Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:37:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Place to Sell Bitcoin  (Read 620 times)
ASICSPACE (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

Feel free to contact me via email, skype or phone!

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 06:25:13 AM

I receive payment from most of my customers in BTC and was wondering what wallet/exchange on average gets you the most bang for your buck when selling BTC.
It looks like circle is usually a better choice than coinbase, (by about 1%, and bank withdraws are faster) but was wondering if there was a particular exchange that I should be looking at where the BTC price is usually high and withdraw fees are low.

Even if I can get 1% it could mean $10k or more a year for my business.

★★★★ Bitcoin Miner Hosting! ★★★★ $55/kw-month ★★★★ http://www.asicspace.com/ ★★ Best Prices in the hosting Industry! ★★★★

Activity: 165

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:16:36 PM

Probably best to do you own research and see what's best for you and the country you're in but have you considered selling them here on the currency exchange? You could bypass fees then. You could also try localbitcoins.
Sumerian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:19:02 PM

If you're living in Holland: Bitonic.nl, definitely the best place for Dutch people.

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
ASICSPACE (OP)

Activity: 121

Feel free to contact me via email, skype or phone!

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 09:24:06 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2015, 09:38:59 PM by ASICSPACE

I'm in the US. Circle I've found has sell limits so unless I can get those raised that's not an option.

I was looking at LakeBTC. It seems to consistently have a higher price than coinbase (and most other exchanges) and you can transfer money in and out via ripple with no fees.
Any other exchanges allow fee free transfer via ripple?

★★★★ Bitcoin Miner Hosting! ★★★★ $55/kw-month ★★★★ http://www.asicspace.com/ ★★ Best Prices in the hosting Industry! ★★★★
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: