Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:30:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RepRap/3d Printer Parts for Bitcoin  (Read 1337 times)
Robosprout (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2012, 09:49:49 PM

I am now accepting Bitcoin as payment via Coinbase on my site Robosprou[Suspicious link removed]m.  Please email me at RobosproutBTC@gmail.com for more info.  My prices include shipping inside the continental US.  I typically ship via USPS and international shipments are based on the exact total depending on location and service.

I use the Mt.Gox Weighted Average for my pricing.  I would love to offer a set BTC price for my items but at this time I still have to convert my BTC to cash to pay suppliers (until I find some that accept BTC that is).

My store has been running for around a year and I have many customers worldwide.  I am often in #reprap IRC as "Ccecil" if you have questions about the reprap project. 

Feel free to email me with any questions.

Chris

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2012, 09:52:41 PM

I am now accepting Bitcoin as payment via Coinbase on my site Robosprou[Suspicious link removed]m.  Please email me at RobosproutBTC@gmail.com for more info.  My prices include shipping inside the continental US.  I typically ship via USPS and international shipments are based on the exact total depending on location and service.

I use the Mt.Gox Weighted Average for my pricing.  I would love to offer a set BTC price for my items but at this time I still have to convert my BTC to cash to pay suppliers (until I find some that accept BTC that is).

My store has been running for around a year and I have many customers worldwide.  I am often in #reprap IRC as "Ccecil" if you have questions about the reprap project. 

Chris

http://bitpay.com has an sci that lets merchants accept bitcoin and get paid in USD.

Robosprout (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2012, 09:55:02 PM

I am now accepting Bitcoin as payment via Coinbase on my site Robosprou[Suspicious link removed]m.  Please email me at RobosproutBTC@gmail.com for more info.  My prices include shipping inside the continental US.  I typically ship via USPS and international shipments are based on the exact total depending on location and service.

I use the Mt.Gox Weighted Average for my pricing.  I would love to offer a set BTC price for my items but at this time I still have to convert my BTC to cash to pay suppliers (until I find some that accept BTC that is).

My store has been running for around a year and I have many customers worldwide.  I am often in #reprap IRC as "Ccecil" if you have questions about the reprap project.  

Chris

http://bitpay.com has an sci that lets merchants accept bitcoin and get paid in USD.

I may add that too...I have read about your company but not since the Vegas show.

Never hurts to have more than one option.
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2012, 09:58:48 PM

Its not my company I just know they have this feature.

https://paysius.com/  is another one with the same features.

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2012, 10:05:20 PM

http://badgermakesbadges.com/index.php?prod=138 could you manufacture some of the parts for badges ?

I was thinking of getting  a badge making machine and if some of the parts could be made on a  reprap that would be cool and I could order them with btc.

Robosprout (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2012, 10:09:10 PM

http://badgermakesbadges.com/index.php?prod=138 could you manufacture some of the parts for badges ?

I was thinking of getting  a badge making machine and if some of the parts could be made on a  reprap that would be cool and I could order them with btc.

Yes I can.  I will do RP work if anyone is interested.  I have about a years experience and multiple machines.  Some of my print pics can be seen on the flickr page linked on my homepage.  Feel free to PM me if interested.
Robosprout (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2012, 10:09:40 PM

Chris

Applied for...so probably coming soon.
tonto

Activity: 609

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 04:25:55 PM

Will you print AR-15 lower receivers?  If so, how much?  Does the rewrap software accept .igs or .stl files?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: