Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:45:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tycho cheating every miners & soon destroy total bitcoin network completely.  (Read 20710 times)
bitcool
Legendary

Activity: 1441
Merit: 1000

Live and enjoy experiments

View Profile
May 20, 2011, 06:14:18 PM

Several people I know on IRC have been selling freshly mined BTC at a small premium. There is a market for BTC with no transaction history.
but once you bought them, they are not virgins anymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dishwara (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 20, 2011, 06:34:26 PM

It seems everyone missed a point. Yes many thing i said may be with out proof.
But just look at the deepbit pool capacity increasing. It increases at a steady rate.
from 500 Ghash/s to now 1000+ Ghash/s, but many members are saying that they are out of deepbit.

If many are not in deepbit & many are already leaving from deepbit for the past 15-20 days then how is his pool size increases constantly?
Is deep bit doing magic or showing fake results, manipulating that his pool has more hashes?
& also every new member or miner or anyone who knows about bitcoin, DIRECTLY GOES to deepbit & starts mining ONLY in deepbit pool?

Everybody keep on scolding me, But the truth is tycho won't attack until he has his own hardware around 60-70% of total network hash.
He will play as nice guy until he has his setup ready. But once he attacks, it won't be stoppable & bitcoin would be vanished.
Coz even though NOT EVEN A SINGLE MEMBER connects to his pool, he can still control total bitcoin network with the hardware he has.

Once bitcoin vanishes, then its very hard for people to believe on another decentralized currency.
Coz, it's not like bit-torrent, you download a pirated movie, then the network takes down, you switch in to another one.
It's about money, pure 100% money you are dealing with & not only you exchanging money, you are mining money & for that you are investing on hardware or use your existing graphics cards, you use for gaming.

Its not like a pirated movie or pirated music files, their you only loose your internet bandwidth & power charges.
Here you INVESTING money hoping that you will gain & when it goes as another ponzi scheme, every press & media will tear the whole decentralized network concept, which will make governments & banks to CONTROL & a common man would be feared to even come near to decentralized currency again.

Also many are thinking that you can only sell mint coins by transferring, that means it won't be mint/virgin anymore.
Its very funny thing that most didn't fully understand what is "wallet.dat" file & calling me smoking.

To sell mint coins & always want it to be virgin, you don't need to transfer, instead just give your "wallet.dat" file to those who buy from you. Just send the file to buyers email address. You sold mint & he also GOT MINT ONLY.

It is not that hard to create a wallet.dat file. Just SELL WALLET.DAT file to some one, uninstall bitcoin, reinstall & you have another new wallet.dat.
Very very very simple, like a child's play & you don't have to worry about running out of bitcoin addresses, even though you loose 100 addresses with a wallet.dat.
There is billion of addresses is there, which can be used.

Until proven innocent, GUILTY only.

Sorry for my bad English, I am not native English, so my English will be poor. I hope those who want, bitcoin alive & be there forever will understand my words.
BitLex

Activity: 532
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 20, 2011, 06:40:45 PM

yeah, right,
why prove anything if we can just blame whoever we want for whatever we want?

we don't need to prove anything, we got guns, let's just put some bullets in his head.

vuce

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2011, 06:42:44 PM

It's always been "innocent until proven guilty", not the other way around.

Anyway, deepbit keeps growing because Tycho works his ass off to make his pool better than any other, not because of some crazy conspiracy.
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2011, 06:46:00 PM

Yes many thing i said may be with out proof.

dishwara , How would you feel if someone was accusing tradebitcoin.com cheating without presenting some proof to general public?

I see your point regarding virgin coins but it doesn't make any scene, what's the point buying virgin coins at a premium rate then giving them to the pool miners at lower rate and taking 3% cut from it?
BitterTea

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2011, 06:46:34 PM

Several people I know on IRC have been selling freshly mined BTC at a small premium. There is a market for BTC with no transaction history.
but once you bought them, they are not virgins anymore.

Not true. The miner can substitute his client's public key instead of his own when creating the coinbase transaction. The generation transaction then appears in the client's software instead of the miner's. No history whatsoever.
BitterTea

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2011, 06:47:20 PM

You have this entirely backwards. Can you prove that you are not a murdering rapist?
RustyShackleford

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2011, 06:49:39 PM

For those of you just joining us, go have a look at other posts by dishwara. Then have a look at some posts by [Tycho].

Yes, "Dishwara hurts bitcoin reputation by spreading unfounded rumors, hurting himself and his investors" seems appropriate.

+1.
I see more reasonable and level-headed arguments coming from 13 year old boys on Xbox live who are at the bottom of the scoreboard.

I don't give a fuck if tycho is selling mint BTC at profit. If he wants to put in the extra effort to do that shit then fine, I am still getting paid what I agreed to signing up for his pool. If someone NEEDS mint BTC and is willing to pay a premium for it, fine. If they are willing to pay DOUBLE for it, that's fine too. Good on him for finding the sucker.

But I don't think he is, and you haven't offered up any proof, and you seem to make a lot of noise any time the market doesn't work out in your favor. So i'm gonna go with the old adage; "Haters gonna hate"

Also, deepbit's hashrate goes up and down all the time.

Disclaimer: I only mine in deepbit when other pools give me too many RPC connection errors, now that there are so many zero or near-zero fee pools.
BitLex

Activity: 532
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 20, 2011, 06:52:39 PM

dishwara IS a murdering rapist, as long as he can't prove the opposite.

besides being a thief of course, we all know he is a thief, he confessed.

dishwara (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 20, 2011, 07:07:11 PM

who will buy virgin coins? Actually who WILL need virgin coins? If you use intelligence & knowledge you can see.
Why won't a Illegal DRUG dealer buy MINT for premium rate, so he can't be traced?
Why won't even CIA buy MINT for his COVERT operations & for money transfer?

Everyone forgot with in days, how bin laden murdered?
CIA openly said they know bin laden in safe military compound of Pakistan from many years & they confirmed it on ~ October 2010 & waited covertly with our informing or leaking in to Pakistan , so that bin laden won't run away & the after PERFECT SETUP MURDERED bin laden, so that, if he is taken in to custody & alive, then he will relive many secrets. so killed him, case closed.

If US govt can infiltrate in to another country with out any one knowing & after murdering bin laden called Pakistan PM to say the NEWS means, why won't they have an inside spy to completely break down bitcoin with our any one know it, because it is DIRECT threat to US govt.
Because US govt is never runs by people or politicians, it is run by BANKS.
BANKS hate bitcoin, coz, it makes them to have less or no profit at all & No control over currency.

Absolutely. I was thief & i confessed. Only thief's confess. NEVER criminals, govt, politicians, confess, even though thief steals in very low money while others steals in million & billions.
Besides I have the gut to accept my wrong doing. Do others have the gut to accept in public, instead of going to church & confess to priest in closed doors?
I have the gut & i did it already.
Do you have the gut to confess all the wrong, you did so far, which you confessed to priest in closed room, in to public now?
Are you coward or brave?
cuddlefish

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 20, 2011, 07:30:42 PM

http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=9137.0
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2011, 07:34:04 PM

I think thats enough, I'm locking this thread, no more flaming, if you want more of that take it over to offtopic.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: