Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:38:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitnplay Partner Tokens | Crowdsale on Counterparty | Be a partner  (Read 7381 times)
andreasan (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:19:21 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 04:51:57 PM by andreasan

Partner Tokens

Introduction

We’re proud to offer the most innovative online poker product yet, in the form of Bitcoin 2.0 technology. Bitnplay offers the opportunity for any user to buy one of 200 unique digital tokens, on Counterparty.

These tokens offer the rights to 100% rakeback on one Bitnplay account for a lifetime. They cost 2 BTC each to buy and they can be traded at any time through Counterparty’s Decentralized Exchange (or otherwise).

Please read the Partner’s Manifesto for a detailed description.

What is Bitnplay?

Bitnplay is a new and innovative Bitcoin poker operation. See the relevant thread.

This thread is dedicated to the crowd-sale of our Partner Tokens and will be used to offer support and answer questions regarding this. For questions regarding the gaming platform please see the dedicated thread above.

Furthermore, you can find more specific details regarding Bitnplay and its people in the Manifesto. This includes details regarding the use of proceeds from the crowd-sale.

Details

• We have issued only 200 unique tokens
  • Each token will have a unique name in the form a serial number, e.g. BNPXX
  • Each token costs 2 BTC
  • When paired with a Bitnplay account, all revenue deriving from rake (the operator’s service fee) for that account will be paid to the token holder on a monthly basis

Buying a Partner Token

The crowd-sale is powered by what we feel is the simplest and most secure technology that fits our needs: Counterparty. This is done in combination with Vennd.io, the company that automates the crowd-sale in the form of a digital vending machine.

To buy a token:

1. You need to create a Counterwallet
     2. From that wallet send 2 BTC to: 1BiTNPLaYht1KqAk6vGB9TrXA1tKLo2sb
     3. Within a couple of hours you will receive the token

Further info on buying:

• Information on tokens, their availability and pairing status is available at Bitnpartners.eu
  • One can hold multiple Partner Tokens
  • Each time the above address receives 2 BTC, the “vending machine” will give out the next available token to the sending address
  • If the receiving address receives multiples of 2 BTC, it will send back the next available tokens, corresponding to that multiple

Pairing

• To pair a Partner Token with an account please use the form on Bitnpartners.eu
  • You will be prompted to make a broadcast from Counterwallet to prove that you are the token-holder
  • To pair the token, both the token-holder and account-holder will be asked to give consent
  • The token-holder can un-pair the token without consent at any time

Trading

Any user on Counterwallet can access the Decentralized Exchange to place buy and sell orders for any token on the Counterparty Protocol. This also applies to Bitnplay’s Partner Tokens. Moreover, we are discussing with other, centralized exchanges, to further facilitate the trading of our Partner Tokens.

Support

Please feel free to use this forum for questions, complaints and (constructive) criticism regarding the crowd-sale. If you require a more personal form of communication please use our support email: support@bitnplay.eu

Thank you for becoming part of a genuinely useful application of Bitcoin 2.0 technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
airball

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:25:19 PM

pretty sure this coin is highly likely to be a scam Grin

najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:24:31 PM

smells scam :l
slm06

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:26:47 PM

Looking forward to the freeroll !
led_lcd

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 02:49:18 AM

Hi All,

This is Jeremy from vennd.io. We're proud to be working with Andreas on the Bitnplay crowdsale. I think Bitnplay has developed a very interesting model in which Crypto 2.0 tokens can be used. If anyone has some questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Regards,

Jeremy.

Co-founder Vennd.io (vennd.io)
Industry Director Counterparty Foundation (counterpartyfoundation.org)

pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 05:21:31 AM

end 2 BTC to: 1BiTNPLaYht1KqAk6vGB9TrXA1tKLo2sb???
how can I TRUST YOU?
andreasan (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:38:45 AM

end 2 BTC to: 1BiTNPLaYht1KqAk6vGB9TrXA1tKLo2sb???
how can I TRUST YOU?

We are happy to answer any specific questions. Have you read the Partner's Manifesto? We are quite transparent about who we are and all the actions we're taking as a business.
jepjep

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:46:56 AM

I cant register to free roll, register button is grey. i have verified my age and everything.
andreasan (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:10:22 PM

I cant register to free roll, register button is grey. i have verified my age and everything.

@jepjep please click to select the tournament a couple of times and the register button should go green. There's a small bug that has to do with the way the lobby list is updated. The issue has been solved and the fix will be up with the next update.

Hi guys here are some updates:

2 of the tokens have been sold, 198 are left.

Rakebacknation.com has bought one of the two tokens: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=45758516&postcount=42

We've been getting a bit of press lately, mainly from poker and Bitcoin publishers. You can Google "bitnplay" to read the different POVs.

We know that a lot of users are waiting to check out the product live on February 1st. There are only 20 days left now which is very exciting for all those following Bitnplay. We are also going to release a video with a demo of live game footage this week.
coinomat

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:44:19 AM

Hi
When your software can try? Most epic launch for poker software Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: