Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:12:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Damn, any day this should pop below $300  (Read 4719 times)
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 02:07:44 PM

It's going to be a slow move downward, slower as the price decreases. It will take some time before we hold below $300 for even a day.

I think $200 will come fairly quicker than you think once it stays in the $2XX range for a day.

I see the interest in bitcoin weakening, it had its time in the spotlight.

Now I see a bunch of clowns talking about unsustainable high prices, trying to get people to tell other people about it, really just a get rich scam now for people who came in late and think bitcoin will somehow just shoot up again to ridiculous numbers.

Basically it had its shot to be accepted mainstream and it failed. I personally also didn't like using it that much because of the security threats and the very slow transfer times. Basically the more I used bitcoin the more I came to understand just how well fiat currencies work and allow you to diversify into other things like stocks, real estate, etc.

But this is just my opinion here.

And your opinion has been consistently and totally wrong since you failed to buy bitcoins in 2011. You didn't see bitcoin's value at 2 dollars - that must sting!

If Bitcoin does continue to thrive and bubbles a couple of more times then your posts could even become famous. That is the beauty of the Internet.

You have left out a lot of background information. I was one of only a few who was calling the drop when it was above $25 all the way down to $2.  Nobody thought it would go to $2.00 when it was above $20 for a while and above $15 for a long time. above $10 for a real long time. Than it finally went to $2.00.

Anyway, I figured a good price to buy during that time was $1.00 dollar and what I was going to buy it at.

But you are correct in that I never would have thought it would hit $1000. But how sustainable was that and it was  supposedly caused by mt. gox.?

Anyway, times are different now, $300 is high for something that is losing interest and failed to catch on when it was on the news daily. I personally have lost any interest in buying bitcoin ever at this point. Before I intended to buy it before it rose above $13.

I find that with many things I like early on they become very popular, same with things I don't like, they become unpopular. This is why I decided that anything I learn about that I think is great to buy the stock.

Right now, I personally don't like bitcoin anymore which makes me believe many others don't like it and it will not reach mainstream.
I honestly see bitcoin as a way to make others rich, not a way to improve on anything.

Even a broken clock is right once a day

My man, you have witnessed bitcoin go from $2 to $1200 and you're still trying to break even

You could be on a $10 million yacht in bahamas right now...
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 02:46:06 PM

$300 it is.....
Never thought it would go below this.  Embarrassed
Edward50 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:34:17 AM

Damn this shit POPPED!

For you guys still holding on I don't know where the money is going to come in. Nobody is going to be buying into a sinking ship.

This is the start of the capitulation.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:40:52 AM

It's going to be a slow move downward, slower as the price decreases. It will take some time before we hold below $300 for even a day.

I think $200 will come fairly quicker than you think once it stays in the $2XX range for a day.

I see the interest in bitcoin weakening, it had its time in the spotlight.

Now I see a bunch of clowns talking about unsustainable high prices, trying to get people to tell other people about it, really just a get rich scam now for people who came in late and think bitcoin will somehow just shoot up again to ridiculous numbers.

Basically it had its shot to be accepted mainstream and it failed. I personally also didn't like using it that much because of the security threats and the very slow transfer times. Basically the more I used bitcoin the more I came to understand just how well fiat currencies work and allow you to diversify into other things like stocks, real estate, etc.

But this is just my opinion here.

And your opinion has been consistently and totally wrong since you failed to buy bitcoins in 2011. You didn't see bitcoin's value at 2 dollars - that must sting!

If Bitcoin does continue to thrive and bubbles a couple of more times then your posts could even become famous. That is the beauty of the Internet.

You have left out a lot of background information. I was one of only a few who was calling the drop when it was above $25 all the way down to $2.  Nobody thought it would go to $2.00 when it was above $20 for a while and above $15 for a long time. above $10 for a real long time. Than it finally went to $2.00.

Anyway, I figured a good price to buy during that time was $1.00 dollar and what I was going to buy it at.

But you are correct in that I never would have thought it would hit $1000. But how sustainable was that and it was  supposedly caused by mt. gox.?

Anyway, times are different now, $300 is high for something that is losing interest and failed to catch on when it was on the news daily. I personally have lost any interest in buying bitcoin ever at this point. Before I intended to buy it before it rose above $13.

I find that with many things I like early on they become very popular, same with things I don't like, they become unpopular. This is why I decided that anything I learn about that I think is great to buy the stock.

Right now, I personally don't like bitcoin anymore which makes me believe many others don't like it and it will not reach mainstream.
I honestly see bitcoin as a way to make others rich, not a way to improve on anything.

Even a broken clock is right once a day

My man, you have witnessed bitcoin go from $2 to $1200 and you're still trying to break even

You could be on a $10 million yacht in bahamas right now...

Trying to break even?

If so that is pathetic lol

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:43:08 AM

Damn this shit POPPED!

For you guys still holding on I don't know where the money is going to come in. Nobody is going to be buying into a sinking ship.

This is the start of the capitulation.

Next stop is $1 right?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

minerpumpkin

Activity: 686

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:43:51 AM

We're below $300 now, yeah. Thing is: this isn't that much of a problem, there will be brighter days. There won't be another coin replacing Bitcoin or performing better than Bitcoin. It doesn't work that way. Why would there be another coin? It's just about adoption and mainstream traction. And Bitcoin is simply the biggest brand there is in the cryptocurrency-world. This won't change unless Bitcoin is severely broken, and even then I believe it is most likely that a repaired fork of Bitcoin will replace its current incarnation.

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
Silverspoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:12:24 PM

...Why would there be another coin? It's just about adoption and mainstream traction...

What happened to "it's about technology"?  If it's all about adoption and mainstream traction, USD wins hands-down, /thread.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:17:45 PM

don't loose your chance.. hold as much possible, you will not regret...

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:21:11 PM

I've been watching for the past week as it looks very weak and have been expecting it to break below $300. Damn, any day now it should go. I think the only thing holding it up are highly invested bag holders.

I think a break below $300 will be the start of the capitulation that a lot of bears are waiting for. It should signal just how weak bitcoin is and let people finally know that maybe bitcoin isn't going to just go higher so you can become rich.

I think a new coin will soon come up and replace bitcoin for the #1 spot and this will be a very bad blow to bitcoin. This I think may happen in 2015.

Tell me a coin, a single coin that realistically can take out Bitcoin from the #1 spot.
Well simple, you cant. Every single attempt to take Bitcoin from the #1 spot is seen as futile. Not a single coin has sufficient value or reason to the be #1 cryptocoin other than the strongly stablished Bitcoin.
Edward50 (OP)

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:31:34 PM

I've been watching for the past week as it looks very weak and have been expecting it to break below $300. Damn, any day now it should go. I think the only thing holding it up are highly invested bag holders.

I think a break below $300 will be the start of the capitulation that a lot of bears are waiting for. It should signal just how weak bitcoin is and let people finally know that maybe bitcoin isn't going to just go higher so you can become rich.

I think a new coin will soon come up and replace bitcoin for the #1 spot and this will be a very bad blow to bitcoin. This I think may happen in 2015.

Tell me a coin, a single coin that realistically can take out Bitcoin from the #1 spot.
Well simple, you cant. Every single attempt to take Bitcoin from the #1 spot is seen as futile. Not a single coin has sufficient value or reason to the be #1 cryptocoin other than the strongly stablished Bitcoin.

I believe this coin hasn't even been heard of yet that will replace bitcoin,  but when it does it will quickly jump in value. It took bitcoin no time to jump up in value and now it seems that it is much easier for a coin to do this.

IT is going to replace bitcoin because bitcoin price will continue to fall while the new alt coin jumps up in price. People will then switch to this new coin because that will have the potential to earn them more money.

You guys who talk about all this loyalty to bitcoin are fooling yourselves. People don't have loyalty it is all about the money. I think bitcoin isn't earning the money people want and therefore something new will come out that will.  

Just throwing this out but look at ripple, supposedly they are signing on banks? I know nothing about this but there is always a possibility that something better will come along that offers something.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: