Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:16:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Feeling Damn Frustrated  (Read 662 times)
fachan (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:45:15 AM

I dont know about anyone else but I am feeling damn frustrated with the whole crypto scene.  I first got involved in Virtapay which turned to virtacoin and left alot of us with virtually nothing from a balance of 200k.  Then I discovered bitcoin and faucets.  Made my way around and started investing some small amounts in cloud mining.  The first frustration I encountered was microwallet and one other I cant even remember the name. Then the next frustration I encountered was Cointellect and their having to get verified and it wouldnt accepted my debit card (got verified through bitcoin finally), the next one was coin-miners, and after investing a small amount maybe about .025 btc.  Then this whole hashie crap, that was about .05 Btc but at least I managed to get 1 miner transferred to Amhash so all was not lost though I had just bought another miner days before their demise rather than coming clean with us they started playing games, I have my believes of what happened and I will wait and see what comes out in the wash (I was also one of those that were hacked, lesson learned changed all passwords and enabled 2fa where I could).  The same day that Hashie pulled their crap Hashprofit disappeared this was absolutely devastating and made me phsically sick to the point I was hospitalized.  I had again just bumped my hashing from 15 up to 75 over the period of a couple of days. The latest frustration has been AMhash and logging in and changing my BTC address but thanks to Alex and Rockxie that has been fixed.  Thanks to this forum and a few people I am learning even though I do feel kind of dumb at times constantly being reminded of it doesn't help matters.

Anyway thanks for being here you guys and gals have helped me through and to better understand many aspects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:59:20 PM

Yeah it's a dangerous crypto world out there. Be careful.
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 06:01:19 PM

u need to make good chooses of cryptos u get into, surely never go for new accounts making coins + fi the coi ndoesnt have a internet domain its a no no.

dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:22:03 PM

you are not alone in your feelings towards the crypto scene. in the the last few months things have really seemed to go downhill, there have always been scams here. but lately every week it is something new that is a scam. from hidden premines, to rigged ico, to cloud hashing ponzi, and many things in between. you can look at bitcoin now and the volume on altcoins in general, and see that alot of people have decided this crypto scene is not what it was intended to be and have decided to move on.
karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 08:41:21 PM

i feel for ya. I tried some of the cloud mining services but I think that ALL mining is a waste of time and money unless you are rich and can invest at least 10K into good hardware and have more money to keep investing otherwise your just a micro drop in the ocean of miners and you will never earn a good profit from it.

I offer 100% free help to anyone to help you earn more free bitcoin online and all it takes is some work...not hard work, simple stuff but it works and you can build it up to a nice steady income if you work hard at it. Just PM me if you want to talk more.

Good luck with your bitcoin adventures.  Wink

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
HerrAndreas

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 11:34:12 PM

I dont know about anyone else but I am feeling damn frustrated with the whole crypto scene.  I first got involved in Virtapay which turned to virtacoin and left alot of us with virtually nothing from a balance of 200k.  Then I discovered bitcoin and faucets.  Made my way around and started investing some small amounts in cloud mining.  The first frustration I encountered was microwallet and one other I cant even remember the name. Then the next frustration I encountered was Cointellect and their having to get verified and it wouldnt accepted my debit card (got verified through bitcoin finally), the next one was coin-miners, and after investing a small amount maybe about .025 btc.  Then this whole hashie crap, that was about .05 Btc but at least I managed to get 1 miner transferred to Amhash so all was not lost though I had just bought another miner days before their demise rather than coming clean with us they started playing games, I have my believes of what happened and I will wait and see what comes out in the wash (I was also one of those that were hacked, lesson learned changed all passwords and enabled 2fa where I could).  The same day that Hashie pulled their crap Hashprofit disappeared this was absolutely devastating and made me phsically sick to the point I was hospitalized.  I had again just bumped my hashing from 15 up to 75 over the period of a couple of days. The latest frustration has been AMhash and logging in and changing my BTC address but thanks to Alex and Rockxie that has been fixed.  Thanks to this forum and a few people I am learning even though I do feel kind of dumb at times constantly being reminded of it doesn't help matters.

Anyway thanks for being here you guys and gals have helped me through and to better understand many aspects.

Sorry for you.
But there are three fundamentals that many people so easily forget:

1. There is no free lunch.
2. There is no free lunch.
3. There is no free lunch.

This I say not to mock you, but as a warning for any other reading your thread.  It seems you already paid for your mistakes.

Don´t repeat them.
Good luck and never give up.

It is like the wild west in the movies, like russia in the 90ies.
It´s you, revolutionaries, scamers, gangsters, genuises, greedy soon-to-be loosers, billionares, and  big business at a global private party. It is bitcoin. http://nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/dont-panic/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: