Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:17:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan needed 0.02, account as collateral  (Read 1465 times)
WhatsBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:05:41 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2014, 10:45:27 PM by WhatsBitcoin

Need 0.02. Payment within 48 hours - most likely 5-6 hours.

Will pay 10% so 0.022 back.

Account as collateral, would prefer this to be done via someone trusted so an escrow doesn't have to be used.

If you change anything or make any posts on my behalf I will leave negative trust. This is a quick loan for an opportunity I found. I have a pending purchase on Localbitcoins for $50 worth which I will receive close to midnight tonight once the bank deposit posts to the seller's account officially.

Payment will be to the address being used on my profile page for bitmixer signature campaign payouts:
1NmokoEUSBQMhvXyECaNXH2vJhUXEREwth

I signed a message using that address saying:
This is Whatsbitcoin from bitcointalk. Requesting 0.02 BTC loan for 48 hours, 10 percent interest.

Signed Message:
G8MdQBk0TFAGefbgSpm1m8qwz7j9mGHC3MzZOZJMsd4zfCvAqV/NweAj1DM0Je4piPq9VdGBmhIZDY0zRf2wvY0=

Get sick. Get well.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:18:30 PM

Can you sign a message from an address posted from an old unedited address? If so then I can do this
WhatsBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:22:57 PM

Can you sign a message from an address posted from an old unedited address? If so then I can do this
Don't know how to sign a message with blockchain.info wallet but the address the coins would be sent to is the same address I've used for all my signature payout last week from bitmixer: 1NmokoEUSBQMhvXyECaNXH2vJhUXEREwth.

I'm going to change my password now though since I use this password on other sites. Let me know when you see this so I can do that (I haven't changed it yet cause I want you to see that the password hasn't been changed recently and thus hasn't been hacked). Then I can send the password to you for it if you'll do the loan. I'll send account first.

Get sick. Get well.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:24:03 PM

I can also do this as a second option after QuickSeller.

Just need an escrow for the account and good to go.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:27:56 PM

To sign a message with the blockchain.info wallet:

click on receive money
find the address you are sending from then on the right click on actions, then sign message (enter your 2nd password if applicable)
copy the following text (in the code field below) in the message box then click on sign message, then copy the signature displayed below in a new post
Code:
WhatsBitcoin is giving his account as collateral for a loan today is 30 dec 2014
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:29:40 PM

Have you ever posted another address somewhere else? It looks like you only started using that address ~1 ago with bit mixer and I can't find any other posts you have posted it on
WhatsBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:32:57 PM

Have you ever posted another address somewhere else? It looks like you only started using that address ~1 ago with bit mixer and I can't find any other posts you have posted it on
Tbh, I've had 5+ blockchain.info accounts so even if I did post an address awhile back I doubt I could find that address (whenever I clear my cookies I get a new account basically). I don't hold coins too often in wallets because I've been very bearish about price of BTC since it went above $200 so I don't have much BTC investment, if any at anytime. I made that last one just for the signature. I posted an auction a week ago, I could take a photo of that coin again or something. Don't see why the bitmixer payout address doesn't work.

DogeDigital I'd do it but thats a lot of work for something short-term and small like this. Plus I wouldn't tip the escrow for something as small as this so doubt they'd bother helping.

Get sick. Get well.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:34:55 PM

I made it just for the signature. I posted an auction a week ago, I could take a photo of that coin again or something. Don't see why the bitmixer payout address doesn't work.

DogeDigital I'd do it but thats a lot of work for something short-term and small like this. Plus I wouldn't tip the escrow for something as small as this so doubt they'd bother helping.
Have you ever sent a PM with a BTC address that I could check prior to funding the loan? The bit mixer address is an address that I could use as proof but it only proves you controlled the account for the last 4 days which is not loan enough.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:36:12 PM

Here we are: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572544.msg6975727#msg6975727

You posted 1MRkt7knmgwQtsyyQVfnyw89Qcx4GPdXaR on the above post. Can you sign a message from this address?

EDIT: it also looks like you posted that address here.

You also posted 13WMB6AgqVatPAoti6eP5NnqRz5tQ9zKCj on this post.

A signed message from either address would suffice.
WhatsBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:38:47 PM

I made it just for the signature. I posted an auction a week ago, I could take a photo of that coin again or something. Don't see why the bitmixer payout address doesn't work.

Have you ever sent a PM with a BTC address that I could check prior to funding the loan? The bit mixer address is an address that I could use as proof but it only proves you controlled the account for the last 4 days which is not loan enough.
Don't think I have anything that would work for that - I cleared all my messages up to about 2 weeks ago before posting this cause had personal info there. I get you're worried about the whole hacked account thing but in all seriousness, if this was a hacked account I doubt the owner wouldn't pay 0.022 to get it back. This account is worth at least 0.10 and I'm shocked its taking this long to get the loan. This isn't a hacked account and if you look at my posts I have the same type of writing as I did months back.

Still looking for this to be done, don't think Quickseller is going to be able to help cause theres nothing I can show him that proves this isn't hacked to his satisfaction.

Get sick. Get well.
WhatsBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:39:57 PM

Here we are: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572544.msg6975727#msg6975727

You posted 1MRkt7knmgwQtsyyQVfnyw89Qcx4GPdXaR on the above post. Can you sign a message from this address?
That address is on a blockchain wallet with zero balance that is 2fa with my old Iphone which is disconnected. As I said, I don't keep much balance so whenever I clear my cookies, it clears my blockchain login so I just create a new wallet.

Get sick. Get well.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:41:39 PM

If you wouldn't be able to sign a message from the above address, nor the above address then I will have to pass (you can get around 2fa if you have a backup of your wallet - I believe)

WhatsBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:43:39 PM

If you wouldn't be able to sign a message from the above address, nor the above address then I will have to pass (you can get around 2fa if you have a backup of your wallet - I believe)

Again, if you want I'll show you my email page with 5+ blockchain emails "you have created a wallet" from March-June. I don't have access to them and this isn't worth doing all that hassle to find the exact one.

Thats fine I understand, better to be cautious but damn, this cautious. Still looking for someone.

Edit: Signed a message with my bitmixer address in the OP.

Get sick. Get well.
Bitcoin_BOy$

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:51:33 PM

Again, if you want I'll show you my email page with 5+ blockchain emails "you have created a wallet" from March-June. I don't have access to them and this isn't worth doing all that hassle to find the exact one.

Thats fine I understand, better to be cautious but damn, this cautious. Still looking for someone.

Hey man need loan now ?
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:53:40 PM

I can still do it as mentioned above.  Just need you to find an escrow for the account.
WhatsBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:00:03 PM

I can still do it as mentioned above.  Just need you to find an escrow for the account.
Don't know any that are available all today and I need the account guaranteed back by later tonight when my coins come in cause of claiming a bonus around midnight so having to wait on two people would be a pain. Still looking for a senior or hero member trust member.

Get sick. Get well.
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:03:29 PM

Don't know any that are available all today and I need the account guaranteed back by later tonight when my coins come in cause of claiming a bonus around midnight so having to wait on two people would be a pain. Still looking for a senior or hero member trust member.

redSn0w and Monbux are usually around.  If you find another person to give you the loan in the meantime, that's no problem.  If you do find someone, just have them PM me.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 12:00:36 AM

I can escrow an account if no one else shows up.

Bitcoin_BOy$

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 12:45:59 AM

Can you escrow WhatsBitcoin for me
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 12:52:49 AM

Can you escrow WhatsBitcoin for me

yes

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: