Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:10:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin financial interest  (Read 969 times)
BigTiger (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 12:33:14 AM

Hello!

I´m interested in buying/selling bitcoin and other financial websites with bitcoin involved. I started with bitcoin mining but
this is rather slow and is not giving a good return i think. Now i´m searching for better more profitable ways.

My question is now is it still possible today for example to invest in bitcoin and stay anonym the whole process?
And what about other possibilities to earn some money with bitcoin?

Or do anyone today has to identify himself before cashing out any coins in real money?  Huh

greetings

BigTiger
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:37:25 AM

Hello!

I´m interested in buying/selling bitcoin and other financial websites with bitcoin involved. I started with bitcoin mining but
this is rather slow and is not giving a good return i think. Now i´m searching for better more profitable ways.

My question is now is it still possible today for example to invest in bitcoin and stay anonym the whole process?

Or do anyone today has to identify himself before cashing out any coins in real money?  Huh

greetings

BigTiger

you can stay annonymous best by buying bitcoins localy, see localbitcoins.
many exchange sites dosnt require you to identify yourself when cashing out, but dont keep coins on an exchange..for various reasons, better store them into offline wallet.

cheers
BigTiger (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 01:12:44 AM

Thank u for ur answer ajareselde!

Ok i´m using blockchain info, this is an online wallet, i found it nice, maybe i consider trying out some other desktop wallets i do not know
yet...

But if i want to cash out the bitcoins in real money do i not to have to identify myself in any way? I mean documents like residencial proof, passport?

amacar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 01:35:30 AM

Ok i´m using blockchain info, this is an online wallet, i found it nice, maybe i consider trying out some other desktop wallets i do not know
yet...

But if i want to cash out the bitcoins in real money do i not to have to identify myself in any way? I mean documents like residencial proof, passport?

Depends on exchange. I am mostly using kraken.com and i didn't need to provide any documents. I can withdraw 2000$ each day to my bank account.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 02:08:37 AM

Hello!

greetings

BigTiger

you can stay annonymous best by buying bitcoins localy, see localbitcoins.
many exchange sites dosnt require you to identify yourself when cashing out, but dont keep coins on an exchange..for various reasons, better store them into offline wallet.

cheers

localbitcoins is the most affordable, and it provides you with many options. If you do an in-person meet, it's a lot cheaper, I've found though. You can also do it online, however, and it's typically still around the market price, if not lower.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BigTiger (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 02:21:00 AM

Thank you all

Localbitcoins looks nice and has many ecurrencies to buy bitcoins, very interesting

Kraken.com looks also interesting

greetings,

BigTiger
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 02:21:06 AM

you mean something like localbitcoins, don't you?
BigTiger (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 02:29:22 AM

I also found this site interesting http://thehiddenwiki.org/

Although i´m not interested in drugs and crime, they also have a small financial section!
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 03:44:14 AM

I also found this site interesting http://thehiddenwiki.org/

Although i´m not interested in drugs and crime, they also have a small financial section!

quite interesting collection of sites there.
its amazing how bitcoin spreads and opens possibilities for various likings :]

bookmarked
Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:34:38 AM

Hello!

greetings

BigTiger
You can buy bitcoin in a exchange, and then sell it for a altcoin in anther exchange, and buy it back use altcoin in the third exchange.
And you will be anonymous at last.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:12:38 AM

What country are you in?  Laws are different between countries on what a exchange needs.
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:49:16 AM

yet...

localbitcoins.com remains one of the preferred site when it comes to exchange Bitcoins for cash.

You can connect to sellers/buyers on this site and decide to meet in real life to transact BTC. Have him transfer Bitcoins in a local cafe and pay cash.
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 07:07:03 AM

Hello!

greetings

BigTiger

Now, mining is so hard diff, and low profitable.
you can invest on xbtc if you want, check this: https://forums.counterparty.co/index.php/topic,404.0.html
http://letstalkbitcoin.com/forum/post/xbtc-buy-back-and-bitcoinex
amacar

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:05:59 AM

localbitcoins.com remains one of the preferred site when it comes to exchange Bitcoins for cash.

You can connect to sellers/buyers on this site and decide to meet in real life to transact BTC. Have him transfer Bitcoins in a local cafe and pay cash.

Problem with localbitcoins is that in our small country nobody wants to buy big amounts of bitcoin so it is impossible to sold to anyone except well under market rate..
AnonBitCoiner

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 09:33:30 AM

Problem with localbitcoins is that in our small country nobody wants to buy big amounts of bitcoin so it is impossible to sold to anyone except well under market rate..

In this event, I think it's possible to buy it online through the forum through a trusted escrower.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MikeCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:36:32 AM

Just dont cloud mine it will take a years to make profit if the sites still up by then Tongue
yrask

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:42:12 AM

Hello!

greetings

BigTiger

All depends from the amount that you want to earn in some time. I can advice you a signature campaign for a little earn, But I also advice you to buy a B.O.T. in way to do trading on market and earn a lot of money (If you're expert, man). So, you have to decide what do you want to do and then choice Smiley

Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 11:04:09 AM

If you are into risk taking, trading bitcoin against other altcoins can be profitable. Depends on how much you decide to put in and which active pair to trade the return can be quite good. However be forewarned that there's risk involved and it should be much safer to trade in established coins like doge, ripple but avoid all the newly startup coins.

BigTiger (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 06:52:16 PM

Very interesting thx, i think litecoin is a good alternative to bitcoin as it is described as the silver currency to bitcoins gold.

Anyway i first want to start with bitcoin i think and i´m from austria, but i do not know the law about bitcoin.

AnonBitCoiner

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 12:05:42 AM

Very interesting thx, i think litecoin is a good alternative to bitcoin as it is described as the silver currency to bitcoins gold.

Anyway i first want to start with bitcoin i think and i´m from austria, but i do not know the law about bitcoin.

https://www.getbitcoin.com.au/bitcoin-news/austria-lays-bitcoin-guidance-kind seems to have the answers to some questions regarding Austrian policy on bitcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀