Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:40:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTN: All $HYPER Developers (HYPER Update Vlog)  (Read 428 times)
jgiefer (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 07:42:58 PM

As an effort to keep connected and current with all the constant developments surrounding $HYPER, I would like for this topic to be used as an "update feed" from the developers to myself in order to quickly and accurately get the rundown on news yet to be announced.

I wish to use the new $HYPER Updates Vlog YouTube channel as a useful platform for all the developers involved to help spread the word on whatever projects they are working on. Although the comments were overall positive and constructive, one of the main criticisms of the first video was that it wasn't entirely "up-to-date" information when it came to the game developers at HyperGG. I want to avoid that situation again at all costs, so this thread will (hopefully) go a long way toward rectifying that particular issue.

I think it's great for the coin and its users to get a consistent feed of updates as $HYPER continues along its path toward relevancy.

Thanks!

Justin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: