Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:01:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to GPU-mine atm  (Read 2834 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:34:55 PM

Feathercoin is Asic resistant and can only be mined with GPU or CPU. I've been mining the hell out of it since it change to NeoScrypt and find it to be very profitable.

i made some math, and neoscrypt come unprofitable also, where you see all that profit?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:28:16 AM

Any of you X11 mega-rig owners here want to solo-mine for me?
re: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=916787.0

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
Bananana

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 01:00:53 PM

Feathercoin is Asic resistant and can only be mined with GPU or CPU. I've been mining the hell out of it since it change to NeoScrypt and find it to be very profitable.

i made some math, and neoscrypt come unprofitable also, where you see all that profit?

Agree, none of the algo is profitable now. Neoscrypt only profit for the first few days when it launch and after that profit drop sharply too.

bigblind (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:34:32 PM

You don't. If you have AMD GPUs you can't compete unless you buy a private kernel from Wolf0 for a couple thousand.

The reason the numbers look so sickly is he's already sold his private kernel to big miners and there is no way you can compete with a public kernel. Get out of GPU mining while you can. It's ASICs all over again only with private kernels and one person raking in all the money. Unfortunately nothing is ASIC-Wolf0 resistant either as he'll develop anything for OCL unless the public implementation is sound (we're talking scrypt levels) and there is no room for improvement.

This miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=616786.700 uses a older leaked version of his kernel, which is still much faster then normal public kernel. That's your best bet and improves hashrate over the typically available SGMiner by 50%. It has a 2% fee, but that's the price you pay. If you scrounge around a bit you can find where his kernel was leaked and use that. His newer ones are still about 10% faster then that, but that's much better then nothing.

I'd highly encourage anyone who's mining using x11 to get it, it improves your odds and also fucks him over as a added benefit. I don't think anyone realizes how detrimental he's been to the community the past few months until this starts getting more light.

that Kernel is madnes... R9 290 hashing on 6700mh/s each.
Thanks for providing.

Is that miner somehow compatible with nicehash?

Ok, already found the reddit thread and did it as Wolf0 stated. Is it true that it donates automatically 2%? If yes, then it's ok if I wont donate anything myself?

Thanks for that awesome help Smiley
bigblind (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:32:39 PM

You don't. If you have AMD GPUs you can't compete unless you buy a private kernel from Wolf0 for a couple thousand.

The reason the numbers look so sickly is he's already sold his private kernel to big miners and there is no way you can compete with a public kernel. Get out of GPU mining while you can. It's ASICs all over again only with private kernels and one person raking in all the money. Unfortunately nothing is ASIC-Wolf0 resistant either as he'll develop anything for OCL unless the public implementation is sound (we're talking scrypt levels) and there is no room for improvement.

This miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=616786.700 uses a older leaked version of his kernel, which is still much faster then normal public kernel. That's your best bet and improves hashrate over the typically available SGMiner by 50%. It has a 2% fee, but that's the price you pay. If you scrounge around a bit you can find where his kernel was leaked and use that. His newer ones are still about 10% faster then that, but that's much better then nothing.

I'd highly encourage anyone who's mining using x11 to get it, it improves your odds and also fucks him over as a added benefit. I don't think anyone realizes how detrimental he's been to the community the past few months until this starts getting more light.

that Kernel is madnes... R9 290 hashing on 6700mh/s each.
Thanks for providing.

Is that miner somehow compatible with nicehash?

Ok, already found the reddit thread and did it as Wolf0 stated. Is it true that it donates automatically 2%? If yes, then it's ok if I wont donate anything myself?

Thanks for that awesome help Smiley

The kernels don't donate - girino's miner does auto donate, to him, not me.

Just the noob-word-circus. Cheesy As I think it's the *dll files which handle donations?
Combined your provided *bins from reddit with the Nicehash Sgminer now. Sent you a small donation. Should be incoming within the time BTC payments take. Cheesy
thanks
bigblind (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:33:19 PM

@Wolf0

Are there any other kernels you released to the public?
Would appreciate any help.

Btw: this is the transaction ID: https://blockchain.info/tx/5c81ed0ce379c99d31891124659ac3b75c6c9523bcd20134c28b37638340d8be - seems I messed up the fee or something. But the transaction will still proceed, won't it?
bigblind (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:52:22 PM

I'd pay you another tip for optimized r9 290 configs Cheesy
Onecoin Network

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:02:18 PM

It´s better to use Onecoin, it´s another system instead of your home computer. !! It's free and it costs nothing, check around. If you think it's interesting you can become an active member later ... otherwise leave it. That's how easy it is. http://www.onecoin.eu/signup/signups    Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Bombadil

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:57:42 PM

It´s better to use Onecoin, it´s another system instead of your home computer. !! It's free and it costs nothing, check around. If you think it's interesting you can become an active member later ... otherwise leave it. That's how easy it is. http://www.onecoin.eu/signup/signups    Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

And it's not real mining. /me roflols
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: