Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:14:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do I Get My Coins Out Of MintPal?  (Read 1846 times)
RussellK (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:23:12 AM

Does anyone know how if I can get my coins out of Mintpal?

Their website seems to be offline.

I've had tens of thousands of coins on the exchange.

Please advise.
cadexn

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:28:53 AM

Your coins' gone bruh.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:52:25 AM

Your coins' gone bruh.

Sorry to the OP but I have to agree.
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 10:04:17 AM

you need to invesnt a time machine. when finished come back and will give more detail
jertsy

Activity: 341

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:24:02 PM

Other people in the same boat as you are discussing it here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=824211.0
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:33:45 PM

Mtgox
inputs.io
Ecrypto
mintpal

All gone

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
moko666

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 01:34:57 PM

i don't think you can get them back
this site turned into a scam, search for "moolah scam" and you will find a lot of posts about this
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:37:05 PM

Mtgox
inputs.io
Ecrypto
mintpal

All gone

Bitcoinica
Mybitcoins
Instawallet

We could probably go on forever...

a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:42:19 PM

Mtgox
inputs.io
Ecrypto
mintpal

All gone

Bitcoinica
Mybitcoins
Instawallet

coinex
jertsy

Activity: 341

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:36:27 PM

Mtgox
inputs.io
Ecrypto
mintpal

All gone

Bitcoinica
Mybitcoins
Instawallet

coinex

sharexcoin.com
resya

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:49:29 PM

Mintpal is goxxed, there's a little chance to get your coins back, better to let it go. I feel sorry for your loss, sometimes we learn something in a hard way

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:11:46 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2014, 03:47:12 PM by a fool and his money ...

Mintpal is goxxed, there's a little chance to get your coins back, better to let it go. I feel sorry for your loss, sometimes we learn something in a hard way

think before writing. Check the thread for my last two comments. Everyone will get their altcoins back.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=824211.msg9993288#msg9993288

i hate negative people who give in immediately . I really hate those weak people who constantly claim nothing could be done and everything would be lost. Just go away with your despair. If you have nothing else to say than "we have no chance to get the coins back" then better shut your mouth because you're of no help and you're actually wrong!

This case is different because the person sits in front of the judge already. Don't mess this up or they will rob you blind in the future again because you let them get away with it. Get your coins back you weak sheep or just STFU!

I'll loose my mind next time i see a comment like this, seriously!

You weaklings disgust me. You're literally inviting people to take your money from your with you way of thinking. Grow some balls! Be angry! Use your brain! Nothing is lost. You can prove what adresses belong to mintpal exchange and you can prove your transactions from and to mintpal. All balances can be told. All coins will come back because they can't be stolen. You can not steal a single cryptocoin the very moment you aren't 100% anon - and that guy is actually in front of court already. So please, please spare us your desperate comments and your messages of helplessness and defeat. Seriously. These comments admitting defeat hurt my brain.
nomoreheroes7

Activity: 326

King of all the land

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:51:29 PM

Mtgox
inputs.io
Ecrypto
mintpal

All gone

Bitcoinica
Mybitcoins
Instawallet

coinex

sharexcoin.com

Coinmarket
Cryptorush
CoinedUp (not a scam though, just too much competition)

There's just no legit reason to ever leave your coins on an exchange. 95% of the time it will end with tears.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 05:02:08 PM

think before writing. Check the thread for my last two comments. Everyone will get their altcoins back.

i hate negative people who give in immediately . I really hate those weak people who constantly claim nothing could be done and everything would be lost. Just go away with your despair. If you have nothing else to say than "we have no chance to get the coins back" then better shut your mouth because you're of no help and you're actually wrong!

This case is different because the person sits in front of the judge already. Don't mess this up or they will rob you blind in the future again because you let them get away with it. Get your coins back you weak sheep or just STFU!

You weaklings disgust me. You're literally inviting people to take your money from your with you way of thinking. Grow some balls! Be angry! Use your brain! Nothing is lost. You can prove what adresses belong to mintpal exchange and you can prove your transactions from and to mintpal. All balances can be told. All coins will come back because they can't be stolen. You can not steal a single cryptocoin the very moment you aren't 100% anon - and that guy is actually in front of court already. So please, please spare us your desperate comments and your messages of helplessness and defeat. Seriously. These comments admitting defeat hurt my brain.

Funny that someone with your username can argue so vehemently against what it means. Irony is never in short supply here

Anyway regarding the stolen coins...you're fucked

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:36:50 PM

Lol. You still believe in the Easter bunny? damn you're naive.
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 05:39:23 PM

read this
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/mintpals-missing-bitcoin-essentially-new-mtgox-1470805
do you still think you will able to cashout your coins
i don't think mintpal owner was that much honest Tongue

Available
PM me to rent this space.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 06:39:14 PM

sure, let them get away with it. Don't team up and do not even try. Just give up because it's futile anyways. Just wait what you reap from those actions.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:24:47 PM

sure, let them get away with it. Don't team up and do not even try. Just give up because it's futile anyways. Just wait what you reap from those actions.

Let's get the dogs and the torches, after you sir.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 01:33:38 AM

Sorry OP. You're late, if you were here before there were threads hinting that something is up with mintpal and some people were lucky to withdraw their funds just before they ran away. How much did you had there?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████