Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:54:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloudhashing.com: Cannot log in with Google 2 factor auth. Anyone able to help?  (Read 566 times)
jayseattle (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:35:12 PM

As the subject suggests... CH has been offline/not responsive since mid December 2014.
And, yes, I know I made a stupid investment.

I signed up for 2 factor auth some time ago and it was mainly used when transferring coin. At some point 2 factor auth was tied to my login, much like banks etc do.
Google Authenticator for Android is generating codes for the account 'mayname@gmail.com' but the site continuously reports:
'That verification code was incorrect. Please try again.'

Is there a bar code to scan or a key to add specifically to create a cloudhashing specific account for Google Authenticator?

Anyone able to log in with 2 factor auth at cloudhashing.com?

thanks
jayseattle (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 11:17:13 PM

4 times contacting cloudhashing since Dec 18, 2014.

No one has responded from cloudhashing.
jayseattle (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:25:01 PM

5 times contacting Cloudhashing via support@cloudhashing.com

today I received a Cloudhashing newsletter:

Improvements to our service

Dear Cloudhashers,

As the bitcoin mining network grows, you would have seen the frequency of which you find bitcoins drop because of the size of our mining pool. This only affects the frequency of payouts and not overall payments over a larger period of time. To mitigate this we are now using our mining equipment on larger bitcoin mining pools.

This will enable you to earn a more consistent stream of bitcoins. On the onset, we will be making payouts weekly. We plan to switch this to a more frequent period as times goes by.

Log onto your account weekly to see your balance increase and your payments queued.

Please also remember to log onto your account and turn on 2 factor authentication. This helps to add an extra layer of security to your cloudhashing account.

RRP Return

We hope to bring RRP back very soon. You should find a refund already posted to your account for any RRP coins.

We apologies for any inconvenience caused.

About CloudHashing

CloudHashing is a pioneer in the Bitcoin industry and was the first to introduce cloud-based Bitcoin mining. To date, 7,000+ customers have purchased mining contracts through the CloudHashing website. By taking the technical complexities and hard work out of mining bitcoins, CloudHashing enables everyone to participate in the growth of Bitcoin. The Texas-based company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Silicon Valley based PeerNova.

Sincerely,
The Cloud Hashing team

Interesting Links

Cloudhashing parent Peernova raises $8.6 Million
http://www.coindesk.com/peernova-raises-8-6m-blockchain-applications/
The New York Times Visits CloudHashing's Data Center in Iceland
http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2013/12/21/into-the-bitcoin-mines/

CloudHashing Featured in CNBC Documentary, “The Bitcoin Uprising”
http://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/id/101588166/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: