Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:15:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Damn, any day this should pop below $300  (Read 4719 times)
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:12:59 PM

I'll say this, when I actually used bitcoin I was never happy about the slow times to transfer coins. The constant fees being charged to covert to other coins. I won't talk about the money I lost at mt. gox but luckily I made money with NXT coin to make up for that loss.

I felt like I was constantly paying fees to exchange sites.

I didn't like the how bloated bitcoin has become, especially when I had to download the blockchain that was very large and growing rapidly.

I didn't like having any money sitting on the exchanges. I didn't trust the safety of my wallets with all the malware out there today.

None of these fears I have with holding stock and USD cash. Easily exchangeable to any other currency in the world with no fees.

I just don't see bitcoin taking off. It had its popularity with china, which I never expected china to allow it to flourish like it had.

Anyone trying to invest in bitcoin now are really taking a huge risk. If you want to speculate with digital currency then buy into another coin.

I like the open baazar idea, haven't kept up with the latest information.

However, it still sucks to use bitcoins for it because of the price fluctuations and the fees involved with buying and selling bitcoins.

For most products it will still make sense to use ebay and pay the fees because most people simply won't use open baazar if all they accept is bitcoins. You're going to get a lot more money for your product on ebay even with the fees than on open baazar.

Of course if you can sell illegal items like drugs on openbaazar then that is a different story.,

Using bitcoins only complicates things that USD does so much more easily. In Europe they are also able to transfer cash much easier and cheaper with their bank transfers.

You really sound like a paid shill account. And that is weird because you are here since 2011.

Some people sell 2011 accounts for cheap. Check the digital goods forum and see

Nah this is just the Edward50 we all know and love. Probably the most reliable indicator of incoming bull market there is Wink

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
Feri22

Activity: 748
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:42:00 PM

...what about a bet? If BTC will not be worth more than 10 000 USD (ten thousand dollars) in 31.12. 2016 on the exchange with biggest worldwide volume, you will win 10 Bitcoins from me...if it will be worth more than 10 000 USD, i will win 10 Bitcoins from you

We can use John K. as escrow until that time

So what do you say?

Lol, typical lowbrow bitcoin scammer.  Let's see what you're proposing here...

1. I tie up 10BTC until 2016.
2. If, at that time, BTC is worth more than $10k, you win a minimum of 10BTC * $10,000 = $100,000 (One Hundred Thousand Dollars)
3. If, at that time, BTC is worth $10, like I think it will, I'll win 10BTC * $10.00 = $100 (One Hundred Dollars)

Hmm. pay you $100,000 if I lose, get $100 from you if I win...
The kind of bet only a true bitcoiner would take Cheesy
Protip: lrn 2 scam bro.

Edit, almost forgot your other question:
How can you take money from me when i don't sell my BTC Huh

My BTC won't buy itself you know.  Shrewd financiers such as yourself have to buy it Smiley

It can be very well worth 5 000 USD and you know it....but hey, you are just a another troll-coward, right? I thought so....welcome to my ignore list...

Silverspoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:46:14 PM

^another bitcoin scammer fails to scam coins, again.

Feri22

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:47:48 PM

^another bitcoin scammer fails to scam coins, again.  Butthurt intensifies Sad

^^
Silverspoon

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:52:14 PM

The thing I find so pathetic about you, bitcoiner, is not that you try to scam, but how much you fail at it.
Keep trying tho, not like it's a tough crowd here Undecided

Wandererfromthenorth

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:53:00 PM

Perma-bulls please make sure you ignore every single person that has doubts and criticisms about your investment.

We don't want you to read any Facts U Dislike FUD.
Feri22

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:55:40 PM

The thing I find so pathetic about you, bitcoiner, is not that you try to scam, but how much you fail at it.

You know what? Allright, i am not a scammer....i will pay in USD to John K. equivalent of 10 BTC so lets say 3200 USD to esrow and you will send him 10 BTC...If we are heading to 10 USD as you claim, than it is easy win for you...right? So do you agree? I pay in USD, you pay in BTC, the same equivalent...thus no scam
Feri22

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:57:00 PM

The thing I find so pathetic about you is that you have no balls  Grin
Silverspoon

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:59:55 PM

You know what? Allright, i am not a scammer....i will pay in USD to John K. equivalent of 10 BTC so lets say 3200 USD to esrow and you will send him 10 BTC...If we are heading to 10 USD as you claim, than it is easy win for you...right? So do you agree? I pay in USD, you pay in BTC, the same equivalent...thus no scam

OK, you're on.
Send your 10 BTC to John K.  Waiting for verification from him.
Feri22

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:05:51 PM

OK, you're on.

You first, i don't trust you AT ALL that you even have 10 BTC, don't want to pay John K.'s fee for nothing so you would just dump your account and create a new one...after you will send it and i recieve verification, i will send it until 12 hours
Silverspoon

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:10:08 PM

OK, you're on.

You first, i don't trust you AT ALL that you even have 10 BTC, don't want to pay John K.'s fee for nothing so you would just dump your account and create a new one...after you will send it and i recieve verification, i will send it until 12 hours

Brah, you challenge me to a bet and back out?  Here, have your balls back Smiley

Feri22

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:15:54 PM

OK, you're on.

Brah, you challenge me to a bet and back out?  Here, have your balls back Smiley

I don't back out, i am ready to send it...But since you are acting like hyper troll, i don't trust you at all that you will honor this bet and after i will send it, you will dump your account immediately, i don't want to pay fee for nothing...I on the other hand, don't want another account, i want this one only...
Feri22

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:18:09 PM

you don't have to wait 12 hours, one confirmation only takes 10 minutes, so please send in 15 minutes after confirm, ok?

different time zone possibility...the confirmation could come when i would sleep, that is why i wrote 12 hours max
Silverspoon

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:21:40 PM

you don't have to wait 12 hours, one confirmation only takes 10 minutes, so please send in 15 minutes after confirm, ok?

different time zone possibility...the confirmation could come when i would sleep, that is why i wrote 12 hours max

Don't backpeddle.  You tried to scam me once already, if anyone should worry it's me.  My guess is you're bluffing.
You challenged me, not the other way around.
Now set up the escrow & send your coins or STFU, K?
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 07:20:11 PM

I think a new coin will soon come up and replace bitcoin for the #1 spot and this will be a very bad blow to bitcoin. This I think may happen in 2015.

Actually, Ethereum could possibly do it. That's why I've taken my seat in that train. Ethereum is so deep and so well thought of, it's the 2nd biggest crowdfunding in history, can't wait for the day it launches.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 07:43:19 PM

price will go back to 2012  Undecided
Sumerian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 07:49:24 PM

In euro's it already popped a long time ago below 300. I honestly think nothing much more will happen just because it drops below 300.

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
jertsy

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:49:59 PM

I think a new coin will soon come up and replace bitcoin for the #1 spot and this will be a very bad blow to bitcoin. This I think may happen in 2015.

Actually, Ethereum could possibly do it. That's why I've taken my seat in that train. Ethereum is so deep and so well thought of, it's the 2nd biggest crowdfunding in history, can't wait for the day it launches.

When is the launch date likely to be?
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:26:16 PM

I'll say this, when I actually used bitcoin I was never happy about the slow times to transfer coins. The constant fees being charged to covert to other coins. I won't talk about the money I lost at mt. gox but luckily I made money with NXT coin to make up for that loss.

I felt like I was constantly paying fees to exchange sites.

I didn't like the how bloated bitcoin has become, especially when I had to download the blockchain that was very large and growing rapidly.

I didn't like having any money sitting on the exchanges. I didn't trust the safety of my wallets with all the malware out there today.

None of these fears I have with holding stock and USD cash. Easily exchangeable to any other currency in the world with no fees.

I just don't see bitcoin taking off. It had its popularity with china, which I never expected china to allow it to flourish like it had.

Anyone trying to invest in bitcoin now are really taking a huge risk. If you want to speculate with digital currency then buy into another coin.

So people should take you seriously given you lost money at mtgox? If you couldn't see that scam/blackhole coming not sure you can see much. Bitcoin may go below $300 but there isn't a coin that will replace it any time soon. The network effect is too strong given the first mover advantage.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Gentso1

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:43:12 PM

I like the open baazar idea, haven't kept up with the latest information.

However, it still sucks to use bitcoins for it because of the price fluctuations and the fees involved with buying and selling bitcoins.

For most products it will still make sense to use ebay and pay the fees because most people simply won't use open baazar if all they accept is bitcoins. You're going to get a lot more money for your product on ebay even with the fees than on open baazar.

Of course if you can sell illegal items like drugs on openbaazar then that is a different story.,

Using bitcoins only complicates things that USD does so much more easily. In Europe they are also able to transfer cash much easier and cheaper with their bank transfers.

What is Bitshares Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaY_KIsouTY

What you are wanting is bitUSD, a market pegged asset within Bitshares. We also have bitGLD,bitSLV, bitCNY and even bitBTC.

https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares/releases/tag/v0.4.27.2

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: