Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:32:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lizard Squad launches DDoS tool that lets anyone take down online services  (Read 1121 times)
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 06:25:53 PM

Lizard Squad launches DDoS tool that lets anyone take down online services, starting at $6 per month

Lizard Squad, the “hacker” group best known for attacking Microsoft’s Xbox Live and Sony’s PlayStation Network, has now launched a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack tool. Now anyone can now take down the website or online service of their choice thanks to “Lizard Stresser,” which we’re not linking to for obvious reasons.

http://venturebeat.com/2014/12/30/lizard-squad-launches-ddos-tool-that-lets-anyone-take-down-online-services-starting-at-5-99-per-month/

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:35:22 PM

Lizard Squad launches DDoS tool that lets anyone take down online services, starting at $6 per month

Lizard Squad, the “hacker” group best known for attacking Microsoft’s Xbox Live and Sony’s PlayStation Network, has now launched a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack tool. Now anyone can now take down the website or online service of their choice thanks to “Lizard Stresser,” which we’re not linking to for obvious reasons.

http://venturebeat.com/2014/12/30/lizard-squad-launches-ddos-tool-that-lets-anyone-take-down-online-services-starting-at-5-99-per-month/

The service only accepts the cryptocurrency bitcoin, ...

I quit reading here, after having my suppositions piqued upon reading the OP. I honestly don't believe for a second that Lizard Squad is behind this venture. Reads to me more like an opportunist(s).
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 06:43:24 PM

smells fishy indeed  Cheesy

and soon they want to accept paypal? WTF?!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 07:19:12 PM

smells fishy indeed  Cheesy

and soon they want to accept paypal? WTF?!

Introducing the Lizard Squad Miner. Now, you too can conduct your very own DDoS from the comforts of your own basement provided, of course, the ambient temperature is 77o F with low humidity, akin to the ideal setting for BFL Monarchs.

(51% attacks are extra, and not available everywhere. Check your local listings.)
kenbytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 03:07:49 AM

I can bet you most of them are teenagers ,people can argue if they are that good, why aren't they at major security consulting firms? Simple, they either can't

catena5260

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 08:32:01 AM

I can bet you most of them are teenagers ,people can argue if they are that good, why aren't they at major security consulting firms? Simple, they either can't

maybe they are from North Korea or Iran or other places where the security consulting business is not profitable.

Or maybe they are and want make money from both ways
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 01:16:25 PM

after some recent hacks by Lizard Squad, looks like someone is using their name to get promotion and marketing of their hacking tools
if they need money then they can make it easily by hacking, also they won't sell their product to collect the bucks for coffee

Available
PM me to rent this space.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: