Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:23:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In less than 1 Month, Our Faucet Paid For Itself - Now Making $600 A Month  (Read 1497 times)
JackpotFaucet.com (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Move The Knowledge!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 04:42:25 PM

Learn how to start your own - with 0 coding or webmastering experience at

www.jackpotfaucetnetwork.com

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 09:42:23 PM

What is the URL of your faucet that is making $600 per month?   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:47:08 PM

What is the URL of your faucet that is making $600 per month?   Roll Eyes

His faucet is the parent "jackpotfaucet" he's making 1BTC off each person who wants to create their own additional faucet to "make $600 just like me" Roll Eyes

Edit: I'd assume his is http://www.jackpotfaucet.com/index.php

{ BitSpill }
JackpotFaucet.com (OP)

Move The Knowledge!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 09:49:09 PM

What is the URL of your faucet that is making $600 per month?   Roll Eyes

His faucet is the parent "jackpotfaucet" he's making 1BTC off each person who wants to create their own additional faucet to "make $600 just like me" Roll Eyes

Edit: I'd assume his is http://www.jackpotfaucet.com/index.php

Yep that's the one! Future is bright for us! If you'd like to start your own faucet and earn ongoing revenue like us, visit www.jackpotfaucetnetwork.com

1 BTC = ~$311. The initial setup fee will easily be paid for! We even give tips on how to generate free traffic and how to set up your advertisements. Have a faucet up and running in 30 minutes!

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 09:55:53 PM

So he is operating a pyramid scheme.  The only way to make money off the faucet is to resell it to others, who also must do the same.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
JackpotFaucet.com (OP)

Move The Knowledge!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 09:56:58 PM

So he is operating a pyramid scheme.  The only way to make money off the faucet is to resell it to others, who also must do the same.

Nope, we do not offer an affiliate system. We do not want users to "resell" anything. You make your money by putting ad codes on the faucet template that we made for you. We have no control over what ads you put on your site. You make your profit directly from the ad network. We choose to use google adsense and do very well with it.

JackpotFaucet.com (OP)

Move The Knowledge!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 10:00:36 PM

Here's how it works. You pay us 1 BTC. We activate your faucet. You fund your faucet to the level that you want, so long as it is enough to cover the claims made at your faucet (which you determine the rate) - You then go to an ad network and get ad code. You can choose google, or beeads, or coinad or bing or chitika or a number of other ad networks. You insert the ad code into the template. The ad network then pays you directly, we have no impact on your revenue! We only provide a template.

Please, before accusing anyone of being a pyramid scheme, at least look up the definition. Nowhere on our site do we offer the ability to resell the product. We only offer a white-label faucet template. That's it. Ours, for instance, makes over $600 a month.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 10:01:35 PM

Nope, we do not offer an affiliate system. We do not want users to "resell" anything. You make your money by putting ad codes on the faucet template that we made for you. We have no control over what ads you put on your site. You make your profit directly from the ad network. We choose to use google adsense and do very well with it.

So I'll ask you again - what is the URL where you are making $600/month running the faucet software you are selling?

You're claiming you make the money in the thread title.  If you aren't trying to scam, provide the faucet URL.

JackpotFaucet.com (OP)

Move The Knowledge!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 10:03:17 PM

So I'll ask you again - what is the URL where you are making $600/month running the faucet software you are selling?

You're claiming you make the money in the thread title.  If you aren't trying to scam, provide the faucet URL.

www.JackpotFaucet.com

We were the first faucet to integrate a progressive jackpot feature. All faucets that sign up into our network will also be integrated into the jackpot and therefore can use it as a marketing tool. All of this info is listed on our site, but we're happy to answer any questions.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 10:06:37 PM

Sorry, I obviously missed the post where the the URL was posted earlier.

Hmmm.  Well, I'll just state I doubt you make $600 a month off that site.  Buyer beware.

JackpotFaucet.com (OP)

Move The Knowledge!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 10:07:33 PM

Hmmm.  Well, I'll just state I doubt you make $600 a month off that site.  Buyer beware.

Alright, thanks for your input! Happy new year!

LOBSTER

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:10:17 PM

Realistic?

JackpotFaucet.com (OP)

Move The Knowledge!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 10:14:18 PM

Realistic?

Those are estimates based on data by Hochman Consultants. We are not affiliated with this consulting firm. They are SEO and PPC consultants that provide statistical data about online advertising. We've linked to the source. And yes, if you get a million hits a day, you're counting money on the beach Smiley

LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:18:27 PM

If it sounds too good to be true...
JackpotFaucet.com (OP)

Move The Knowledge!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 10:19:42 PM

You won't find this hard to believe, but having a 25 million satoshi jackpot once a month draws some pretty insane traffic! Bitcoin faucets are great access points for those that want bitcoin, but can't mine it. We have traffic from all over the world, averaging about 35,000 page views a day. Bigger faucets, like moonbit.co.in average over 500,000 and they are make great revenue...far more than us! But we are younger, so only time will tell. WE like our trajectory, though!

JackpotFaucet.com (OP)

Move The Knowledge!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 10:22:35 PM

If it sounds too good to be true...

You're basically buying a templated piece of software from us. It cost about 300 bucks. Say yours doesn't do as well as ours, and makes, only $200 a month (conservative estimate) then you've paid $300 and earned $2400 for the year. Of course, there is the bitcoin you'll pay to keep the faucet going, but you set the rate and it is far overshadowed by the ad revenue.

We didn't spend the immense amount of time it took on this project to sell a bad product!

JackpotFaucet.com (OP)

Move The Knowledge!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 10:24:09 PM

Also, feel free to register and look around the back end. You'll see how intuitive, easy and user friendly it is. No obligation, no fee to register and have a peek Smiley

dsly

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 12:10:47 AM

You won't find this hard to believe, but having a 25 million satoshi jackpot once a month draws some pretty insane traffic! Bitcoin faucets are great access points for those that want bitcoin, but can't mine it. We have traffic from all over the world, averaging about 35,000 page views a day. Bigger faucets, like moonbit.co.in average over 500,000 and they are make great revenue...far more than us! But we are younger, so only time will tell. WE like our trajectory, though!

I am not sure actually how many obtain bitcoin that ways. It might be fun to visit a faucet site and have some fun around,
but using it to earn bitcoin is the slowest way to do so.

blg425

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 12:16:04 AM

Still sounds like a pyramid to me, maybe because it's mid lvl it's still fun and games but as it grows..

JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 12:46:07 AM

if you are charging others 1BTC for their faucet then your website is not a faucet that it making that money, it is a pyramid scheme or a service website
do you have any faucet that is making 600$ per month as a faucet itself
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: