Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what things does Russian really have?  (Read 7003 times)
Agestorzrxx (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:53:15 AM

Except oil and weapon, what things does Russian really have?
We all see that Russian is really weak in recently oil price crash.
The exchange rate of ruble and the inflation in Russian as follow the  oil price crash imply that Russian is just a third - rate country who depends on selling cheap resources.
After the Soviet Union collapsed, the Economic of Russian growth just benefit from the oil price risen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:53:55 AM

beautiful girls

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
carlosiness

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 09:18:42 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 10:22:00 AM by carlosiness

Cheap resources due to large land, which gives a lot of money for war machines. This country could be nr1, but we see what we have..
Russia has good old literature and beautiful chicks

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 09:31:22 AM

u all miss one important thing that you always seem to forget

VODKA  Grin Grin Grin

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
Agestorzrxx (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:09:58 AM

Come on, guys.
You know what I mean.
As you can find lots of things which made in China.
And use lots of things made by USA or service by USA as google.
And Japan's camera……。
I only just want to say, Russian is far from a dominant country。
It's just a Third rate country.
And that why I despise Putin.

carlosiness

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:24:17 AM

Come on, guys.
You know what I mean.
As you can find lots of things which made in China.
And use lots of things made by USA or service by USA as google.
And Japan's camera……。
I only just want to say, Russian is far from a dominant country。
It's just a Third rate country.
And that why I despise Putin.

fully agree, but also russian are good at cosmic odyssey, or used to be in cold war... machines were stolen from europe, like fiat == vaz, and so on..

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
MS.drawing

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:38:29 AM

few things russian have : good weapons (S200, S300 and S400 are impressive)
                                   autonomy
                                   great partners (china, iran, india, south africa, brazil argentina)
                                   faith (?)
                                   the largest country  and a growing population (interesting demographic until 1990)
                                   one of the best actual president  (?)
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:51:09 AM

For thinking individuals: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un5rsKFo7Xo

For trolls: http://natribu.org/en/
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 11:10:31 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 11:59:13 AM by Nemo1024

People should investigate, where the roots of some of the technology that they use come from. A lot of Russian innovation in technology, medicine found its way to the West, but as USSR didn't allow individual inventors to take patents,  these inventions were "adopted" by Western scientists and with minor modifications promoted as their own.

Russia after USSR's collapse was in a wholesale destruction mode by the Western transnats and local criminal barons, oligarchs, like Khodorkovskij, so innovation was understandably crippled. Come back and ask this question in 5 year's time, once Russia is back on track - it's already going in leaps and bounds, if you care to read Russian papers (Western journals don't re-print/translate).

Russian aviation (this year Russian Far Aviation celebrates 100 year anniversary) was leading. In USSR there were 4 competing construction bureau, with many brilliant airplanes. This was largely destroyed during Yeltsin/USA reign, and the innovation in the aviation industry is basically being rebuilt from scratch now.

PS: What things does USA have? I almost never see "Made in USA" on any of the products. Wink
PSS: About currency. Did you see how Norwegian krone developed recently? Hint: the same way as rouble, yet the country is for some reason rated as AAA.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:17:26 AM

They have their land, right down to the center of the earth. The real question is, Which of them are going to benefit from what they have?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
blablahblah

Activity: 775

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:18:41 AM

good weapons

and bad people?

People should investigate, where the roots of some of the technology that they use come from. A lot of Russian innovation in technology, medicine found its way to the West, but as USSR didn't allow individual inventors to take patents,  these inventions were "adopted" by Western scientists and with minor modifications promoted as their own.

I'm sure the USSR would approve. Share and share alike.

After WW2, the USSR somehow had ICBMs at a time when the "more advanced" US was forced to rely on planes with nukes constantly circling around the USSR. How was that possible? Easy, the USSR "shared" the German technology from them.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 11:25:18 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 11:57:24 AM by Nemo1024

May be of interest (in the light of the general information blockade of Russia): http://innovation.gov.ru/ Wink

Heard of LHC of CERN? Some parts were built in Russia.
Heard of American Atlas V rocket? Its engines are Russian RD-180.
Heard of Rosatom? Building new nuclear powerplants, that are more secure than ever.
Already mentioned aviation industry in a post above.
There is also car industry and car exports from Russia.
Like energy efficient LED lighting? Check out Russian Optogan http://www.optogan.com/ that delivers lighting products all over the world.
Measuring of radiation in the environment and nitrates in food? Sure. http://soeks.ru/  http://www.soeks.co.uk/
Revelop in C# or Ruby? http://www.jetbrains.com/

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Agestorzrxx (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 12:48:42 PM

You call these country are great partners?
All these country you list none of them are first rate counrty.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 03:57:22 PM

The OP started with natural resources, so let me expand on that.

True, Russia has a lot of oil and gas and exports of it is a lion's share of foreign currency income. An interesting aside: Russian budget for 2015 takes oil price of $80 as a reference. The government said, though, that for 2016 the state budget will take oil price of $40 as a reference, and will rely on other things to continue keeping Russian economy at a growing trend.

But there are more resources in Russia. Palladium is only prospected for there, and the current world price is kept low (a hint for those who invest in precious metals). Russian gold reserve is replenished not only from buying, but also from active prospecting. The biggest finds, are, by the way, not melted, but are kept on display (see the documentary below).

Russian gold reserve is kept in what is known as "The Diamond Fund", indicating, an even more important resource. By the way, the following documentary about it is a must-watch: it has an interesting narrative, but even if you don't understand Russian, skim through it - it has footage from many vaults and place, previously closed to the cameras.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGOtFphPLzc

But the main, and most important thing that Russia has, are its people - friendly, open-hearted, ready to help, often naïve, but with the perseverence that has Russia going despite everything that history had thrown at it.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:30:09 PM

Didnt see anyone mention it yet:

Siberia and not just because it is the perfect location for gulags

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:38:54 PM

Russia have oil, gas and vodka. Most important export products are oil and gas of course.  Grin
MS.drawing

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:18:40 AM

You call these country are great partners?
All these country you list none of them are first rate counrty.
For the futur is better to be in a first rate growing its better for business ^^
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:24:57 PM

Russia has muscle and is not afraid to flex it.
Agestorzrxx (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:51:51 AM

Russia has muscle and is not afraid to flex it.
The muscle can't help the fall of the Ruble and the economy of Russian.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:44:11 AM

I wonder, are Russian women permitted to have opinions?

Because this forum is constantly flooded with male propagandists such as 247CryptIdiot and ZeroBrain1024, yet if Russia is so... "advanced" and "civilised" then where are all their enlightened liberal* women?

*For the US people, lower-case "liberal" does not mean what you think it means.
yes they have opinions i have one on skype and it supports that navalny idiot which i'm not pleased about but its too friendly and beautiful to delete

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: