Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:19:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: University Students come here...  (Read 738 times)
jokerboy (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:11:37 PM

Hello,
How many of bitcointalk users going to university ?
Can you tell us your major and university name ?
faince222

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:43:05 PM

I'm a university student ! Actually I study Automation Engineering and it is very hard ! I see only much Math and many Robots ! Ahah  Grin
jokerboy (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:54:07 PM

I'm a university student ! Actually I study Automation Engineering and it is very hard ! I see only much Math and many Robots ! Ahah  Grin
Automation Engineering is really good choice. Which university are you attending ?
bornil267645

Activity: 406

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 07:14:31 PM

I am attending Khulna University, Bangladesh and I am studying Pharmacy.

sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:41:02 PM

I would say a decent portion here are students, though not necessarily at a university. I have come across quite a few of them.

Its not surprising as new technology appeals to the younger generation.

Puberty

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 02:34:58 AM

I was a biochemistry and computer science student. I can't say the name of the university for privacy reasons. Sad to say, I was kicked out for bad behavior. Sad

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅2̲̅0̲̅0̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅2̲̅0̲̅0̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅2̲̅0̲̅0̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅2̲̅0̲̅0̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:41:35 AM

I study computer science in the University of the Philippines. Smiley Campus is hidden for privacy purposes. But interestingly we've had seminars on bitcoin here. Cheesy

sobitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:59:13 AM

Come one come all.  University students, it wuld be cool to see some Bitcoin Clubs popping up in schools. Great way to communicate the message and the university will definatly be curious to learn about the club. I'd love to help if anyone needs any!
jokerboy (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:41:01 AM

Come one come all.  University students, it wuld be cool to see some Bitcoin Clubs popping up in schools. Great way to communicate the message and the university will definatly be curious to learn about the club. I'd love to help if anyone needs any!
Bitcoin club is a wonderful idea. Maybe something can be created like IEEE for bitcoin.
sobitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:54:26 PM

Bitcoin club is a wonderful idea. Maybe something can be created like IEEE for bitcoin.

Awesome idea, haven't seen that before.  But yes, pretty much exactly!  In my head i am picturing like a large network of university Bitcoin clubs with a place to network, and supplies to get going. So almost like a pack for each semester of activities and such that will help people learn about bitcoin and similar up to date information, maybe some sort of leaderboards for the clubs, or something to encourage Bitcoin community involvement, with some prizes for the schools being active. Just tossing ideas out there, but if anyone is getting ideas, share, lets make something happen.
Sam the Man

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:54:44 PM

I've done catering and now im on a home course (full uni qualifications but mostly done on my own computer) doing story/script writing
jokerboy (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:56:30 PM

I've done catering and now im on a home course (full uni qualifications but mostly done on my own computer) doing story/script writing
Is anyone can study home course ? Which university is that ?
Sam the Man

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:07:39 AM

Im not sure in every country, But i know USA, United kingdom and a couple of others do

For example england has Open university, you can do part time, flexible suit your own timetable courses
jokerboy (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:26:55 AM

Im not sure in every country, But i know USA, United kingdom and a couple of others do

For example england has Open university, you can do part time, flexible suit your own timetable courses
I know that Open University and there is another one University of People. Do you know any other ? 
Sam the Man

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:30:10 AM

I know that Open University and there is another one University of People. Do you know any other ? 

Good question Smiley I would like to know myself out of curiosity
Crypty3

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:23:10 AM

I study computer science in the University of the Philippines. Smiley Campus is hidden for privacy purposes. But interestingly we've had seminars on bitcoin here. Cheesy

I study computer science at the University of Bristol and would love a seminar on bitcoin. Your lucky!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: