Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:20:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoinfoundation.org not sending lifttime-membership account details.  (Read 998 times)
yumei (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:01:53 PM

About 3 weeks ago I decided to donate for the bitcoinfoundation.org, so I registered with their website and apply for lifttime-membership.

After payment was done, I did not receive any email from them, so I decided to contact them with http://bitcoinfoundation.org/contact/

After 3 days I received an email they will care and try to find why the registration email was not send to me. That was about 2 weeks ago- I am still waiting for my user-login data. Normally I don´t have any problems receiving emails and I checked my spam folder as well..

I still can not login to the forum, I only can login into the members area with the given registration details on the webpage after registration.

Dear bitcoinfoundation.org team, can you please take more responsibility. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:04:30 PM

About 3 weeks ago I decided to donate for the bitcoinfoundation.org, so I registered with their website and apply for lifttime-membership.

After payment was done, I did not receive any email from them, so I decided to contact them with http://bitcoinfoundation.org/contact/

After 3 days I received an email they will care and try to find why the registration email was not send to me. That was about 2 weeks ago- I am still waiting for my user-login data. Normally I don´t have any problems receiving emails and I checked my spam folder as well..

I still can not login to the forum, I only can login into the members area with the given registration details on the webpage after registration.

Dear bitcoinfoundation.org team, can you please take more responsibility. Thanks
May I ask you something please
What do you earn from being a Lifetime member on Bitcoinfoundation ? because I still don't get it . and I'am pretty sure I saw someone around here who paid around 100k $ to be a Premium or Silver Member or whatever (give me some minutes to find the thread) ... why do you guys pay such amounts to be members on that community Shocked what do you earn from that
yumei (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:09:36 PM

What do you earn from being a Lifetime member on Bitcoinfoundation ? because I still don't get it . and I'am pretty sure I saw someone around here who paid around 100k $ to be a Premium or Silver Member or whatever (give me some minutes to find the thread) ... why do you guys pay such amounts to be members on that community Shocked what do you earn from that

Well my primary intention is not to "earn" anything, I just want to help them with my donation. So they will have more money to spend on their devs.
But as far as I understand you can vote for or against new proposals with a membership. Well I can not as far they won´t send me any account details.
Braedo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

BtcMarkets - Australian Bitcoin Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 12:10:42 PM

According to their website it's,  $25 annual or $250 for a lifetime.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
██████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ██████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, double dice] ↑↓
yakuza699

Activity: 935
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:16:58 PM

I think it was Phinnaeus Gage but I haven't seen him on the list so I guess he just tried to troll.Also if you are a simple person you pay max 250$ and if you want your company to be on the top list you pay 100000$

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
BTC BitDice.me 
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 02:28:26 PM

I think it was Phinnaeus Gage but I haven't seen him on the list so I guess he just tried to troll.Also if you are a simple person you pay max 250$ and if you want your company to be on the top list you pay 100000$

Yes, it was PG. He didn't pay that, but he also wasn't trolling. He did this stunt to point out that there's no $100k (in bitcoin) transaction on the blockchain, which KNC was supposed to pay for their platinum membership.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Fat Ronaldo

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:10:18 PM

Well my primary intention is not to "earn" anything, I just want to help them with my donation. So they will have more money to spend on their devs.

You should keep your money IMO. They don't need it and most people tend to disagree with them as an organization.

He didn't pay anything. He was just trolling.
Willisius

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I'm really quite sane!

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:59:41 AM

Yes, it was PG. He didn't pay that, but he also wasn't trolling. He did this stunt to point out that there's no $100k (in bitcoin) transaction on the blockchain, which KNC was supposed to pay for their platinum membership.
There are plenty of 100k transactions that happen every day on the block chain. The reason he made that thread was to prove that TBF was not going to be transparent in giving out their bitcoin addresses to show how much bitcoin they have, how much they are spending or what they have received
yumei (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:47:17 PM

There are plenty of 100k transactions that happen every day on the block chain. The reason he made that thread was to prove that TBF was not going to be transparent in giving out their bitcoin addresses to show how much bitcoin they have, how much they are spending or what they have received

No honestly I  made this thread because I am still waiting for my user details (I payed for the liftetime membership). I still can not login.
At least I hoped someone from the bitcoin foundation team will respond when I start a thread here, but seems like they give a fuck about.

Just imagine you can´t login to paypal and nobody from paypal feels responsible to help you though you are a verified paypal member and payed into your account.

I hope someone will get in touch with me and solve this problem.
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:52:02 PM

save your money

waste of coin

donate to a charity instead imo
they have more than enough coin between them

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 05:24:53 PM

No honestly I  made this thread because I am still waiting for my user details (I payed for the liftetime membership). I still can not login.
At least I hoped someone from the bitcoin foundation team will respond when I start a thread here, but seems like they give a fuck about.

Just imagine you can´t login to paypal and nobody from paypal feels responsible to help you though you are a verified paypal member and payed into your account.

I hope someone will get in touch with me and solve this problem.

Willisius is referring to Phinnaeus Gage's thread.

@Willisius - apparently (until then) TBF claimed to be using one address for all donations (for transparency) and there was no $100k transaction on that address. If I recall correctly, Patrick Murck explained later that KNC paid in some other way.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
yumei (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:17:18 AM

I am still waiting for someone from bitcoinfoundation to respond. Either here or to my email.

I would not recommend anybody to apply for a membership with them, as they seems like being really irresponsible.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 02:04:50 PM

not exactly what i wanted to read about bitcoinfoundation , lol
yumei (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:27:51 PM

actually the email communication with the bitcoinfoundation is much better and faster which is really importante for the customer satisfaction, I will write here when my issues are solved.
yumei (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 09:58:52 PM

finally we got it working. thanks @bitcoinfoundation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: