Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:22:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: C-cex scam exchange supports PFC dumps! Trade with an extreme caution!  (Read 4164 times)
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 07:44:29 AM

and even hashie.co got DDOS and attacked yesterday ..... wow what is next CEX.IO ??

no DDOS, hashie, HP, both ran/collapsed yesterday, no hack, no DDOS, no nothing, just a bunch of guys chilling in the bahamas atm, laughing at us.

any real proof ?

No real proof but look at the facts

0.03 bitcoin to send them an email , which people aint even sure if it sends an actual message.

They said this is to prevent spamming messages , 10-50 cent would prevent spam messages , 10 dollars is what scam artists obsessed with getting money would charge. They even called it a "small fee"

That to me alone screams they are just scamming fucktards .

They are stating they need 7 days to fix a ddos problem , This in itself is weird , especially considering access to the front page message hasn't had a single problem

yesterday the total amount of coins in just sell orders, this isn't people buying and selling into their selves , this was actually the amount of coins in active sell orders. It was over 600,000 coins on c-cex and allcrypt combined. This is over 25% of the premine , held by the dev's

They claim that users accounts were hacked and their KH/S was sold for profit coin which was then "dumped"

600,000 coins as active sell orders, You can only sell 15% of your KH/S , it was for a price of 0.07 profit coin per KH/S to sell them .

This means that somehow we are expected to believe that over 7.5 million KH/s was sold from other peoples accounts. More because 7.5million kh/s is only 520,000 coins.

remember , 15% max can be sold, so they hacked accounts holding more than 52 million KH/s to get the the 7.5million to be able to sell and "dump"

This is very unlikely to be true, what is more likely to be true is , no hack happened . The people in control of the pre mine (the dev's) dumped the coins and ran off with the money made and they will not return

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:56:28 AM

sounds just about right to me which is bs because i bought my hashes not invested in an ico pump coin i was inn for the mining profits looked nice with easy roi

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:59:15 AM

what other scam had the btc fee to send a message was it cryptorush or standard coin i cant remember

whitewhidow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:59:05 AM

who needs more proof right ?

TO WHOEVER STOL MY ACCOUNT AND WAS NOW USING IT AS HIS OWN,   FCK OFF PLEASE   
 - The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
allcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 06:45:14 PM

Sorry I didn't reply sooner - was out of town for a Christmas week off from school trip with my son yesterday, and I didn't want support staff posting this on my behalf.

I heard back from C-CEX in regards to my support ticket with them. No, I don't believe they were involved. So anyone harping about C-CEX being in on it also, please, don't ruin a site's reputation because of what you THINK. Use some facts first.

And to the guy who posted they are the same company, spreading made up crap like that is just as bad as what hashprofit did. Please, don't. Yesterday on the train I was reading bitcointalk and saw a post from someone regarding this saying that "Both C-CEX and Allcrypt are shady anyway" - and I wanted to reply and ask why. I don't know much about C-CEX. Running an exchange is a full time job. I don't have time to know the reputations of all the other exchanges out there.

But AllCrypt is shady? That just sucks. We've always went above and beyond to be transparent. Sure, we're understaffed. Our daily volume is public record. Our trade fees are public record. Do the math. We are nowhere near close in any sense to turning a profit. The little bit we made on PFC sales this past week (About 1.7 BTC if memory serves me right) is about 14% of the total we've made since we opened. Nearly a year ago. We can't afford to hire much staff, and most of the bills are paid for on my own personal credit card.

I say this not for pity or attention, but to emphasize the point that AllCrypt.com is a labor of love for me, personally. It kills me that we have a better exchange in terms of speed and features, but we're publicly called "shady", and we lose to other exchanges purely because they are bigger.

Anyway, I'm digressing. My point is posting baseless claims because you're mad is not cool. C-CEX very likely had bandwidth issues. AllCrypt had its biggest day ever topping 200 BTC total volume for 24 hours last week. C-CEX apparently topped 2,000. I don't know what our hardware would do under that sort of load. Truly. We've never hit it. And neither had they. So cut them some slack. Make accusations based off fact.

Now, as for PFC/hashprofit. I like playing crypto and cyber detective in my spare time. People have found and posted at least 2 of the PFC premine accounts, and the main one is easy enough to find. Look at Blocks 1 and 2.

Anyone who was paid out by hashprofit: Put your txid in blockchain.info... and go back. See if you find anything interesting. See if you find accounts with massive piles of BTC that you were paid from. See if you find accounts that took in massive withdrawals (30, 50, 100 BTC) where it was funded by 50, 80, 120 input addresses. Who has 120 input addresses with coins in them?

Exchanges do.

Check your accounts at AllCrypt and C-CEX. See if YOUR BTC address is in those lists. If it is - you know that TX was a payout from that exchange.

Which would confirm the PFC devs were selling tons of something - it could well be that it was coins that were SmartMined - they said they mined altcoins, sold for BTC, then paid out BTC. But 100 BTC a day? Likely not. And withdrawing it. And paying you with those proceeds.

I truly have no proof of anything, and if I did, honestly, I couldn't say. Its not my job as an exchange operator to pass judgement on what coin devs do. I know some will think me a heartless asshole for saying that, but I truly believe in personal choice and freedom, and wholeheartedly stand against someone else telling me what I can and cannot do - even if it's something stupid that will cost me money.

So no, we would not reveal info if we had it (Seriously, hand to god (or whatever you raise your hand to), I have no real concrete knowledge of anything, just hunches and hints). It would tarnish the integrity we try and maintain (regardless of a personal view that NOT saying something shows "no integrity". We mean our integrity as an exchange, to protect the identity of coin dev and coin trader alike, if they so choose).

That being said, I have zero problem pointing out public, well known facts that people who, if they stopped to think for a moment, should have figured out already, or not viewed through cash-colored glasses ("I know it looks 120% like a scam, but it MAY come back up on Jan 5th like they said... *fingers crossed*")

Poke around block explorers. See what you find. Make your own decision.

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:03:49 AM

Sorry I didn't reply sooner - was out of town for a Christmas week off from school trip with my son yesterday, and I didn't want support staff posting this on my behalf.

I heard back from C-CEX in regards to my support ticket with them. No, I don't believe they were involved. So anyone harping about C-CEX being in on it also, please, don't ruin a site's reputation because of what you THINK. Use some facts first.

And to the guy who posted they are the same company, spreading made up crap like that is just as bad as what hashprofit did. Please, don't. Yesterday on the train I was reading bitcointalk and saw a post from someone regarding this saying that "Both C-CEX and Allcrypt are shady anyway" - and I wanted to reply and ask why. I don't know much about C-CEX. Running an exchange is a full time job. I don't have time to know the reputations of all the other exchanges out there.

But AllCrypt is shady? That just sucks. We've always went above and beyond to be transparent. Sure, we're understaffed. Our daily volume is public record. Our trade fees are public record. Do the math. We are nowhere near close in any sense to turning a profit. The little bit we made on PFC sales this past week (About 1.7 BTC if memory serves me right) is about 14% of the total we've made since we opened. Nearly a year ago. We can't afford to hire much staff, and most of the bills are paid for on my own personal credit card.

I say this not for pity or attention, but to emphasize the point that AllCrypt.com is a labor of love for me, personally. It kills me that we have a better exchange in terms of speed and features, but we're publicly called "shady", and we lose to other exchanges purely because they are bigger.

Anyway, I'm digressing. My point is posting baseless claims because you're mad is not cool. C-CEX very likely had bandwidth issues. AllCrypt had its biggest day ever topping 200 BTC total volume for 24 hours last week. C-CEX apparently topped 2,000. I don't know what our hardware would do under that sort of load. Truly. We've never hit it. And neither had they. So cut them some slack. Make accusations based off fact.

Now, as for PFC/hashprofit. I like playing crypto and cyber detective in my spare time. People have found and posted at least 2 of the PFC premine accounts, and the main one is easy enough to find. Look at Blocks 1 and 2.

Anyone who was paid out by hashprofit: Put your txid in blockchain.info... and go back. See if you find anything interesting. See if you find accounts with massive piles of BTC that you were paid from. See if you find accounts that took in massive withdrawals (30, 50, 100 BTC) where it was funded by 50, 80, 120 input addresses. Who has 120 input addresses with coins in them?

Exchanges do.

Check your accounts at AllCrypt and C-CEX. See if YOUR BTC address is in those lists. If it is - you know that TX was a payout from that exchange.

Which would confirm the PFC devs were selling tons of something - it could well be that it was coins that were SmartMined - they said they mined altcoins, sold for BTC, then paid out BTC. But 100 BTC a day? Likely not. And withdrawing it. And paying you with those proceeds.

I truly have no proof of anything, and if I did, honestly, I couldn't say. Its not my job as an exchange operator to pass judgement on what coin devs do. I know some will think me a heartless asshole for saying that, but I truly believe in personal choice and freedom, and wholeheartedly stand against someone else telling me what I can and cannot do - even if it's something stupid that will cost me money.

So no, we would not reveal info if we had it (Seriously, hand to god (or whatever you raise your hand to), I have no real concrete knowledge of anything, just hunches and hints). It would tarnish the integrity we try and maintain (regardless of a personal view that NOT saying something shows "no integrity". We mean our integrity as an exchange, to protect the identity of coin dev and coin trader alike, if they so choose).

That being said, I have zero problem pointing out public, well known facts that people who, if they stopped to think for a moment, should have figured out already, or not viewed through cash-colored glasses ("I know it looks 120% like a scam, but it MAY come back up on Jan 5th like they said... *fingers crossed*")

Poke around block explorers. See what you find. Make your own decision.

good advice and thanks for showing people how to find the sad truth themselves. there u go folks read between the lines . this comes from a senior trusted member  whose exchange has an untarnished record and exemplary respect from us

hrt (OP)

Activity: 288

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 12:58:08 PM

Enter the exchange now and TRY to access balances page or cancel orders.
PFC is being 5X pushed upwards. Last trade ccex server time 2014-12-31 15:52:32
Just TRY it now.

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
whitewhidow

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:26:47 PM

pfc going up again ??  how is this making sense ?

- The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:23:01 PM

pfc going up again ??  how is this making sense ?

second leg of the scam

don t spend what you cant lose (setriously)

whitewhidow

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:24:00 PM

pfc going up again ??  how is this making sense ?

second leg of the scam

care to explain what is behind it, im here to learn aswell so .. Wink

ALSO: im totally out of btc to invest atm, but i think this might be a fast quick profit:

https://c-cex.com/?p=2015-btc   <- thank me for the tip, otherwise flame me if this is dumb Smiley and this is another "firehasher"

- The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 05:13:26 PM

What happened to PFC exactly?
Why are you guys saying CCEX is involved?

Don't accuse people without concrete evidence.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
loszhor

Activity: 369

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:26:05 AM

What happened to PFC exactly?
Why are you guys saying CCEX is involved?

Don't accuse people without concrete evidence.

The PFC devs and proprietors of HashProfit claim that their site was hacked and a major dump of the PFC currency followed. The timing and usage of AllCrypt and C-Cex along with the lack of information has many speculating but there is really not much to go on at the moment.

16wQCVFXYuSp4AYsBqV9Uqa2dd1V4YXvJ5
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:24:26 AM

new message up at
http://www.hashprofit.com/en/
===

We're resuming work of service in a protected mode today.

Despite all the warnings from service's administration many users have succumbed panic moods and have taken a number of actions which discredited and abused standard and full work of service.

Also attackers have succeeded in getting part of information about service's users and also, in small portions, their authorisation data.

All these deeds have led to big mining effectiveness reduction and many other negative effects.

Despite all that had happened, we're resuming all payments from today (2015-01-05) taking into account information and technical harm that our infrastructure suffered.

We've set a new mode and limitations of payments:

The first priority will get all the users who live in Russian Federation.
Payouts will take place once in a 14 days or more often, and if we'll have a good opportunity - once in 7 days.
Users who take some actions for project discrediting or any other doings that can potentially harm our service will get low priority of payments - up to the full payments restriction.
Our team has always understood all the risks about this project and by the process of growing it we've launched another number of similar services. In the most successful of them that we've launched 3.5 months ago we've taken into account all the experience we had while HP service grows. It's much more perfect and attractive for these points:

It's oriented to Eastern audience, because they generally more advanced and creditworthy.
Mechanism of payment using VISA and MasterCard realized.
There are web-cameras showing data centers work in real time.
More than 10 languages interface translations.
Modern, technical and light design of the site.
Hundreds of other features.
And this is only the most perfectly developed service, we have launched and we're testing more than 20 other types of services. All users showed their discretion and support from the start of our services will have their reward in the end.

Thanks for your support and understanding.

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: