bubbly and happy in all my posts and joke around with the coin communities because it's fun and you meet some kick ass people through here that's for sure.  I also agree that there is more than enough "nay-sayers" and "scam callers" already I don't think that we need anymore lol Cheers Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 05:29:38 PM

Its refreshing Smiley
Thanks OC Smiley Appreciate that mate Smiley I always try to be bubbly and happy in all my posts and joke around with the coin communities because it's fun and you meet some kick ass people through here that's for sure.  I also agree that there is more than enough "nay-sayers" and "scam callers" already I don't think that we need anymore lol Cheers Smiley

Cheers !

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:30:19 PM

Hey, hey, hey!

I am just kidding, lol.

Its refreshing Smiley
It's all good bro I knew you were joking Smiley I can tell you are quite the joker already from the short time I've seen you on here.  But that's cool people can say what they want about me because like I said I'm a lone wolf that trades alone and that's why I crazy post and get excited in all the coins that I'm invested in or take a liking too lol I'm just a Noob learning the ins and outs of this crazy world we call Cryptos lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 05:34:32 PM

Hey, hey, hey!

I am just kidding, lol.

Its refreshing Smiley
It's all good bro I knew you were joking Smiley I can tell you are quite the joker already from the short time I've seen you on here.  But that's cool people can say what they want about me because like I said I'm a lone wolf that trades alone and that's why I crazy post and get excited in all the coins that I'm invested in or take a liking too lol I'm just a Noob learning the ins and outs of this crazy world we call Cryptos lol
You should join DJThistle's group.
You'd be able to learn a lot. From TA to astro trading.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:39:24 PM

Hey, hey, hey!

I am just kidding, lol.

Its refreshing Smiley

Ya but what does it cost to join this group? I've had all sorts of offers to join different groups with different people and I've said NO to each and everyone because I wanna learn this skill set on my own and I've been doing nonstop studying and researching since I officially started trading around the end of March

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 05:48:44 PM

Hey, hey, hey!

I am just kidding, lol.

Its refreshing Smiley

Ya but what does it cost to join this group? I've had all sorts of offers to join different groups with different people and I've said NO to each and everyone because I wanna learn this skill set on my own and I've been doing nonstop studying and researching since I officially started trading around the end of March
I'm not sure how much it costs atm. When I first entered it was something like BTC0.25 (lifetime)

It's not a "p&d" group. It's a legit, trading/advising/teaching group with a private forum where only members of group have access to his awesome videos/TA and much more Smiley

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 05:50:53 PM

Hey, hey, hey!

I am just kidding, lol.

Its refreshing Smiley

Hmm really?

I'm so long on this board now and NEVER anyone stepped up to me and wanted to join me in any kind of group.. Strange..

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 05:52:02 PM

Hey, hey, hey!

I am just kidding, lol.

Its refreshing Smiley

Hmm really?

I'm so long on this board now and NEVER anyone stepped up to me and wanted to join me in any kind of group.. Strange..
Join DJ's group, lol Grin

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 05:53:27 PM

Hey, hey, hey!

I am just kidding, lol.

Its refreshing Smiley

Hmm really?

DJ ?

This one ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM04GulMGD8

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 05:54:32 PM

Hey, hey, hey!

I am just kidding, lol.

Its refreshing Smiley

Hmm really?

DJ ?

This one ?

haha, no, this one: https://twitter.com/DJThistle01

Watching the vid now Smiley

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 06:03:34 PM

Hey, hey, hey!

I am just kidding, lol.

Its refreshing Smiley

Hmm really?

DJ ?

This one ?

haha, no, this one: https://twitter.com/DJThistle01

Watching the vid now Smiley
I honestly think the only reason I was ever approached for any groups is because they knew that I was totally new to the whole crypto scene and wanted to make me think that I would make tons of money by paying them BTC for inside information on what coins they were working with or whatever lol I just didn't like the idea of giving away BTC to a stranger that I don't know trusting their judgement so I decided that if I was gonna trade I was gonna learn it all on my own and figure everything out on my own Wink So far I haven't gone broke so that's a plus lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

codenamethisNutz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 06:27:02 PM

just a few hours in till pow ends,

the current total supply is 1,061,375 SBIT at block 9739 with 341 blocks left, that leaves 21,312 sbits to be mined.
but looking at pos working at 53% more likely only 10,153 would be add it to the total supply.

diff at around 200 to 245 pretty high if you ask me for 10k left in coins.

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 08:27:51 PM

just a few hours in till pow ends,

the current total supply is 1,061,375 SBIT at block 9739 with 341 blocks left, that leaves 21,312 sbits to be mined.
but looking at pos working at 53% more likely only 10,153 would be add it to the total supply.

diff at around 200 to 245 pretty high if you ask me for 10k left in coins.

probably it's because of late comers' hash power. they already rented or something and not following.

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
Repunza

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:31:42 PM

What realistic price range you think SBIT can fetch?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: