Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:42:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello newbie question here,  (Read 1782 times)
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3214

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:01:32 AM

Hey OP i have the best investment for you.

Try buying altcoins at Yobit, you might make tons of money. Some altcoins give 999% returns /day, but its risky too, what do you think?

I don't think this is a pretty good suggestion for a newbie familiarizing himself/herself in bitcoins. Most altcoins are pump and dumps, yes, but still they do not offer guaranteed returns of investment and most of the time you are likely to suffer a loss from them. Trading is for the advanced users of bitcoins and shouldn't always be suggested to a newbie that's just starting his/her way on bitcoins.

Yes its risky, i told that, but it could be worth it. I mean those altcoins make 999% returns, if you invest small amounts it should not be that bad.

I hope i will make tons of money that way atleast.

Altcoins also make -100% returns.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:09:55 AM

I just began earning bitcoins 2-weeks ago. I started with a fresh install of Bitcoin-Core and BTC 0.00.
I began investing small amounts of my weekly autonomous earnings, started a service for bitcointalk and sold a few of my used things as well.

I don't have a mountain, but 2-weeks with no fiat-investment I am up to BTC.6

Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 06:34:00 AM

Are you good at poker or dice?  Playtodos.com (see my link below) is a great gaming site that can help you earn some bitcoin, if you're willing to wager some.

The odds are as good as anyone else's and the play and payout is really easy! They've had bonuses for new accounts in the past, you should see if those bonuses still exist!

Good luck.

foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:13:13 AM

I just began earning bitcoins 2-weeks ago. I started with a fresh install of Bitcoin-Core and BTC 0.00.
I began investing small amounts of my weekly autonomous earnings, started a service for bitcointalk and sold a few of my used things as well.

Wow, that' a lot of bitcoin you can earn. In 2 weeks without fiat investment you get BTC6.
How can you do that?? It's not small money anyway
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:42:54 PM

Wow, that' a lot of bitcoin you can earn. In 2 weeks without fiat investment you get BTC6.
How can you do that?? It's not small money anyway

Well he said "BTC.6" not "BTC6", but i'm guessing you can grow it. I just wouldn't really consider "selling my stuff" as earned from an investment. But if you were reselling and proving services and receiving money, then thats great.

You'd be supporting BTC growing and earning you some fund at the same time.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:58:53 PM

Signature campaigns are a great way to start earning a few extra satoshis while concurrently increasing your familiarity wit the forum.

For your existing satoshis you can also consider p2p loaning platforms like btcjam, just be aware that we'll over 50% in my experience are shams.

Some trading platforms (like poloniex) also have built in margin trading and lending functionality baked in for bitcoin.  Imho, while less risky than p2p lending (if cftc decides to shut down said exchange your screwed).

There us also a lending topic under the marketplace forum but similar to btcjam, alotta shams. Do your research before investing.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 06:09:26 PM

Signature campaigns are a great way to start earning a few extra satoshis while concurrently increasing your familiarity wit the forum.

For your existing satoshis you can also consider p2p loaning platforms like btcjam, just be aware that we'll over 50% in my experience are shams.

Some trading platforms (like poloniex) also have built in margin trading and lending functionality baked in for bitcoin.  Imho, while less risky than p2p lending (if cftc decides to shut down said exchange your screwed).

There us also a lending topic under the marketplace forum but similar to btcjam, alotta shams. Do your research before investing.

Bitcoin lending is a great option in theory but it's incredibly risky because there is now ability to chargeback or collect on debts that go bad. Be careful when it comes to lending your BTC.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: