Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:52:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] (GMP) crowdmining  (Read 25499 times)
hashme

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:26:21 AM

Thank you, thy!
As a GMP shareholder I saw their dividends and yes, there is a graph on glari.ch, presumably, showing their old mining hash rate.
I see GMP shares price tumble as well. Icoin offered to sell GMP shares, but there is a lack of the demand on these multiple-times inflated shares, and there's no a buy-back.  
All these things make me a kind of unhappy investor.
And  I'd like to find an answer on such questions:
  • Why do Icoin don't respond himself here or anywhere else? (Icoin's profile shows: he's visiting the forum from time to time)
  • What is the mining wallet's address now (In the beginning phase of the GMP it was published)?
  • Where are new rigs?
  • Which are the reasons for obscuring the information?

I pay back 50% commissions to my referrals
https://www.okcoin.com/?invid=2013370
Fair sites only.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:49:12 PM

Thank you, thy!
As a GMP shareholder I saw their dividends and yes, there is a graph on glari.ch, presumably, showing their old mining hash rate.
I see GMP shares price tumble as well. Icoin offered to sell GMP shares, but there is a lack of the demand on these multiple-times inflated shares, and there's no a buy-back.  
All these things make me a kind of unhappy investor.
And  I'd like to find an answer on such questions:
  • Why do Icoin don't respond himself here or anywhere else? (Icoin's profile shows: he's visiting the forum from time to time)
  • What is the mining wallet's address now (In the beginning phase of the GMP it was published)?
  • Where are new rigs?
  • Which are the reasons for obscuring the information?

Your right the price that some of the companys like GMP & MGMP that has been around a while at cryptostocks is traded at is quite high compared to other stocks, last time i checked GMP was traded at a price in relation to there dividend as returning 0.06% weekly, MGMP at 0.03% and cryptsy at 0.09% witch could be compared to some newer stocks that is ofthen traded at prices that gives weekly returns of 1% or more.
Part of the reason may be a higher trust in theese companys that has been around longer and part of the reason that the stock is traded at such price may be because of the hardware there still waiting for and people may also weigh in some value for GMP beeing the official swiss distributer of KnCs products, maby they will get a few free KnC Saturn or Titans in the future if enought people in Swiss buy there KnC miners throu them if KnC still is offereing 1 free miner to the affilates for every 10 sold miners that go throu the affilate, but the stock may still be traded at an inflated price.

I dont know why there is no responses from Icon or less transparancy now compared to before. It would be good if they could start make more regular updates on the situations with the miners and other things of interest for shareholders.

The problem they seems to have with not getting there miners in time is probably due to the chips those miners is based on probably is the hashfasts chips that also the Icedrill project seems to have had big problems with for there mining projects, with long delays in delivery of the hardware and questionable performance from the chips when machines finally started to arrive.

Icoin (OP)

Activity: 585
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 09:05:05 PM

BITMINE CoinCraft Rigs arrived and are actualy installed. We have received 14 devices but some of them are damaged.

BITMINE was informed about this issue.

The mining adresses are still visible here: http://glari.ch:9332/static/graphs.html?Day

http://glari.ch/

Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 11:09:47 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 12:19:09 AM by Icoin

We was able to fix, install and run 13 of 14 Bitmine devices. You can see them working here: http://83.77.250.125:9332/ or on http://glari.ch

More info will follow this weekend. Thanks for your patience Smiley

Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 08:16:45 PM

GMP Update 20.07.2014

http://glari.ch/node/47

Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 10:25:56 AM

Letter to Bitmine:

Dear Kerim

We have received just 14 Devices a total of 13 TH/s.
According to our contract you promised us 20% each 10 days that you dont deliver as penalty.

We ordered 4 devices with a promised hashrate of 12 TH/s. but you delivered with penalty just 13 TH/s

One Device arrived demaged, the other machines do realy loud noises. The reason could be that they was thrown arround douring the shipping.

Two modules out of that demaged unit are heavy demaged (elements hang down and one small cooler from the chip side of the pcb is fallen off and was laying in the machine, the mining modules are moving freely in the macine.

We realy expected you to deliver us "Hardware for serious miners" and furfill your contract as promised, but what we got is not appropriate.
I tried to talk with you guys (and i mean not just Kerim) and get you on the phone but you dont call back for a serious discussion.

This situation is not tolerable, and is douring now allready for to long. I am realy into supporting the Bitcoin development in Switzerland and thats why we trusted into Bitmine, but this situation makes it hard to propagate your Services.

In our view you still need to deliver at least 14 TH/s for GMP
In case of Delivery we would not have to prosecute any legal actions against Bitmine.

Best Regards

Richard Porubcan

Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 08:42:59 PM

Dear Shareholders please vote!

hashme

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:35:34 AM

as I see @ Cryptostocks
Would you like to have the total 50000 GMP Shares covered by 50000 Shares trough a legally bound stock Corporation registered in Liechtenstein?
I think we need more details, e.g. - what do you mean by "covered by 50000 Shares", how will it affect the dividends, who will became the owner of these "50000 Shares trough a legally bound stock Corporation registered in Liechtenstein"?

Fair sites only.
Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 09:08:58 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 10:07:25 AM by Icoin

as I see @ Cryptostocks
Would you like to have the total 50000 GMP Shares covered by 50000 Shares trough a legally bound stock Corporation registered in Liechtenstein?
I think we need more details, e.g. - what do you mean by "covered by 50000 Shares", how will it affect the dividends, who will became the owner of these "50000 Shares trough a legally bound stock Corporation registered in Liechtenstein"?

This was the voting for: Would we like to start negotiating with a legaly bound stock Corporation, about an Agreement.
This Agreement has not the intention to give away owner rights, but to open us a more simple access to the mining hardware market (EFTA/EWR problematic) and the ability to pay our bills for infrastructure and electricity in CHF.
GMP grew meanwhile to a project that draws around 16'000 W/h.

More details will follow as soon GMP will receive a written offer from the stock Corporation. The written offer will be published and voted on again.

hashme

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:38:23 PM

to open us a more simple access to the mining hardware market (EFTA/EWR problematic) and the ability to pay our bills for infrastructure and electricity in CHF

Seems to be a reasonable step. Are there any drawbacks?

Fair sites only.
hashme

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:26:54 PM

No dividend this week

From Cryptostocks:

Energy cost are higher then 100% of the mined BTC - no dividend this week
Dear shareholders, the amount of mined bitcoins did not reach the energy cost this week. Do to the low exchange rate all Dividend has to be used for energy costs. Thanks for your understanding.

GLARI Mining Project (Ticker id GMP) is a Bitcoin mining and developing company utilizing FPGA/ASIC.
65% of all BTC mining revenue are distributed among GMP shareholders in form of dividends.
Dividends are paid weekly.

This Project has 3 major targets:
1. Support of P2Pool avarage Hasrashrateholder to one
2. Developing of long therm Support for FPGA/ASIC Mining Operations
3. Stabilizing alt chains Mining Performance

Mining Equipment:                    5 KNC Jupiter
                                           13 Bitmine CoinCraft

Operation Location: Switzerland

Shareholders, are you happy by that decision of the operator?
 Icoin, don't you think, it's time to review some of the "project targets" and join Glari hashpower to a profitable pool?

Fair sites only.
Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 04:51:30 PM

No dividend this week

From Cryptostocks:

Energy cost are higher then 100% of the mined BTC - no dividend this week
Dear shareholders, the amount of mined bitcoins did not reach the energy cost this week. Do to the low exchange rate all Dividend has to be used for energy costs. Thanks for your understanding.

GLARI Mining Project (Ticker id GMP) is a Bitcoin mining and developing company utilizing FPGA/ASIC.
65% of all BTC mining revenue are distributed among GMP shareholders in form of dividends.

13 Bitmine CoinCraft

Shareholders, are you happy by that decision of the operator?
 Icoin, don't you think, it's time to review some of the "project targets" and join Glari hashpower to a profitable pool?

Same for this week dividend.
As long the dividend does not reach the energy costs do to the low exchange rate we have to target primarily on the energy cost the other option is to shut the mine down. This shutdown would allso mean 12.5 TH/s less for p2pool.

Thanks for your understanding

Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 01:38:29 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 01:52:11 PM by Icoin

Hi all

Bitmine Equipment: Online
KNC  Equipment: Online

Bill Bitmine Fuse System: Payed
Bill Bitmine HV connection: Payed

Electricity Bill KNC MINER: payed tll September 2014
Electricity Bill Bitmine : payed till August 2014

Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 06:25:50 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 09:22:36 PM by Icoin

Hi everyone

I would like to inform you about the GMP situation:

We are still mining but meanwhile half of the delivered Hardware from Bitmine is offline, the hardware is simply far from there promise: "For serious Bitcoin Miner". They dissapointed us on the whole line. They never delivered what was initialy promised and allso mined on eligius pool with our hardware instead of delivering on the promised date. Sure they deliverd more hashpower instead but the hardware is highly instabe and did allmost cause a fire, but that didnt happen since we secured the hardware for this case.
We gave now this whole case to our lawyers who will care for this.

The other point is that the maintainer of Cryptostocks Kumala isnt reachable anymore, we are not able to reach him and he isnt contacting us back. This situation casues us to look for an alternative security exchange.

After all this bad expirience:

Yifu Guio from Avalon who took our hardware in 2012 and never furfilled hes promise to deliver Avalon Devices early
and now Bitmine who delivered a half year later not the promised hardware but a lot of crap hardware with much higher power consumtion.

We can only praise KNC Miner who delivered TOP HARDWARE that is running flawless even today a year after the original Saturn miner arrived.

We are in the situation that the energy consumption and infrastructure costs are consuming the entire dividend, we struggel ourselfs to provide the hashpower to p2pool, besides that we allso provide merged mining power to DVC, NMC and IXC megerd but no blocks were found by now on that chains.

But we dont wanna give up.

Actualy we look for an alternative security exchange, the best thing would be a decentralized solution if you have any ideas let us know.

As soon we solve the securities problem, we gonna start a new financing round cause we have a build and secure infrastructure that is able to provide 50+ Amps, and we plan to replace the Bitmine devices with KNC SOLAR devices since we can proove that KNC is producing the Hardware for serious Miners:
https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-118

Thank you for your trust in us

Stay tuned for more.

hashme

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:10:07 AM

Actualy we look for an alternative security exchange
GMP & MGMP shareholders hopes that you won't forget to convert current GMP & MGMP shares.

Fair sites only.
romerun
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:59:10 PM

should look into Counterparty, liquidity is growing. Dividend can be paid in BTC as well as XCP(native currency) / XBTC(btc backed meta currency).
Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 09:09:30 PM

Dear Shareholders

This the final update for this year.

The situatuation is still stable in a way that we are able to provide our hashrate to p2pool

The mining profit does not realy cover all cost and have meanwhile consumed all our reserves, but we keep mining.

We will most probably continue with Counterparty next year since it holds a promise for decentralization.

Of course all existing shareholders will be ported to the new shares system thats why it would be great if all of you would disclose your adresses on CS

We realy thank you all for your endurance with this project, we hope to grow finaly next year to something we allready could be without all this trouble in our view mostly caused trough greed.

We wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year

Icoin

prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 06:41:45 AM

Verification:        Premium
Ticker:                GMP
Name:                GLARI Mining Project
Listed on:           June 30, 2012 15:21
Owner:               richard.porubcan at gmail.com
Shares issued:    50,000
Shares held publicly:   3,621
Total dividends paid:    284.39 BTC

Web page:   glari.ch

Das Glari Mining Projekt (Ticker id GMP) ist eine Bitcoin Mining und Entwicklungs Firma welche FPGA/ASIC einsetzt.
65% des gesammten BTC Mining Gewinns wird unter GMP Anteilshaltern in Form von Dividenden wöchentlich augeschüttet.

GMP verfolgt 3 Hauptziele:
1. Stützung der Hashrate von P2Pool
2. Langzeit Support von FPGA/ASIC Mining Operationen
3. Stabilisierung der Performance von alternativen Blockketten

13 Bitmine CoinCraft

can i buy this using counterparty? will you be using it to pay dividends?
Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 10:38:49 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 12:03:02 PM by Icoin

All mining activity stoped. We cant afford to mine on, since we have to pay electricity and the mining devices dnt earn the used electricity anymore.

All Devices are now up to sale.
I have no update regarding the legal issue with bitmine, but to all members from other countries: Bitmine has the DUNS Number: 487001427 and can be legaly prosecuted in the United States.
They cased serious demage to our project.

Result from the http://www.upik.de database:

Eingetragener Firmenname:   Bitmine AG
Nicht eingetragene Bezeichnung oder Unternehmensteil:   
D-U-N-S® Nummer:   487001427
Geschäftssitz:   Centro La Monda 2
Postleitzahl:   6528
Postalische Stadt:   Camorino
Land:   Switzerland
Länder-Code:   756
Postfachnummer:   
Postfach Stadt:   
Telefon Nummer:   912909099
Fax Nummer:   912909098
Name Hauptverantwortlicher:   Giorgio Massarotto
Tätigkeit (SIC):   7372

Bitmine didnt deliver on time (Delivery dates was Last Week January and third week March, in fact they delivered end of June 2014).
Bitmine didnt deliver what we originaly ordered.
Bitmine didnt furfill the customer protection plan.
Bitmine delivered patialy broken Hardware.
Bitmine mined with our Devices on eligius pool in the time they should deliver.

Bitmine mining address on eligius.st: 1BitmineL6VxA7tKJNkZxJPx3p1gwd6uDH

Icoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 01:58:52 AM

Dear Shareholders please disclose your emailaddress on cryptostocks till 31.1.2015. The shares gonna be ported to counterparty and you can only request them with your email address.

All shares that stay anonymous will be lost after 31.1.2015

Thank you

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: