Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:35:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: construction project Brazil  (Read 468 times)
guruton (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 04:09:01 PM

Hello !

I`m doing a little searching and try to find some people who are interested in construction, building and financing.
I invested in Pbmining about 42BTC and never get this back and don`t know if Pbmining will sink or not and that`s why I`m starting to make my own projects.
My plan is to find a total amount of 60 BTC to start the first project here in Brazil (and max. 25 persons).

-profits will come from selling the houses and from mining

-this is a long term investment not a (money today project)

-profits will start in 6months (because I will do construction project first and with these profits will be bought some mining hardware to get monthly payments.

-Total of 25 shares and 1 share is 2.5BTC total amount of 62.BTC

anu questions so PM me or email: btcinvestments@mail.com
moko666

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 04:16:53 PM

nice email ID, that make you look professional
but how do we make sure it is not a scam attempt, you are a new user here and asking for 62.5BTC investment
guruton (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 04:58:51 PM

For such a large investment and you obviously had some funds why don't you pay someone to put together a site with all the information and more details, you could also detail your business information and personal details like all major investment corporations.

I don`t have investment corporation and I will send my personal information to everyone who asks this.

This is in a start-up and that`s why only max 25 persons.

and my funds went with Pbmining, maybe.

Unbelive

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 06:48:46 PM

Work hard and you will succeed. After some time you will on this forum become trusted and people will trust much more your words. No worries.

This Thread should get moved to one of Marketplace sub forums: Lending or services or, ...

guruton (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 06:58:23 PM

Work hard and you will succeed. After some time you will on this forum become trusted and people will trust much more your words. No worries.

This Thread should get moved to one of Marketplace sub forums: Lending or services or, ...

I have this announcement in many categories here in bitcointalk forum and now I have registered my account in BTCjam and waiting for identity verifying there and I really hope that I could get this to next step.

First steps are always the hardest.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: