Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:41:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Cloud Miners Are Reliable and Guaranteed  (Read 775 times)
phemmy (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 06:16:13 AM

Hello BitCoiners!
I would like to know any cloud miner that is reliable and guaranteed with proof to invest with.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 07:01:12 PM

Hello BitCoiners!
I would like to know any cloud miner that is reliable and guaranteed with proof to invest with.
I think CEX-io has always been a good option for cloudmining, though I have never tried it.

You have got to be kidding me CEX.io is the absolute worst scam cloud mining pool in existance they legally steal thousands of bitcoins a week from their members, they have 81 % maintenance fees and sometimes, Most times your fees per block solved are higher than the reward costing you BTC instead of making it for you.

There are a lot of sites out there that do cloud mining.

Guaranted sites, there are NONE. But Some of the best ones I use with good results are as follows. A good site i use for a lot of what I do is http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland its not a mining site but has portals to mining aites and other things, even a scam listing service. A very good utility. Its a free site and no membership required so i like it.

Eobot, I have been with them since June, never had a missed payment, they shut purchases down when they ran out of GHS a while ago and have re-opened purchases for it after they bought new mining equipment to be able to offer it. Will they last forever? I would hope and want to say probably, they have made a lot of great upgrades, their customer support has NEVER let me down and I enjoy all they put into their site.

cloudminr.io is not a bad site, I have been with them only for a month tho, but so far payouts are on time and never had abny problems with them. I am also very close to an ROI with them already to about 50% I think ti is. So that si good to Will they last forever? I do not know I dont trust them but so far they have proven their word to me.

cointellect.com this site is very interesting, I would not use their mining software on any computer that has any bank or coins information or wallets on there, I would not verify my account with my creditcard. But the site itself does payout. Its not a bad site, but if you confirm use BTC to buy in, meaning use BTC to buy a contract with them, I also have a 3 MHS machine that makes a lot of income there and they are fast on withdraws. very fast.

Zeushash.com, this is a cloud site supposedly to be backed by the Mining equipment manufacture Zeus Miners. So far so good with them as well i to have been a member here for just very a month so still very new to the scene with them. Will they last forever I do not know but I like who they are backed by so it gives you hopes of a safety net with them.

Hashprofit.com, well i liked them, they had their number readily available and where they could be contacted, a nice fair payout system with good prices however its been about 7 hours now and access to their site is not working so maybe they are done maybe not I dont know whats going on right now.

SCAM SITES SO FAR

coins-miners.com this is a full proof scam site, if you are even lucky to get 1 payout form them it will be a blessing, what he is doing is when you process a withdraw from his site, he is self generating a new address and making your payment to his own self generated wallet address, so the withdraw shows up on public ledger both on his site clickable by new venture viewers and readily available on the blockchain. I only invested a few hundred thousand satoshi so no worries here for me, but after extensive research I found his site made over 4000 BTC so far since its inception What a scammer.

CEX.Io I have used but sold ALL my cloud mining there a few times, i frequently test them and they fail every test, they are unethical thieves and my tests with them are finished.

The truth is its hard to find the honest ones, and there are no guarantees in cloud, just do your whois if you dont like what you see there dont invest. I am in a couple contracts but I am not happy with their whois results but its a risk i am taking because they are still new and I will most likely get my ROI from them so who cares right?

Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:47:22 PM

All cloud miners (and pretty much anyone else who accepts investments in bitcoins) are guaranteed to be unprofitable, scams or both. Yes, really.
Wintermute

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:48:35 PM

There are two points:

1) is the mining service really mining, or is it a scam? This link is helpful to remove some of the obvious scams:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.msg9697654

2) will you achieve ROI? This is hard to say and depends mainly on Bitcoin difficulty going forward and the price of the provider.

An additional point is about service, features and so on:

* http://www.cloudminingreviews.com/
* https://cloudmining.guru/

Personally, I like to mine with Genesis Mining ( https://www.genesis-mining.com/ ) as they are one of the few services that allow me to also mine other coins (like UNO).

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:58:17 AM

All cloud miners (and pretty much anyone else who accepts investments in bitcoins) are guaranteed to be unprofitable, scams or both. Yes, really.

This.
They used to be profitable 6 months ago, but now most of them are confirmed scams, in trouble or unprofitable. Just read what people have to say about PB mining, zeus or recently hashprofit and ltcgear and you'll know what I mean. You have a better chance of earning money buying bitcoin or any other altcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
phemmy (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 10:08:30 AM

thank you for all your contributions!  Smiley
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:20:37 PM

Hello BitCoiners!
I think CEX-io has always been a good option for cloudmining, though I have never tried it.
Lol, you seriously got to be kidding me, CEX.io is by far, in my views one of the worst platforms for cloud mining.
To the OP: Most cloud mining companies are not profitable

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: