Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:54:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GroupBuy for Trezor Wallet! 106.5 Dollar ! [EU]  (Read 843 times)
Sakarias-Corporation (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 12:32:43 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2015, 09:45:25 AM by Sakarias-Corporation

Hello! i'm starting a GroupBuy for the Treazor Wallet
This will only be for EU based people.

The price for one unit will be 101.15 Dollar if only 11 units are ordered.

i have got a confirmation from Trezor about this GroupBuy and they have set up a order of 11+ Units for me.

Unit cost: 106.5 Dollar

Shipping will cost: 2.5 Dollar

to attend please PM me and you will receive 2 Adresses. 1 for the Fee and the second one for the trezor.
Units
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LOBSTER

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:39:10 PM

Is escrow possible? I know that it's difficult in a group buy, but it's more secure.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 12:58:48 PM

Is escrow possible? I know that it's difficult in a group buy, but it's more secure.

i have submitted my pass port and Personal information to dabs before, i will see if he still got my information and can couch for me here

LOBSTER

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:03:22 PM

i have submitted my pass port and Personal information to dabs before, i will see if he still got my information and can couch for me here

But this is no warranty. The information could be stolen. I'm actually interested but I need more security. Can't you outlay the Coins? I will deposit my Coins in a multi sig escrow wallet and you order the Trezors. After I received my device, the funds gets released.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 01:18:25 PM

But this is no warranty. The information could be stolen. I'm actually interested but I need more security. Can't you outlay the Coins? I will deposit my Coins in a multi sig escrow wallet and you order the Trezors. After I received my device, the funds gets released.

basically you want me to come up with all the BTC first, order them and then get the escrow funds ?

LOBSTER

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:23:49 PM

basically you want me to come up with all the BTC first, order them and then get the escrow funds ?

Yes. You have no risk that the customers jump-off after buying the Trezors because the funds are safe in escrow. It would be great if that would be possible.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 01:24:23 PM

Yes. You have no risk that the customers jump-off after buying the Trezors because the funds are safe in escrow. It would be great if that would be possible.

i don't have that much to put out, so i can't do that.

LOBSTER

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:39:00 PM

Okay. I have to see, maybe I'm going to order one or not. Another question: Does the Trezor team send the Trezors to you or directly to me? If to me, it would be more secure and we could do the groupbuy together with slush or so.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 01:39:46 PM

Okay. I have to see, maybe I'm going to order one or not. Another question: Does the Trezor team send the Trezors to you or directly to me? If to me, it would be more secure and we could do the groupbuy together with slush or so.

i think they will come to me first, i'm not sure. i can check if they can ship them to all customers

LOBSTER

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:43:12 PM

i think they will come to me first, i'm not sure. i can check if they can ship them to all customers

That'd be great. Thanks in advance! I'm really interested in buying one.

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 03:09:28 AM

bump

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:26:10 AM

I still have it. As long as he is hosting some miners.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 09:45:48 AM

I still have it. As long as he is hosting some miners.

Thanks.

will now open to take orders for this GroupBuy

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 08:58:04 PM

still open.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: