Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:17:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LOAN Needed - 0.01  (Read 1324 times)
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:51:54 PM

Maybe he is trying to gain some positive trust  Huh

No I don't think , but it is very strange. However  we all are waiting the repayment , have a great day.

I don't get this negativity coming towards me...of course all my posts are in this thread. I made my account yesterday. I wanted to start lending and saw this as my first opportunity; will be opening a thread later dedicated to my lending.

Yes of course but you have registered:

It is not a problem , it is only a strange "situation".

Do you get enjoyment out of going around threads you have no part in and harassing with obvious information? Or is that just second nature to you? I am done here. I made my loan, hopefully he repays, and you have no part here.

I can't help but notice you avoided redsn0w's proof that you didn't register yesterday, I wonder why.  Roll Eyes

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinexp (OP)

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 12:40:01 AM

Ok ok... folks, repayment is earlier than i expected, later today.  Smiley As to the odd "situation". I don't mind the skepticism, miracles do happen.  Smiley I just hope no one gives me negative trust for speculation.  Roll Eyes However, despite all that, i truly want to proof to everyone here that i am honest and trustworthy, not a common scammer. Thanks guys, i know scammers are very common on this forum and that you guys are here to protect this forum from being overrun.  Wink

Bitcoinexp (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 12:48:28 AM

Maybe he is trying to gain some positive trust  Huh

No I don't think , but it is very strange. However  we all are waiting the repayment , have a great day.

I don't get this negativity coming towards me...of course all my posts are in this thread. I made my account yesterday. I wanted to start lending and saw this as my first opportunity; will be opening a thread later dedicated to my lending.

It's normal dude, newbie's tend to start in other threads, like games and rounds or off topic. This is admittedly, special because someone makes an account right after i post to loan me. Anyway, thanks. I suggest that you be more active on the forum. It's a good experience, i can tell. Really, glad you loaned me. Cheesy
jdcoolzl

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:10:28 AM

Ok ok... folks, repayment is earlier than i expected, later today.  Smiley As to the odd "situation". I don't mind the skepticism, miracles do happen.  Smiley I just hope no one gives me negative trust for speculation.  Roll Eyes However, despite all that, i truly want to proof to everyone here that i am honest and trustworthy, not a common scammer. Thanks guys, i know scammers are very common on this forum and that you guys are here to protect this forum from being overrun.  Wink

Just post the transaction ID when you send it.

Cheers!
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 07:47:21 AM

The case is not that suspicious at all. It is just a minor coinicidence. He is not the only newbie I have seen whose first post was a loan offer.

I know a few newbies who got a bad experience from lending.
Here is a jr. member who was scammed : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=852532.msg9484595#msg9484595
Bitcoinexp (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:10:06 AM

The case is not that suspicious at all. It is just a minor coinicidence. He is not the only newbie I have seen whose first post was a loan offer.

I know a few newbies who got a bad experience from lending.
Here is a jr. member who was scammed : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=852532.msg9484595#msg9484595

Well, some people might judge this coincidence as uncanny and odd. But i don't mind, since I'm surprised too at how a stranger would open an account just to loan me, probably his first loan too, AND without collateral. I would be suspicious too. It's simple for me really, when you get a loan, ALWAYS repay. Hail the stickies and all...

Ok ok... folks, repayment is earlier than i expected, later today.  Smiley As to the odd "situation". I don't mind the skepticism, miracles do happen.  Smiley I just hope no one gives me negative trust for speculation.  Roll Eyes However, despite all that, i truly want to proof to everyone here that i am honest and trustworthy, not a common scammer. Thanks guys, i know scammers are very common on this forum and that you guys are here to protect this forum from being overrun.  Wink

Just post the transaction ID when you send it.

Cheers!

Sent.

Transaction ID: 64b41cf2e0c318ae8975d304b9ddd08346d7c0c5a4f80a75a2e3697530d494f6

Repay: 1Crezu8kQfaFQWLnA2s8mVftSFPahTMWKo

https://blockchain.info/tx/b0a16a0c3f295b38384a3686cc5518403420fcd1f5535d85b2a74c5891594802

Turns out, I didn't need the loan. Things sorted themselves out on their own. (You can see funds weren't moved after i received ) Even though i didn't need it, i repay with full interest cause the loan went by my terms. Thanks, and try not to loan to a stranger without collateral that often, not everyone repays, thanks.

CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:21:23 AM

. (You can see funds weren't moved after i received ) Even though i didn't need it, i repay with full interest cause the loan went by my terms.

Paid it early, had no use for it at all, didn't move it at all. Seems a lot like a trust loan.

Bitcoinexp (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:25:38 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2014, 08:45:38 AM by Bitcoinexp

. (You can see funds weren't moved after i received ) Even though i didn't need it, i repay with full interest cause the loan went by my terms.

Paid it early, had no use for it at all, didn't move it at all. Seems a lot like a trust loan.

Yeah. If you want, i can PM you the info of why i needed the loan now to sort things out. I want a clean slate.

EDIT: PMed CrackedLogic with full reasons. Hope he can post one last time here to clarify that I am indeed truthful and the loan had it's intentions. Then, we can finally move on after i lock this thread, the loan has already been repaid.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:48:38 AM

Yeah. If you want, i can PM you the info of why i needed the loan now to sort things out. I want a clean slate.

EDIT: PMed CrackedLogic with full reasons. Hope he can post one last time here to clarify that I am indeed truthful and the loan had it's intentions. Then, we can finally move on after i lock this thread, the loan has already been repaid.

I have not any where called you dishonest. You may lock this thread. I will take your word from what you sent me. It's a very unusual "coincidence". But none the less you paid back and it's new year's eve. Let's not argue.  Have a good day.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: