Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:51:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Paycoin (XPY) Failed  (Read 7658 times)
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 12:21:34 PM

i have a coin. i will sell it to you for $4. i GUARANTEE i will buy it back at $20.

sound fair?

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 12:25:05 PM

But seems that many people forget that they always say to everybody, "our floor price is protected" we play with big partners, these partners was bought at 4$ all our stock is the reason to not allow new customers to the early stage...

What happends if XPY dont reach the floor price?
This can not happend. the start price is in 20$, but only if you sell it to paybase....

Mailing:
"Last call to XPY holders" Buy more paycoin until the floor price is reached."

I was buy in 0.039/0.041... now my investment falled from 2400 USD to 800 USD... just Amazing... no xmas for me or my family like as others... but oh! nothing happends... im a troll.

Thanks guys to clarify... i never was concerned about im a troll.
At least now i have clear who i am.... A Troll!

lol.

3 days ago people were screaming BUY PAYCOIN. Now everyone is screaming sell Paycoin.

Never invest what you can't afford to lose and I'm $150 on debt as well so don't feel bad. We all gonna make it.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 12:26:36 PM

But seems that many people forget that they always say to everybody, "our floor price is protected" we play with big partners, these partners was bought at 4$ all our stock is the reason to not allow new customers to the early stage...

This can not happend. the start price is in 20$, but only if you sell it to paybase....

Mailing:

I was buy in 0.039/0.041... now my investment falled from 2400 USD to 800 USD... just Amazing... no xmas for me or my family like as others... but oh! nothing happends... im a troll.

lol.

3 days ago people were screaming BUY PAYCOIN. Now everyone is screaming sell Paycoin.

Never invest what you can't afford to lose and I'm $150 on debt as well so don't feel bad. We all gonna make it.

your 150 bucks is in a scammers pocket. you will never see it again unless the bagholders unite and scam fresh bagholders

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 12:32:45 PM

Mailing:

lol.

your 150 bucks is in a scammers pocket. you will never see it again unless the bagholders unite and scam fresh bagholders

how about no

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tyrexs

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 12:34:01 PM

i have a coin. i will sell it to you for $4. i GUARANTEE i will buy it back at $20.

sound fair?

are you sure for that, xpy back to $20

bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 02:57:16 PM

and how did XMR fail? the only thing that looks like failed to me was your IQ...

so True. Why AUR, IFC, XMR, MAX, DARK, Nubits, XPY and ECT... fail?
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 06:31:48 PM

That doesn't make it a Ponzi. I get it, the company is going through some shit and things look terrible. I could care less which way it goes. But the company does/did sell hardware and makes money in other areas that arent Zencloud and Paycoin. It seems every new scam is a Ponzi and the word is used out of context very often here

Fractional reserve mining companies are ponzi's by definition. They have to take a percentage of their new clients contracts to pay out their old clients to stay afloat. Paycoin is one tool to keep the ponzi afloat while other cloud mining companies popped. Paycoin isn't a ponzi in itself , but the company who controls it likely runs a ponzi operation.

This.

Their scrypt reselling was a ponzi sustained only by delaying shipments...
Then they launched the "cloud mining" ponzi to keep the scrypt re-selling afloat...
Then Paycoin to keep the family of ponzis afloat.

The thing is... only an idiot would "invest" in anything GAW related....
And the US Government is not in the business of protecting idiots from themselves.

So this kind of shit works... until it doesn't...
Every once in a while some US District Attorney throws the book at a Ponzi... and they get 20 years.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:24:43 PM

Their scrypt reselling was a ponzi sustained only by delaying shipments...
Then they launched the "cloud mining" ponzi to keep the scrypt re-selling afloat...

Bullshit. Their reselling was 100% legal and people who bought the miners got them, most without any delays.
Cloud mining was again legal and became unprofitable because of bitcoin crash in September.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Sir Alpha_goy

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:40:13 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 02:26:08 PM by Sir Alpha_goy

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:58:02 PM

I am finding that when you see these massive amount of threads against something that it really is a good indicator of what NOT to do. Take Nubits for example, it only ever got good publicity and people were like "Wow, this is really cool"

I don't really invest in ICO's and launches, I bought a bit of VocalCoin for $80 and had the Dev run away on it but it actually looked pretty decent so I don't know why. Why does everyone insist on jumping legs first into every Coin launch? You have a huge potential of seeing serious issues in the code or it's rewards very early on in the life of a Blockchain.
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:08:56 PM

I am finding that when you see these massive amount of threads against something that it really is a good indicator of what NOT to do. Take Nubits for example, it only ever got good publicity and people were like "Wow, this is really cool"

I don't really invest in ICO's and launches, I bought a bit of VocalCoin for $80 and had the Dev run away on it but it actually looked pretty decent so I don't know why. Why does everyone insist on jumping legs first into every Coin launch? You have a huge potential of seeing serious issues in the code or it's rewards very early on in the life of a Blockchain.
I actually like nubits

Bringing the love back into crypto
TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:10:42 PM

It succeeded. It was built to make Josh and his friends rich and it did that.
If you mistakenly believed that it was going to $20 then its your fault, it was never meant to do that as anybody could see clearly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
sorryforthat

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:35:15 PM

I actually like nubits

I do too, I think we have reached the point where people will now insist on everything being a scam right off the bat. Its sad really.
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:28:00 PM

Is it true that they were claiming they had partnerships with Walmart & Amazon?
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:50:32 PM

They said that soon you would be able to use your pay coins at walmart and amazon. They put walmart, target, and amazon's logos on their website.

Bringing the love back into crypto
rdnkjdi
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:25:58 AM

They said that soon you would be able to use your pay coins at walmart and amazon. They put walmart, target, and amazon's logos on their website.

Oh ... lol

*grunt* this "community"
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:29:25 AM

Oh ... lol

*grunt* this "community"

Oh, also their logo for PayCoin is a registered logo of PaGo, a Point of Sale (POS) company.
rdnkjdi
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:32:54 AM

Oh, also their logo for PayCoin is a registered logo of PaGo, a Point of Sale (POS) company.

What I am unable to comprehend is how they were able to raise ... what I read was ... 50,000,000.  That's 3X Ethereum ...
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:33:53 AM

What I am unable to comprehend is how they were able to raise ... what I read was ... 50,000,000.  That's 3X Ethereum ...

Has anyone seen audited financial statements or any indication that proves it?

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:45:39 AM

Oh ... lol

*grunt* this "community"

This one? Looks like they are in similar business. Maybe they are related or have been bought?
http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/techflash/2013/12/amazon-reportedly-eying-gopago.html

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████