Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2017, 01:12:50 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] TF2 Items  (Read 588 times)
grantbdev

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 09:15:15 AM

Hello everyone,

I used to be a pretty hardcore TF2 player, but I have lost interest in the past two years and rarely play. I have a lot of items that I never use that I am willing to sell. My backpack is here: http://www.tf2items.com/id/grantbourque (Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/grantbourque)

Things I'm especially wanting to get rid of:
  • Crates (including the scorched crates)
  • Paint colors
  • Certain hats, such as the Chieftan's Challenge and my Vintage Scotsman's Stove Pipe (Purple)

I also should have vintage of many of the older weapons that I'm willing to sell.

Things absolutely not for sale (pretty much stuff I use for Scout, my primary class):
  • Baker's Boy
  • Summer Shades
  • "Meatshotty"
  • "Just Wing It"
  • The Atomizer

Bitcoin prices are negotiable, and I am not exactly sure how much these go for USD or ingame (I'm not much a trader). I would prefer requests be public on this thread so anyone can point out a really bad deal. I will give preference to more "established" bitcoin community members (I know I'm not one of them) to lessen my chances of being scammed.

Don't use BIPS!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Jessica

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 02, 2012, 01:36:24 PM

Added you on Steam so we can discuss things.
I am interested in buying. My steam avatar is the cute domo.
grantbdev

Activity: 292

View Profile
July 02, 2012, 04:22:52 PM

Added you on Steam so we can discuss things.
I am interested in buying. My steam avatar is the cute domo.

Getting on now.

Unfortunately I did some trading last night and I did get rid of several things, but there should still be some things people will want.

Don't use BIPS!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.