Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:28:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How should we continue?  (Voting closed: January 04, 2015, 06:09:36 PM)
Burn the faucet funds, reduce our market cap and continue with development (no more coins will be generated other than the 25% POS). Release source code. - 57 (57.6%)
(Assuming they want to) Collaborate with Fenghush for a method to make the faucet more secure. Closed source until the end of distribution. - 11 (11.1%)
Stay with the faucet until the end of distribution as planned. This is simply the same as a large miner would be to any other coin (VPS = hashrate). Closed source until the end of distribution. - 10 (10.1%)
Burn faucet funds, start POW for the same amount of time as distribution with a reward system that will lead to the equivalent amount of FIND being mined as was burned (community will vote again if this option is chosen). Release source code. - 11 (11.1%)
Tell everyone how to cheat, reimplement proxy into wallet, and release source code (if everyone cheats no one cheats). - 2 (2%)
Use the remaining faucet funds to add to our bounty funds. Release source code. - 5 (5.1%)
Other (please explain in the thread). - 3 (3%)
Total Voters: 99

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote For FindCoin's Distribution  (Read 3823 times)
Quadmium (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:09:36 PM

Yesterday, the wallet count went up from 1300 to 3300. Due to this drastic change, we would like the community’s input on how we should continue. Organized above is a poll of all the options we could come up with, please take a few minutes and decide which way you want to go.

Funds remaining in the faucet: 5480133.08189906 (http://104.131.108.117:3003/address/Fat1S9SiWmNtb73wVYHGoBUv5gnLVyKjZf)

Options thrown out:
1) Burn faucet funds, increase POS payout until we are at a 20 million supply again. This is exactly the same as just burning the faucet since under POS percentage of market cap owned stays the same (your coins will be worth exactly the same amount if you stake 10,000% and so does the entire network).
b-trading

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:27:20 PM

Yesterday, the wallet count went up from 1300 to 3300. Due to this drastic change, we would like the community’s input on how we should continue. Organized above is a poll of all the options we could come up with, please take a few minutes and decide which way you want to go.

Funds remaining in the faucet: 5480133.08189906 (http://104.131.108.117:3003/address/Fat1S9SiWmNtb73wVYHGoBUv5gnLVyKjZf)

Options thrown out:
1) Burn faucet funds, increase POS payout until we are at a 20 million supply again. This is exactly the same as just burning the faucet since under POS percentage of market cap owned stays the same (your coins will be worth exactly the same amount if you stake 10,000% and so does the entire network).

i really agree with this great idea

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:42:32 PM

Options thrown out:

BULLSHIT.

You - THE DEVELOPERS - have scammed many coins from this faucet.
Yet now you want the "remaining" funds to go to proof of stake - meaning the most will go to the ones that have the most - that is YOU and the ones that cheated who are obviously voting on this.

NO.

This is bullshit.

This anti-scam coin is run by a scam team which has scammed the most coins.

It does not make sense, because 2 days ago the wallets were max 900.
900x50 (which was NOT 50) x 5 days x 24 hours (which was NEVER 24 hours) =  5.400.000

Now checking back at my wallet from the day this started I did NOT receive more than 31 coins.

SO WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU SHITTING??

Let this fucker roll the way you had it played and stop scamming coins from your own faucet distribution.

Then release source code and put your scam coin on an exchange.

Then watch as the scammers cash in (you included).

That being said stop crying like a little lying girl accusing others of scam.
You are no better.

PS: Are you serious by asking the community on how to run YOUR business?
LAME, to say the least.
SAD, to be more precise.

How many coins have you "salvaged" out of this?
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:59:41 PM

Pretty safe to say 23094823049 above is pissed off that he can't suck up funds with all of his wallets anymore  Cheesy

Burn the coins.
Quadmium (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:00:32 PM

Options thrown out:

BULLSHIT.

Yet now you want the "remaining" funds to go to proof of stake - meaning the most will go to the ones that have the most - that is YOU and the ones that cheated who are obviously voting on this.

NO.

This is bullshit.

900x50 (which was NOT 50) x 5 days x 24 hours (which was NEVER 24 hours) =  5.400.000

Now checking back at my wallet from the day this started I did NOT receive more than 31 coins.

Let this fucker roll the way you had it played and stop scamming coins from your own faucet distribution.

You are no better.

LAME, to say the least.
SAD, to be more precise.

Alright, so since you are clearly under the impression people are guilty until proven innocent I will attempt to explain why you are wrong on many fronts here. First off, there is no reason to believe we have scammed the faucet as we have shown throughout the process all wallet downloads and have been as open as possible. Your math here does not make sense: 900x50 (which was NOT 50) x 5 days x 24 hours (which was NEVER 24 hours) =  5.400.000. The faucet ran for ~4.7 - 5 days only missing a few payouts every now and then, leading our current balance to be around 10000000-4.7*24*40000 = 5488000. Additionally, many people have received their payments once the auto-restart scripts kicked in. You can verify all of this on the public ledger at http://104.131.108.117:3003/. Before accusing us of being a scam group, come up with solid evidence other than "YOU ARE SCAMMING BECAUSE I THINK SO."

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:09:45 PM

Options thrown out:

BULLSHIT.

NO.

This is bullshit.

You are no better.

LAME, to say the least.
SAD, to be more precise.

Alright, so since you are clearly under the impression people are guilty until proven innocent I will attempt to explain why you are wrong on many fronts here. First off, there is no reason to believe we have scammed the faucet as we have shown throughout the process all wallet downloads and have been as open as possible. Your math here does not make sense: 900x50 (which was NOT 50) x 5 days x 24 hours (which was NEVER 24 hours) =  5.400.000. The faucet ran for ~4.7 - 5 days only missing a few payouts every now and then, leading our current balance to be around 10000000-4.7*24*40000 = 5488000. Additionally, many people have received their payments once the auto-restart scripts kicked in. You can verify all of this on the public ledger at http://104.131.108.117:3003/. Before accusing us of being a scam group, come up with solid evidence other than "YOU ARE SCAMMING BECAUSE I THINK SO."

Well, thanks for explaining.

May I ask what took you so long to take ANY measures?

You have been warned days ago that your faucet has been breached by Fenghush.
Apart from that I have stated that brainless has scammed around 150K of your coins.
Yet, I was called hateful in the OP.

What made you change your mind now?

And yes, when it comes to this, you are guilty until you prove your self innocent.
Sorry, you have NOT given ANY reason to your members - from which you expect to back you that you are any bit serious about this.
Especially after you KNEW that you were breached and just looked the other way.

NOW, as to not have to place another post, it is clear that ANYONE that claims "burn it" has a lot in "stake" here  Wink

The dev team included.

PROVE ME WRONG.

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:11:38 PM

Pretty safe to say 23094823049 above is pissed off that he can't suck up funds with all of his wallets anymore  Cheesy

Burn the coins.

If I was you I would check my (as in mine) posts carefully.

That being said, nobody seems to have answered my question:
Why does this wallet require SO MUCH fucking processing power?
johnbrainless

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:18:38 PM

people got free coins and they are complaining... wtf. just burnt the coins and make this coin extra rare

♝ Pandacoin   ♝ Buy With Paypal Or Credit Card ♝ FaceBook tipping ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Active Dev Team ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Paper Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:19:30 PM

Burn the coins.

distributed CPU mining for a single benefactor?
DenKoma

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:20:06 PM

Burn the coins.

I don't know what you're talking about, I don't have this problem

But, then again, my staking option is turned off...

FindCoin - Anti-scam community-driven coin:
www.findcoin.info
Quadmium (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:24:53 PM

-snip-

Apart from that I have stated that brainless has scammed around 150K of your coins.

And yes, when it comes to this, you are guilty until you prove your self innocent.
Sorry, you have NOT given ANY reason to your members - from which you expect to back you that you are any bit serious about this.

NOW, as to not have to place another post, it is clear that ANYONE that claims "burn it" has a lot in "stake" here  Wink

The dev team included.

PROVE ME WRONG.

You may have trouble reading, but we said in this thread that since there are 2000 new wallets in one hour we decided to stop it as an emergency measure. Earlier, the ratio of wallets running to wallets downloaded was fair enough so we let it be instead of issuing a hard fork to correct a small issue. In regards to the CPU usage, we are unsure why it is causing problems for some and will look into it, but you can verify it yourself in less than 5 days once we release the source code.
M28MmickT

Activity: 433

BTG CEO

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:37:10 PM

(Burn) the faucet coins imo 585985875 whatever his name is is crying because he only just got xamount of wallets up and running and has not had a chance to cheat lol

Unlucky gramps

feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:43:28 PM

vote for agree burn the faucet coins

and it mean we are ready to go to exchange ?
M28MmickT

Activity: 433

BTG CEO

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:47:03 PM

vote for agree burn the faucet coins

and it mean we are ready to go to exchange ?

lol everyone is so much of a rush to dump, what is it with getting it on the exchange straight away? I am curious  Roll Eyes

hunterwolf
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:00:27 PM

-snip-

The dev team included.

PROVE ME WRONG.

You may have trouble reading, but we said in this thread that since there are 2000 new wallets in one hour we decided to stop it as an emergency measure. Earlier, the ratio of wallets running to wallets downloaded was fair enough so we let it be instead of issuing a hard fork to correct a small issue. In regards to the CPU usage, we are unsure why it is causing problems for some and will look into it, but you can verify it yourself in less than 5 days once we release the source code.

you have a change for delete adress created last 5 day?

if you can, maybe fix source code or find another way than.

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:00:35 PM

people got free coins and they are complaining... wtf. just burnt the coins and make this coin extra rare

Yeah right.
It will be so rare that it will disappear once it hits the exchanges.

se gamaw kai sena kai to kolo find. des ti egrapsa sto telos na pareis grammi. katheste kai asxoleiste me kolonomismata. tha deis ti tha ginei molis mpei sta antalaktiria

Translation:

Fuck you and the shitty find. check out what I wrote at the end and get in line. You just sit around and bother with shit-coins. Wait and see what happens once it hits the exchanges.

That was sent to me by the brainless in a pm.

Yeah, you have a real thing going on here.

Then again why should you care if someone scams an "anti-scam" coin.
It was built by the scam team to fight scam.

Do you see the irony in this.

Oh, and before any other scammer that wants this burned say that I didn't get enough,
I got around 3K of this scam coin, however I believe it was a waste of resources.
Thank God I was mining more serious coins at the same time.

That being said,
screw your scam coin.
I will dump your shitty coin as soon as it hits the exchanges much like the scammers that has followed your scam.
Sure the only difference is that I got peanuts, but you got identified as a scam coin/team.

Have fun and happy new year.

EDIT: YES BURN THE FUCKING COINS
AND LIST IT IN AN EXCHANGE
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:05:19 PM

I voted 'other' because I don't really see a solution in the other choices. Then again, I not really high-tech.

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:08:11 PM

I voted 'other' because I don't really see a solution in the other choices. Then again, I not really high-tech.

The other could be to:
Place your scam find coins as a bounty to find the ones who scammed the rest....

Is it doable?

NO.

But you can start from the development team, who apparently didn't think it was a biggy having 5-6 members with 50-100 wallets each  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yeah it only became a problem when others realized that the team was in it and didn't really give a shit...
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:43:15 PM

The other could be to:
Place your scam find coins as a bounty to find the ones who scammed the rest....

Is it doable?

NO.

But you can start from the development team, who apparently didn't think it was a biggy having 5-6 members with 50-100 wallets each  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yeah it only became a problem when others realized that the team was in it and didn't really give a shit...

Besides who used this method, as long as there is no decent protection against this method then this form of distribution is crippled and can only be suspended. Since this method has been used we can no longer speak of a fair distribution so these imo 'so-called patches' are more like an offer you can't refuse because you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't.

On the other hand, if this anti-scam coin is truly created by a team of scammers purposely trying undermine the efforts of anti-scammers offering free distribution and the outlook of a better (cryp-)tomorrow, then this party has been one big red herring everyone has been following, exactly as programmed predicted.

I think it's more important to be aware of that and ask who's really responsible. This is Cryptoland, where sometimes there's a prize behind door #2 but mostly there are no doors.

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:17:00 PM

-snip-

On the other hand, if this anti-scam coin is truly created by a team of scammers purposely trying undermine the efforts of anti-scammers offering free distribution and the outlook of a better (cryp-)tomorrow, then this party has been one big red herring everyone has been following, exactly as programmed predicted.

-snip-

An anti-scam team let's things flow because it is no biggy at the time  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Do you see the irony in this?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: