Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:25:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] $1,000 of BTC through SnapChat Cash  (Read 836 times)
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:43:51 PM

Definitely sell to me. I'll send you a nice smile + $1,000 all in one snapchat for your BTC.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:56:35 PM

Isn't this essentially buying Bitcoin with a credit card?
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:57:59 PM

Isn't this essentially buying Bitcoin with a credit card?
It was somewhat of a joke but yes it is so doubtful anyone will do it.

I still just laugh at the idea of snapcash when it was introduced. Wonder if anyone has actually used it.

michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:00:45 PM

Definitely sell to me. I'll send you a nice smile + $1,000 all in one snapchat for your BTC.
You're trust leads me to believe that this is a great deal.

stanozlolz

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:17:53 AM

SnapChat Cash? What is this? Expand on it.
TheOriginalCrazyRabbi

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:20:04 AM

WTF is SnapChat cash  Huh
stanozlolz

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:32:14 AM

WTF is SnapChat cash  Huh

I guess it is a new way to send funds via snapchat. Upon researching the internet.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:07:14 AM

WTF is SnapChat cash  Huh

I guess it is a new way to send funds via snapchat. Upon researching the internet.
Yes, it was the biggest joke around when the "feature" was released. The sad part is this could lead to people paying young girls or whoever for nude photos through snapcash crap. Many women use snapchat to send nudes since the photos disappear once the 10 second or less timer runs out.

Anyways if anyone wants a photo of me + $300-$1000 cash attached for BTC just let me know. That was a serious offer that I doubt no one will take, even if I was the most trustworthy person around, I mean really, who sends and receives cash with Snapchat...

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:42:04 AM

How in the world do you have a more negative Trust than TradeFortress?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Window2Wall

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:47:45 AM

He is only showing as -7 trust for me and TF has -440 plus trust.

I am pretty sure this is an example of KoS trying to scam, but he appears to have been called out before anyone fell for it
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:58:48 AM

I am pretty sure this is an example of KoS trying to scam, but he appears to have been called out before anyone fell for it
You're an idiot. I posted this post as a joke. I would trade for bitstamp or better price just as anyone would. If youre so worried about me scamming then ask if I will accept escrow, guess what? I will accept escrow.

You people keep saying I'm a scammer hell gmaxwell says on my trust page I scammed multiple peole but when I asked him directly who are these peole I have scammed he can't even answer that question. If I offer escrow I can't scam and this was a joke thread anyways, it was a funny payment method I saw in the news and wanted others to hear about this stupid feature n have a laugh.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:01:07 AM

How in the world do you have a more negative Trust than TradeFortress?
Don't know honestly, gmaxwell put that I've scammed multiple users apparently but when I asked him directly to point me to these people he can't even answer with the names of those users. It's quite sad really how this trust system is ran. Who do I dispute the rating cause hell ive never scammed multiple people and argue I haven't even scammed one person.

Window2Wall

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:05:05 AM

You're an idiot. I posted this post as a joke. I would trade for bitstamp or better price just as anyone would. If youre so worried about me scamming then ask if I will accept escrow, guess what? I will accept escrow.

You people keep saying I'm a scammer hell gmaxwell says on my trust page I scammed multiple peole but when I asked him directly who are these peole I have scammed he can't even answer that question. If I offer escrow I can't scam and this was a joke thread anyways, it was a funny payment method I saw in the news and wanted others to hear about this stupid feature n have a laugh.
Escrow would not protect anyone. Since you are paying via credit card there is roughly a 6 month window that you can initiate a chargeback to the seller. The escrow will have long been released by the time you would initiate the chargeback.

Even if the bitcoin was held in escrow for 6 months it would give you an interest free loan for that time to allow for you to see if the price of bitcoin rises, and if so you won't initiate the chargeback, if the price falls then you initiate the chargeback and the seller gets back his, now lower valued coins
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:10:49 AM

Escrow would not protect anyone. Since you are paying via credit card there is roughly a 6 month window that you can initiate a chargeback to the seller. The escrow will have long been released by the time you would initiate the chargeback.

Even if the bitcoin was held in escrow for 6 months it would give you an interest free loan for that time to allow for you to see if the price of bitcoin rises, and if so you won't initiate the chargeback, if the price falls then you initiate the chargeback and the seller gets back his, now lower valued coins
My snapchat is over 2 years old and has been related to me and even has my first and last name in it. Plus, you receive a photo of me. If you think its that easy to reverse a payment, please call your local credit card company and ask them if that info would not suffice cause it would for winning your case. I've dealt with people trying to chargeback on me in past businesses, its not hard to win the case once you prove why they would try to chargeback and that it was them doing it.

Window2Wall

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:13:53 AM

My snapchat is over 2 years old and has been related to me and even has my first and last name in it. Plus, you receive a photo of me. If you think its that easy to reverse a payment, please call your local credit card company and ask them if that info would not suffice cause it would for winning your case. I've dealt with people trying to chargeback on me in past businesses, its not hard to win the case once you prove why they would try to chargeback and that it was them doing it.
You could easily create a new, fake snap chat (who would know). The same goes with the photo, it isn't like it is difficult to send a fake picture.

If you are going to scam then it is a stretch to say that you are going to be honest with your credit card company. You need to sign a sworn statement that says you did not authorize a transaction and/or that your credit card was stolen (you could simply not use the same card for several months until you file your case). 
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:17:33 AM

You could easily create a new, fake snap chat (who would know). The same goes with the photo, it isn't like it is difficult to send a fake picture.

If you are going to scam then it is a stretch to say that you are going to be honest with your credit card company. You need to sign a sworn statement that says you did not authorize a transaction and/or that your credit card was stolen (you could simply not use the same card for several months until you file your case).  
Wanna trade buddy? I'll even sign a credit card authorization form for ya, provide facebook, email, picture of me, ID and all. Hell my identity is already known around here. If not, then please stop because we get it you think I'm a scammer, I'm not and I'm sick of your bullshit.

Google Credit Card Authorization form and all that. All you need is that and photos and what not. So done with this bullshitter, locking this thread.

I'm sick and tired of when I post a trade page (even when its a joke!) all it does is get trolled. Fuck off.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: