Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] Discounted Icarus FPGA for SALE  (Read 2221 times)
Energizer (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 03:16:45 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2012, 10:45:29 AM by Energizer

New offer here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=115154.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 03:37:56 AM

What rate do each of these hash at?

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Energizer (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 03:43:07 AM

What rate do each of these hash at?

380 MH/s @ 20W
Raize
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 04:45:13 AM

It is worth noting these are a really good deal, especially if you are worried or think that it is possible that the BFL boards will not ship on time or will be delayed. It is also worth noting that with the present rate of increase in the price of coin, it is entirely possible these will pay themselves off sooner rather than later. Especially if you start to see people "insuring" their BFL purchases against further difficulty increases by buying Bitcoin around August/September.
sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 04:50:11 AM

It is worth noting these are a really good deal, especially if you are worried or think that it is possible that the BFL boards will not ship on time or will be delayed. It is also worth noting that with the present rate of increase in the price of coin, it is entirely possible these will pay themselves off sooner rather than later. Especially if you start to see people "insuring" their BFL purchases against further difficulty increases by buying Bitcoin around August/September.
aye, that's about where my mind is at with FPGAs. ;p  Not sure I'm ready to buy any mining gear atm no matter how awesome it is. Trying to get rid of mine and take a break for a bit while I focus on other BTC ventures. But the price is enticing.

cheers

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Energizer (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 07:09:03 AM

Do you agree with me that 90% Bitcoin price is gonna at least double in the coming couple of months?

Its not really the ASIC announcement that made me decide to sell all my Icarus boards. I've already decided to sell more than half of my mining farm a couple of weeks before the ASIC announcement. The main reason is that am moving to another country soon, and it would be imposible to move with 30 FPGAs + GPUs without being taxed. I don't wanna take such risk. More over during the relocation my mining farm is gonna be offline for at least a week.
Fjordbit

Activity: 588

firstbits.com/1kznfw

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2012, 04:49:15 AM

Do you agree with me that 90% Bitcoin price is gonna at least double in the coming couple of months?

I think our current target is $8. Remember that we were stable at $5 for a long time. The current price is part of a rise. I don't think it will double from here for a while, but there's no reason to think it won't keep going up a little more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: