Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:56:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Steam Games for Bitcoins  (Read 1734 times)
Marstead (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2011, 02:20:27 PM

If you already have bitcoins and would like to spend them on any Steam game; let me know. I will purchase the game as a gift in exchange for bitcoins equal to the value of the game, according to the current exchange rate. I'm looking to invest about $100 in Bitcoins so that's my maximum number of games purchased.

Let me know!

EDIT1: Wanted to add-if you want to use an Escrow Service or any other test to ensure my trustworthiness I am more than happy to comply!
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lulzplzkthx

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2011, 03:18:41 AM

I will keep your name in mind as I have some games I have my eye on.

~lulzplzkthx

Zem

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2011, 03:45:25 AM

I just bought some games from someone else on this forum. Wish I had seen this earlier. I got a feeling my steam account is going to get locked due to "accepting fraudulent gifts" considering how shady the person selling them to me seemed.  Undecided
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: