Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:02:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FastCash4Bitcoins - Feedback thread  (Read 4973 times)
antares (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 03:08:07 PM

Hey there,

so I just did my first trade with FastCash4Bitcoins, worked fine, even though there was a small hickup, but all in all it was a decent and fast deal.

I'm opening this thread here to keep feedback separated. TangibleCryptography is a decent dealer, and I want feedback for them separated from their announcements, mainly to avoid the situation where people will still be asking whether the service is legit within the next year, like they still do on jeremy wests spendbitcoins.com.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinrolls2
Donator

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 09:26:32 PM

I've had nothing but good dealings with them. They are very professional and always take the time to answer questions in well thought out ways.

CR Smiley
jme621

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2012, 09:58:11 PM

I sold them a few coins on My bday in june so I had some extra Drinking money, was super fast and from what i remember i had a hell of a night with my funds!
will be using them again in August when it comes time to go to Vegas!
Immuzikation

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2012, 10:16:00 PM

Traded BTC for PP with TangibleCryptography. Good communication and had PP within two hours. Pro, will use again.
Tittiez

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 03, 2012, 01:39:24 AM

I'll bite with that promotion. I sold 9.2BTC for PPUSD to Tangible and I received my payment within an hour. I would and will use his service again.
redbeans2012

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 04:31:29 AM

Used service .. got my money pretty quickly directly into my bank account.  Awesome service.

They even forgot to charge me a fee..  first time customer bonus they said.
DATA COMMANDER

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2012, 08:01:26 PM

Sold 20 BTC last Thursday at 5 AM EST, requested payment via domestic ACH. Received payment today some time before 3 PM EST. I'm going to go sell them some more right now.

Tips are appreciated (very tiny tips are perfectly okay!) 13gDRynPfLH3NNAz3nVyU3k3mYVcfeiQuF
mb300sd
Legendary

Activity: 1260

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2012, 08:03:31 PM

Sold 75 BTC via ACH, somehow it cleared on a saturday Grin

1D7FJWRzeKa4SLmTznd3JpeNU13L1ErEco
TangibleCryptography

Activity: 476

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2012, 10:05:55 PM

Sold 75 BTC via ACH, somehow it cleared on a saturday Grin

Now that is a bank worth keeping.  Most would keep the two days of float because they can.
xioustic

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

The Village Idiot

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 06:57:07 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2012, 04:01:55 AM by xioustic

I've got a new ACH deposit going through as of today, but here's my experience with FastCash4Bitcoins so far:

Direct transfer (ACH) to Ally Bank took 6 days, 20 hours, 35 minutes from time I sent the BTC to the time it landed in the bank. 3 of those days were non-business days, so approximately 4 days for the ACH transfer to clear to Ally.

PayPal took 6 hours and 28 minutes from the time I sent the BTC to the time I received the funds.

Will follow up when my current ACH transfer is done!

Also, would like to do a Dwolla transfer but it's still down...

All dealings with the admin(s) have been very professional. They are quick to follow-up with concerns and questions on multiple mediums (this forum, e-mail, and even reddit).

General Donations Address: 1EqkqDhdG8hrxpU6sarA3JEqBd5DrLHPSA
Play Diablo III on the US Server? Buy Diablo III Gold with your BTC!
J.Socal

Activity: 495

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 03:44:18 AM

Tangible Cryptography LLC ,Kicks Ass.Their sites real easy to use and they kick ass.So if you need to unload some coin just click the link http://fastcash4bitcoins.com/    ... Grin
xioustic

The Village Idiot

View Profile
July 12, 2012, 05:50:28 PM

As promised, putting in an update for all my transfers that were pending. The following is my experience so far cashing out BTC->USD (and I used FC4B for most of it, as they had the most methods to test):

(Hope TC doesn't mind me including the other guys in the sheet... Trust me, FC4B looks pretty good side-by-side. Especially compared to MtGox->Dwolla, which has been going for 6 days now!)

TangibleCryptography

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2012, 07:59:07 PM

As promised, putting in an update for all my transfers that were pending. The following is my experience so far cashing out BTC->USD

(Hope TC doesn't mind me including the other guys in the sheet.)

No certainly don't mind.  I tried looking for your thread where you started the comparisons but I couldn't find it.  If you haven't already done so I would update that thread you got an interesting comparison going.  

In full disclosure you got lucky on the fastcash->dwolla.  Most Dwolla/PayPal transfers average 2-6 hours because we run them in batches.  Sometimes due to timing sellers will get a super fast delivery but I didn't want to make it seem like your results were typical.

Oh and it looks like 10 distinct reviews so half way to the contest goal.
Buckwheet

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Green Mining 85% Cheaper

View Profile
July 12, 2012, 08:05:21 PM

Sold them 150 BTC using ACH. My submission helped them catch a bug, but they were very polite and effective at dealing with the situation. They even explained some additional things to me as how they work differently then what I thought.

I know it is not part of their FC4BTC program, but the same people also sell BTC. So just wanted to give them feedback on that, in that I was treated exactly the same across both platforms. I would happily buy/sell from Tangible again and plan to in the future. The fees from Bitinstant were just too much compared to Tangible.

The only feedback I would give them is to possibly look into ways for people to become more "trusted". I would have loved to pay them cash through Paypal or another method once I earned their trust. I think it could possibly help with funding accounts as well. I hope some day I can send them money through either PP or directly from my Wells account to their Wells account to avoid all fees.

mb300sd
Legendary

Activity: 1260

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2012, 09:46:57 PM

Can I enter twice? Grin

Sold more BTC for ACH and MoneyPak. Both arrived quickly and they responded fast when there was an issue with my moneypak order.

1D7FJWRzeKa4SLmTznd3JpeNU13L1ErEco
xioustic

The Village Idiot

View Profile
July 12, 2012, 11:39:43 PM

As promised, putting in an update for all my transfers that were pending. The following is my experience so far cashing out BTC->USD

(Hope TC doesn't mind me including the other guys in the sheet.)

No certainly don't mind.  I tried looking for your thread where you started the comparisons but I couldn't find it.  If you haven't already done so I would update that thread you got an interesting comparison going.  

In full disclosure you got lucky on the fastcash->dwolla.  Most Dwolla/PayPal transfers average 2-6 hours because we run them in batches.  Sometimes due to timing sellers will get a super fast delivery but I didn't want to make it seem like your results were typical.
With D3 Gold drying up my source of BTC income is slowing down, so I won't have too much more to cash out to do tests with Wink

I will update that post in a few days... I'm hoping MtGox->Dwolla finishes in that time so that I can include that as well. I must say, the delay to do MtGox->Dwolla has really become unacceptable when compared with all the other tests XD

kronut

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 13, 2012, 02:08:42 AM

Just received my ach transfer for the 50 btc I exchanged, took 4 days to my ING account, couldn't be easier, very happy!
Philj

Activity: 388

View Profile
July 13, 2012, 09:25:02 AM

Awesome service. Simple. Fast. Reliable. I've done 4 transactions now (2 paypal, 2 ACH) It great to be able to just enter a little info, and have cash show up so fast.
Miner99er

Activity: 310

View Profile
July 13, 2012, 12:32:11 PM

First time user.

Did an ACH next day bank wire from my wallet to my bank account, took less than 12 hours for the funds to get there. Seeing as this was a backup plan for a 4 day vacation this weekend, I'm as happy as can be with their service. Just wish I had waited till the jump to $7.90, but thats bitcoin for you.

Bought From Yochdogx2, Alexmat, SgtSpike, David_Benz, Beaflag VonRathburg, Slaveindebt, Cptmooseinc, Coinhoarder

Donations? SURE! 16foPr8FAjYXKL8ApQAzihnigXm1qNhi8Q

http://pyramining.com/referral/yfab9med7   
http://pyramining.com/referral/ahmc7en6z
http://pyramining.com/referral/pagndq4xc   
http://pyramining.com/referral/79b2gmrzx
http://pyramining.com/referral/e2ghz4asy
TangibleCryptography

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2012, 11:42:09 PM