Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:52:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have .4 BTC I can make you an extra quick .03 BTC no strings attached  (Read 1891 times)
dsly

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 12:41:19 AM

Whoever plans to use this should do this with an escrow. Also make some dust bets before making the big bet of 0.4 btc at any payout.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:25:15 AM

Whoever plans to use this should do this with an escrow. Also make some dust bets before making the big bet of 0.4 btc at any payout.

Dust bets / pre rolling doesn't change the outcome of the next bet
kilter71 (OP)

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:06:10 AM

I'm amazed at the stupidity of so many of these posters.  If you're not interested, just please SHUT UP.  If someone is going to bet .4 BC then they have nothing to lose by just sending me a PM and I'll give them access to the BTC wallet with the loyalty points.

Directbet is a totally legit website, and I'm willing to give the account information first.  Then I'd just ask for you to send me .02 BTC after you see you got the free .05 BTC. 
Clint

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:11:56 AM

so you mean you have 9600 loyalty points right now? can you give your BTC addy so we can check it at directbet.eu

KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:14:01 AM

so you mean you have 9600 loyalty points right now? can you give your BTC addy so we can check it at directbet.eu
Address he provided me in PM was: 1NHLfMS1rxaMwjrJyEjjYYRLSmPwfosiAq

Which has 9632 VIP points currently. Expires tomorrow.

Clint

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:16:32 AM

Address he provided me in PM was: 1NHLfMS1rxaMwjrJyEjjYYRLSmPwfosiAq

Which has 9632 VIP points currently. Expires tomorrow.

saw it.. hope OP got someone who is willing to do .4BTC bet for him.. goodluck mate

kilter71 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:15:41 AM

No takers yet. Yes it expires tomorrow. Like I said I'd hate for it to go to waste, I just can't get any more BTC until next week. Send me a pm if you want the wallet info and would be willing to give me .02 after I give you the info. Thanks.

(Again the wallet is on blockchain so I can pm you the info to take wallet)
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 07:54:55 AM

No takers yet. Yes it expires tomorrow. Like I said I'd hate for it to go to waste, I just can't get any more BTC until next week. Send me a pm if you want the wallet info and would be willing to give me .02 after I give you the info. Thanks.

I am in. I am interested in buying the wallet. I will pay you 0.025BTC Smiley
kilter71 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:44:26 PM

Thanks, PM'ed.
kilter71 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 10:13:51 PM

Thanks, PM'ed.

Watoshi never responded, guess I missed him.  Only 2 hours left
dsly

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 10:27:11 PM

I am curious that if you buy the wallet, then won't he still have access to the private key ?
which might allow him to move the funds out ?

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:58:24 AM

I am curious that if you buy the wallet, then won't he still have access to the private key ?
which might allow him to move the funds out ?

Yeah, I think he could.
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:00:28 AM

Thanks, PM'ed.

Well, I waited more than 5 hours, no reply and finally went. Had to go somewhere.

Never mind. Smiley
kilter71 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 03:07:05 PM

Thanks, PM'ed.

Well, I waited more than 5 hours, no reply and finally went. Had to go somewhere.

Never mind. Smiley

We must be in different time zones - I was around for 10 hours waiting for you.  Oh well.  Happy New Year.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: