Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:33:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PB Mining A Ship Waiting To Sink ?  (Read 1257 times)
srgkrgkj (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 03:13:43 PM

PBmining, also known as Piggy Back mining, was once the greatest cloud mining companies operating in the market. Offering dirt cheap rates for their GH/s, it attracted the attention of many with some users depositing over 10 Bitcoins to the site. Sure it gave a return on investment for some who had jumped on early but as of recent times it has encountered trouble. Many speculate the company was simply a Ponzi at heart but with the site promising refunds in January only time will tell…

source http://www.btcfeed.net/psa/pb-mining/

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silverspoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 03:20:48 PM

Lol, surprise!  Expect many more Smiley  http://hashie.co/
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3208

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:39:36 PM

Waiting to sink? I think the wait is over.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
GonnaGrinditout

Activity: 94
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:26:25 PM

If I were the Pbmining customers, I would expect nothing in January...
Ask the Dogevault customers if they received their dogecoin reimbursements  Cheesy
A thief is always a thief!

≛≛≛BTC  HUGE 7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  BTC≛≛≛
☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞ Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞
sandykho47

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

Knowledge its everything

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 06:03:17 AM

It's already sink  Grin
And after they sink, they being attacked by their customer now

And after this many ship will sink too
Like HP / Hashie

Kemampuanku Tidak semua orang memiliki dan dapat melakukannya . Tidak memakan kaum sendiri . dan mempunyai kode etik yang tidak masuk akal.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:42:47 AM

PBmining, also known as Piggy Back mining, was once the greatest cloud mining companies operating in the market. Offering dirt cheap rates for their GH/s, it attracted the attention of many with some users depositing over 10 Bitcoins to the site. Sure it gave a return on investment for some who had jumped on early but as of recent times it has encountered trouble. Many speculate the company was simply a Ponzi at heart but with the site promising refunds in January only time will tell…

source http://www.btcfeed.net/psa/pb-mining/

I guess here is one writer who didn't do his background research.
hungergamespro132

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:40:37 PM

Waiting To Sink? i thought it already failed because 2 weeks ago people on that thread said that its scam am i missing something?

Glob

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 11:06:26 PM

Lol, surprise!  Expect many more Smiley  http://hashie.co/

Check hashie again, they are back. I was trying out their free miner. It was paying to account balance up until 12-27 than free miner was deleted and balance zeroed. Now being offered a new free miner Cheesy Cloud mining companies have not gained much trust from me, very shady business.
Coinshot

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 11:11:18 PM

I thought PB Mining had already sunk. I saw a few threads saying they have stopped paying and then a recovery thread admitting that they have to close.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 05:46:50 AM

I thought PB Mining had already sunk. I saw a few threads saying they have stopped paying and then a recovery thread admitting that they have to close.
They have been extremely scant on details about their "recovery" although they are claiming to be in the process of trying to repay their investors. One can only speculate what they are doing, however I would guess that it is one of two things:

1 - if they were in fact mining with hardware then they are probably trying to sell off their existing hardware in the secondary market and use those funds to repay customers

2 - if they were running a synthetic operation (eg no actual mining) then they are stalling in an effort to further cover their tracks (logs getting deleted over time ect)
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 06:42:28 AM

They have been extremely scant on details about their "recovery" although they are claiming to be in the process of trying to repay their investors. One can only speculate what they are doing, however I would guess that it is one of two things:

1 - if they were in fact mining with hardware then they are probably trying to sell off their existing hardware in the secondary market and use those funds to repay customers

2 - if they were running a synthetic operation (eg no actual mining) then they are stalling in an effort to further cover their tracks (logs getting deleted over time ect)

There was never proof of mining, so the 2nd is more likely. However the owner of PBMining, Jason Boyko, has already been doxxed and reported to the authorities. Hopefully he won't be able to get away easily.

sandy47bt

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:14:22 AM

It's already sink
And now they said they will return customer money

But, the progress is very slow
And i doubt they will return their customer money
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: