Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:00:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I won’t let this happen anymore. sorry  (Read 1029 times)
chocolat77 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:58:29 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2015, 11:35:00 PM by chocolat77

Thank you.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:01:43 AM

When you are "PermaBanned" it means that Bitcointalk does not want you as a user under any name.

~BCX~
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 07:17:16 AM

You're a spammer, why wouldn't you get banned again?

If you're looking for a specific rule/reason for being banned again, it's ban evasion.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:40:41 AM

You're a spammer, why wouldn't you get banned again?

If you're looking for a specific rule/reason for being banned again, it's ban evasion.
In fact, it’s the time lag of Internet causing the duplicate messages to be sent out and my account being reported. If I really wanted to send spam messages, as a general rule, I wouldn’t use a high degree acount to send messages. I realize my explanation may not have any effect, though, please kindly give me one more chance.
 Sad

Take my word for it.

The innocent route with the BadBear ain't gonna work and last I hear he was all out of second chances.

If your ban has a time range, I suggest just waiting it out or you will eventually get a permaban.

If you're already permabanned, you're done.

~BCX~

chocolat77 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:43:55 AM

I truly did not want to do it, and I aim to promote this business seriously. I am not saying what you do is wrong, I am guaranteeing I won’t let this happen anymore.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:49:20 AM

I truly did not want to do it, and I aim to promote this business seriously. I am not saying what you do is wrong, I am guaranteeing I won’t let this happen anymore.

I am not a moderator and have no rank other than a very long time user so I can do nothing to help you in those regards.

Badbear is the Admin here and he responded directly to you.

There's a difference between promoting your business appropriately and spamming.

You were apparently spamming and there is no leniency for spammers here.

What does your ban message state?

~BCX~

chocolat77 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:58:39 AM

Sorry btcdemon, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com .
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:05:58 AM

makes accounts to spam but doesn't know to change ip and clear cookies

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
chocolat77 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:14:18 AM

Could you please let me know if you can unlock my account? I really hope you could give me one more chance. I did stupid things. But I wish you could allow me one more chance please. I don't want leave this forum.
 Cry
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:25:34 AM

Sorry btcdemon, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com .

You have been permabanned.

Since BadBear has responded directly to you I would say you're done.

~BCX~
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 08:26:58 AM

You have been permabanned.
-snip-

this. To the best of my knowledge you had your second chance. Your first ban - the time based one - is the warning shot.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
chocolat77 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:35:49 AM

Do you knwo how long it may take to unlock the account? If it really does, I guarantee I won't do this stupid thing again!
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 08:37:17 AM

Do you knwo how long it may take to unlock the account? If it really does, I guarantee I won't do this stupid thing again!

If there is no time given you are banned forever. The ban does not only apply to your account, but to you as a person, which is why it is not allowed to create a new account, use old ones, etc. Posting here (in meta) to ask questions about the ban is fine though.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:45:57 AM

I admit it was my problem that I sent too many direct messages in my old posts and that led to my account being blocked. As a result, I have to open a new account to start a new page. But why is the new one blocked again?
Why did the administrator not delete my old posts, but delete my new account and posts directly? I do not understand at all what is the rule the administrator uses for blocking my account?
What should I do in order to post message and promote this web?

I have written a mail to administrator but haven’t received any response.

Could you please let me know what I should to so you won’t block my account again? Thank you.  Cry Cry

My username for that account that is blocked Cry Cry Cry
ID:btcdemon 
ID:bitsoul 
IDbitcoindemon 

It is you the person getting banned. You can't create a new account to bypass the ban, and all your alt-accounts will be banned as well if mods discover the connection between your accounts.

So whenever you make a new thread for your site with your new account, you should expect to be banned very soon.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 10:02:15 AM

In fact, it’s the time lag of Internet causing the duplicate messages to be sent out and my account being reported.

Bullshit.

If I really wanted to send spam messages, as a general rule, I wouldn’t use a high degree acount to send messages. I realize my explanation may not have any effect, though, please kindly give me one more chance.
 Sad

Newbie accounts have severe restrictions on how many pm's and how often they can send, so yes you do need to use a higher ranked account to do it effectively.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
chocolat77 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:56:28 AM

In fact, it’s the time lag of Internet causing the duplicate messages to be sent out and my account being reported.

Bullshit.

If I really wanted to send spam messages, as a general rule, I wouldn’t use a high degree acount to send messages. I realize my explanation may not have any effect, though, please kindly give me one more chance.
 Sad

Newbie accounts have severe restrictions on how many pm's and how often they can send, so yes you do need to use a higher ranked account to do it effectively.

This is my fault.

Anyway,Thank you
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 02:44:15 PM

Bullshit.

Sad

This is my fault.

Anyway,Thank you
I did not do anything!

Lol, literally. Am reaaaaly laughing.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 03:30:41 PM

As a general rule you should not send unsolicited private messages to other members. Myself included find getting random messages advertising a business that I had not inquired about to be very annoying.

If you ignore the fact that you got banned for doing this, you should understand that this business activity makes your business look bad. You should look to more traditional ways of advertising.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 06:17:02 PM

I've received various irritating PM's from total strangers before which range from vaguely hostile ( Usually from people whom I managed to touch a nerve from being right about something ) to aggressive begging to annoying advertising spam, none of which I am interested in and would count as harassment in some cases. So acting indignant at being banned for something like this is just a piss take, nice to see mods are taking action on real issues and not just acting as someones' personal stormtroopers.

If you've learned your lesson then fine, but if you're creating accounts just so you can continue your bullshit you can fuck off.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: