Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:27:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -- CLOSED -- ActionCrypto.com Options Signature Campaign*Earn 0.10 btc  (Read 24287 times)
GLBrim

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 11:21:45 AM

after shutting down their site, i dont think action crypto will still pay for the last week sig campaign  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RD965

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 11:40:21 AM

Action crypto pay us for god sake, do you want to ruin your reputation before shutting down?
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 11:41:29 AM

Action crypto pay us for god sake, do you want to ruin your reputation before shutting down?

He claims he is coming back in a couple of weeks. So it is of utmost importance that he pays the final payment for lthis run of his campaign.  Cry

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Surger

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:58:15 PM

i read last posts
if their site really shutting down, i dont think they will pay
it's very sad but reality...
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:27:32 PM

i read last posts

If you really read the last posts, you'd know that they're not shutting down permanently. They said they'll relaunch the site and sig campaign in a few weeks. But imo that might just be a way for them to stall in such a way that we won't get mad until it's too late and they've disappeared. But I'm curious why they won't pay for this last week. It'll probably just be around 0.1 to 0.16 btc. It wouldn't really be a lot to lose for them.

RD965

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:43:37 PM

i read last posts

If you really read the last posts, you'd know that they're not shutting down permanently. They said they'll relaunch the site and sig campaign in a few weeks. But imo that might just be a way for them to stall in such a way that we won't get mad until it's too late and they've disappeared. But I'm curious why they won't pay for this last week. It'll probably just be around 0.1 to 0.16 btc. It wouldn't really be a lot to lose for them.

No one is disappeared, he is sending the funds today, so just be a little (more) patient  Grin
fearlesscat10

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 02:29:01 PM

i read last posts

No one is disappeared, he is sending the funds today, so just be a little (more) patient  Grin

Well, can't help but be careful with all that's happened in the btc world with Mt. Gox and all the ponzis.

cryptocoiner

Activity: 602

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 02:33:20 PM

i read last posts

Lol, so where is transaction?

cryptocoiner

Activity: 602

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 02:40:00 PM

Still no payment. Should we negative trust the redsnow?

What's wrong with redsn0w ?
He's not this campaign manager anymore.

If devthedev doesn't receive the fund, it means action-crypto doesn't want to pay.

Everything wrong. We were dealing with him while participating in the campaign. So he should pay us and after that deal with actioncrypto himself.
Everyone who din't get payed just negative trust him. And demand him to pay what he owns.

redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 02:51:28 PM

@devthdev , please (if you have not done yet) send him an email, they reply too  fast that here in the forum.

If devthedev doesn't receive the fund, it means action-crypto doesn't want to pay.

Everything wrong. We were dealing with him while participating in the campaign. So he should pay us and after that deal with actioncrypto himself.
Everyone who din't get payed just negative trust him. And demand him to pay what he owns.

I known after that devthedev will be the manager (if I known before) I would have sent him the funds to him.
fearlesscat10

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:18:26 PM

@devthdev , please (if you have not done yet) send him an email, they reply too  fast that here in the forum.

I known after that devthedev will be the manager (if I known before) I would have sent him the funds to him.

IMO redsn0w is not the one at fault, ActionCrypto is. I kind of wish that redsn0w paid us for this week before leaving but what's done is done. The fact of the matter now is that the one delaying our payments is ActionCrypto since they haven't sent the funds to devthedev.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:39:43 PM

I don't understand a few things redsn0w.
You said that you have personal issues and will not come back to this forum and that you will not have time to check our posts and pay us.
You are still posting on this forum regularly, and you could also calculate our posts and pay us to (or ask someone for assistance if needed).
Many people joined this sign. campaign based on trust in you, not in action-crypto, because we know that if anything happen with original program you will pay us.
So, based on the facts above, I really don't understand why you couldn't wait one or two days more, wait to see who will take over your position of manager of this campaign, and transfer funds you received previously from action-crypto to new manager or directly to all members.
Your unnecessary action will hurt many people here and also damage your reputation, not just reputation of action-crypto.
Did action-crypto requested that you send back to him all funds or this was your idea?
You know how many scams we had previously with all this sig. campaigns so have not you been at all suspicious about this request?
Can you give us transaction info about funds refund to action-crypto?

I'm sorry to say but I'm not happy with your actions here.
Still hope that we will receive our funds  but really doubt about it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:48:06 PM

You said that you have personal issues and will not come back to this forum and that you will not have time to check our posts and pay us.
You are still posting on this forum regularly, and you could also calculate our posts and pay us to (or ask someone for assistance if needed).
Many people joined this sign. campaign based on trust in you, not in action-crypto, because we know that if anything happen with original program you will pay us.
So, based on the facts above, I really don't understand why you couldn't wait one or two days more, wait to see who will take over your position of manager of this campaign, and transfer funds you received previously from action-crypto to new manager or directly to all members.
Your unnecessary action will hurt many people here and also damage your reputation, not just reputation of action-crypto.
Did action-crypto requested that you send back to him all funds or this was your idea?
You know how many scams we had previously with all this sig. campaigns so have not you been at all suspicious about this request?

Still hope that we will receive our funds  but really doubt about it.

Yes of course , this is the transaction id :

f8d32dada63fbc42c1c35c10e8258040ef260ed3983005bb4df0651d2b861734

he asked me to send him back the funds.

I had a problem, I couldn't wait 1-2 days. I think I've managed in a good way the signature campaign for ~ 1 month or am I wrong ?
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:49:37 PM

Still hope that we will receive our funds  but really doubt about it.

I had a problem, I couldn't wait 1-2 days. I think I've managed in a good way the signature campaign for ~ 1 month or am I wrong ?

As escrow we expected you to protect the funds, not return them to the site. Waiting to transfer to another reputable member to escrow until the final payout would have been a better option.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:51:47 PM

As escrow we expected you to protect the funds, not return them to the site. Waiting to transfer to another reputable member to escrow until the final payout would have been a better option.

Not escrow , manager. He asked me to send him back the fund, and after I was contacted from devthedev.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:10:42 PM

Not escrow , manager. He asked me to send him back the fund, and after I was contacted from devthedev.

From first post in this thread:
★Escrow service by redsn0w★

Total amount in escrow: 0.5 BTC

So, you had double responsibility in this signature campaign: Manager and escrow service but you failed to protect our funds.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:18:53 PM

From first post in this thread:
★Escrow service by redsn0w★

Total amount in escrow: 0.5 BTC

So, you had double responsibility in this signature campaign: Manager and escrow service but you failed to protect our funds.

Devthedev will pay all the enrolled users when actionCrypto.com will send him the funds, wait please. As I told I realized after that he (devthedev) would be the manager.

However you can remove the signature and search another sig. campaign.
ActionCrypto.com

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

ActionCrypto.com- Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 10:07:08 PM

Hey All,

Sorry for the delay, we just paid @devthedev for the escrow to pay everyone out.

The company will be closed for the time being, while we revamp.

Please do not blame redsn0w. He told us in advance he was leaving. He gave us a few days to find someone else and he refunded the funds to us. A few people messages us, and we chose @devthedev. Now we sent him funds for everyone to pay out. All is well.

Hey there,
Please send .15 BTC to 1HzemzdvcmkkBmUPD9AnXJp5pq1Ws2CBo8

The Spreadsheet as well as the Bitcoin will be released to the participants upon receipt.

Thanks

Sent!

https://blockchain.info/tx/b7f5a4086b5a9b4f03d14770393af555fd2a49abb8d86e18c5a934357815b327

-AC

btcshiner

Activity: 478
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:29:38 PM

Hey All,

Sorry for the delay, we just paid @devthedev for the escrow to pay everyone out.

Please do not blame redsn0w. He told us in advance he was leaving. He gave us a few days to find someone else and he refunded the funds to us. A few people messages us, and we chose @devthedev. Now we sent him funds for everyone to pay out. All is well.

Hey there,

The Spreadsheet as well as the Bitcoin will be released to the participants upon receipt.

Thanks

Sent!

https://blockchain.info/tx/b7f5a4086b5a9b4f03d14770393af555fd2a49abb8d86e18c5a934357815b327

-AC

Hoping this gets resolved and payments sent quickly. 
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 12:43:51 AM

Hey All,

Hey there,

Thanks

Sent!

-AC

Confirmed, the payments will be sent out around midnight EST.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: