Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:04:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Done! Please close this thread.  (Read 1108 times)
tyz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:14:07 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 05:21:45 PM by tyz

Done! The thread can be closed!
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:55:15 AM

Can you show google analytics stats? The last time is saw your thread of selling coinyoo, the price was 0.99BTC will it be the same now?
and you said you didnt install google analytics.

tyz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 02:39:23 PM

I updated the offer. I made some updates. Some new features have been added to the site.
tyz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 12:18:14 PM

push!
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:01:37 PM

Any search traffic? Please post analytics screenshot. Is it SEO on-page optimized?
tyz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 07:05:49 PM

The site has around 300 unique Users a day and about 1200 price request daily. I integrated Google Analytics a week ago, so there is not much stats to show yet.
There has been made basic SEO. The site is responsive.
I have not made much marketing yet since I am more a developer than a marketing guy (that's why the price is relatively low). So, there is much potential for sure.
The tech of the site can easily be integrated in existing services, apps or blogs.

Any search traffic? Please post analytics screenshot. Is it SEO on-page optimized?
Bitcoin Explorer

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 02:05:36 AM

The site has around 300 unique Users a day and about 1200 price request daily. I integrated Google Analytics a week ago, so there is not much stats to show yet.
I have not made much marketing yet since I am more a developer than a marketing guy (that's why the price is relatively low). So, there is much potential for sure.
The tech of the site can easily be integrated in existing services, apps or blogs.

Can you show the proof of the traffic and moreover, even the geographic stats?

tyz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 02:01:37 PM

I gonna post a screen in a few days when I have stats of at least two weeks.

The site has around 300 unique Users a day and about 1200 price requests daily. I integrated Google Analytics a week ago, so there is not much stats to show yet.

Bitcoin Explorer

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:18:18 PM

I gonna post a screen in a few days when I have stats of at least two weeks.

The site has around 300 unique Users a day and about 1200 price requests daily. I integrated Google Analytics a week ago, so there is not much stats to show yet.

Okay, please try to post acquisition stats  also

tyz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:40:42 PM

I had negotiations with some interested people. Unfortunately, negotiations were not successfull. Therefore I decided to close the site until end of the month. The domain will be sold isolated on an other platform.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: