Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:17:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Charity Raffle - Tickets for "Claire" the Water pipe  (Read 1438 times)
MGGB

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:07:53 PM

Just got back from vacation Smiley. Congratulations Protokol Grin.  I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I would have.  And I trust that WoodCollector did the draw fairly, no need to upload the video, it's all good!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WoodCollector (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:45:00 PM

Just got back from vacation Smiley. Congratulations Protokol Grin.  I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I would have.  And I trust that WoodCollector did the draw fairly, no need to upload the video, it's all good!

Welcome back from vacation MGGB, i hope you had a good time !

I will be posting another water pipe sometime today, a traditional waterpipe turned in solid purpleheart.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
MGGB

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:49:59 PM

I will be posting another water pipe sometime today, a traditional waterpipe turned in solid purpleheart.

Thanks WC, I had a great time! The weather in Jamaica was much better than in Canada Grin , I see that other piece has already sold! You do great work, I especially liked Culture Cultivation, the detail is just unreal.  May have to get something in the future, a little light on funds these days, I am in the middle of a remodel on my home, when I am all done a nice piece of art would look great up on the shelf! 
WoodCollector (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 08:10:56 PM

Thanks WC, I had a great time! The weather in Jamaica was much better than in Canada Grin , I see that other piece has already sold! You do great work, I especially liked Culture Cultivation, the detail is just unreal.  May have to get something in the future, a little light on funds these days, I am in the middle of a remodel on my home, when I am all done a nice piece of art would look great up on the shelf! 

Message me when your done with the remodel, send me some pics of the place you want to display the art and i will work something out within budget for you to put the finishing touch on the new home.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: