Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 6x 5850 AND 1x 5830 QUICK SELL BEST OFFER  (Read 983 times)
notmove (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 07:04:05 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2012, 11:55:23 PM by notmove

Accepting Bitcoin or Paypal.

Ships same day!

PM me with question / Your offer.

Tested Working condition.

Was not able to test.

Was not able to test.

Tested Working Condition. However Fails On Mining.

Tested Working Condition.

#2 Tested Working Condition.

Tested Working Condition.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 10:54:29 PM

Willing to use escrow? Just for others to know.
sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 11:28:44 PM

Just for anyone who may not be familiar, that Gigabyte dual fan will not disappoint at all in either gaming or mining. Very solid cards these days coming out of them.

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
notmove (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 11:53:59 PM

Sure I can do escrow for trusted members only.
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 12:11:37 AM

Just for anyone who may not be familiar, that Gigabyte dual fan will not disappoint at all in either gaming or mining. Very solid cards these days coming out of them.

The newer Gigabyte UD stuff is the shit. Srsly high quality stuff. I have no experience with this particular card, but everything they make sets a high standard. [/fanboy]

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
sadpandatech

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 12:53:10 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2012, 10:51:55 AM by sadpandatech

The newer Gigabyte UD stuff is the shit. Srsly high quality stuff. I have no experience with this particular card, but everything they make sets a high standard. [/fanboy]

aye, it seems to be now. I'll admit to having some frustrations with them and undocumented ram timing issues a few years back, And some of their pre windforce series cards have some anti-fanboys now because of them. ;p

sorry to thread jack; Buy this mans stuff and don't forget the escrow kiddies. Good for the buyer and for the OP in the case of non trusted members.

cheers

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

ssateneth
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 02, 2012, 04:05:19 AM

Just a note, you CANT change the voltage on the gigabyte dual fan cards, they are hard locked to 1.088v. Pretty bad for mining unless you have free electricity..

sadpandatech

View Profile
July 02, 2012, 10:52:31 AM

Just a note, you CANT change the voltage on the gigabyte dual fan cards, they are hard locked to 1.088v. Pretty bad for mining unless you have free electricity..

I had 0 issues hacking the voltage on mine.... And isn't 1.088 already under in comparison to say a sapph extreme which defaults to 1.163 unless you under.

bios mods are not scary. =)

- GA

ssateneth
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 02, 2012, 06:58:18 PM

I had 0 issues hacking the voltage on mine.... And isn't 1.088 already under in comparison to say a sapph extreme which defaults to 1.163 unless you under.

No, thats just it I DID use a BIOS mod with RBE, and my kill-a-watt still said the same amount of power, plus there is no way I should be able to run 1 GHz on a 5850 with 0.95v. I'm pretty confident they are hard locked.

sadpandatech

View Profile
July 03, 2012, 12:47:42 AM

No, thats just it I DID use a BIOS mod with RBE, and my kill-a-watt still said the same amount of power, plus there is no way I should be able to run 1 GHz on a 5850 with 0.95v. I'm pretty confident they are hard locked.

use VGA @Bios by Gigabyte.....

- GA

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: