Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:44:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Auction] Opened 1 BTC 1 oz Silver Casascius Coin (Silver B version)  (Read 409 times)
WhatsBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:43:41 PM

Was drunk one night and unfortunately opened the coin and spent it awhile back. I planned on using the coin as a personal offline wallet so the sticker is still in intact and the key is still taped down and sticky - I don't have the private key written down anywhere and don't plan to so if you want to use it you can but I understand many won't believe me and won't use it sadly (as the whole point of the coin is the wallet). The coin is in a protective case and will be shipped out in that. Someone told me my coin is one of the only coins actually spent from this set which is sad but also giving the coin some rarity in the eyes of some collectors. Many made offers so thus I am auctioning the coin.

Anyways the auction will end Sunday, January 4th at 11:59 GMT (which is 6:59pm EST, and includes the full minute such as 11:59:15). Starting bid is 0.01. No Reserve.

I accept any trusted user on the trusted escrow list of bitcointalk for escrow for this purchase. If you have any questions or want more photos or information let me know.

The address of the coin starts with: 1Ag1qstB

Get sick. Get well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: