Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:41:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] piWallet - Opensource Online Altcoin Wallet  (Read 29025 times)
fitbobcat (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:03:28 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 01:04:47 AM by fitbobcat

piWallet

piWallet is a fully open source secure online altcoin wallet that works with practically any crypto-coin. piWallet only takes 15 minutes to setup. piWallet is a premium online wallet for free!

Github: http://github.com/johnathanmartin/piWallet

Setup Instructions: https://github.com/johnathanmartin/piWallet/wiki#setup-instructions

Features:
  • Easy Setup - Just change a few config files
  • Support Pin's - Wallet users can eMail you for support and you can verify that account securely with a random, 6 digit pin number
  • 2 Factor Authentication - Extra Security
  • MD5 & SHA1 encryption methods - All passwords and session keys are encrypted or hashed
  • Fancy Admin Dashboard - Easily overview everyones accounts and help with Password Resets, Money Transfers & More
  • Free 24/7 Support - Just shoot me an eMail and I should be able to reply within hours
  • Opensource - piWallet is one of the only opensourced cryptocurrency wallets on github. Besides just being free, you also know you can trust the code.
  • Public API - Make your own applications to use along with piWallet
  • Multiple Language Support - Thanks to @MystPhysX

Simple Login/Register: http://ctrlv.in/337565
Main Page: http://ctrlv.in/337567
Admin Dashboard: http://ctrlv.in/337573

16XxqtX2AcfRt8J4KGWLxQbs8CQVA1HaDW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LOBSTER

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:09:39 PM

Cool project! Just FYI, there is already a hardware wallet called PI- Wallet Lips sealed
fitbobcat (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:17:40 PM

Cool project! Just FYI, there is already a hardware wallet called PI- Wallet Lips sealed

Sad Had no idea about the other wallet

Its too late to go back now Sad

Thanks for the feedback!

LOBSTER

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:48:29 PM

Sad Had no idea about the other wallet

Its too late to go back now Sad

Thanks for the feedback!

www.pi-wallet.com / However Wink
Christian1998

Activity: 474

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:20:24 PM

... Backed have some "bugs" Wink

Best regards
fitbobcat (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:08:23 PM

... Backed have some "bugs" Wink

Best regards

Works perfectly fine, feel free to contribute though.

AgoraLive

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:30:20 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2015, 02:27:10 PM by AgoraLive

This is GREAT thank you!!!!

Could you make language files? That would make this even better Smiley - I'd love to help out here.....

And if would be a good idea to implant a "cold" wallet feature now that we are allready using a db

And perhaps a possibility to add transfer fees..?
ktvichan

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:44:57 AM

Thanks, simple and easy to use
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:55:49 PM

Looks very promising.

Also maker assisted on a mistake we made ourselves and working now Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
fitbobcat (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:25:23 PM

Updates: Please leave the opensource link on the home page ("Powered by piWallet"). If you wish to remove this please consider atleast making a donation. The worst feeling is having someone else take credit for your work.

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 02:58:44 AM

Great and simple script!

If you are interested I would like to help with making new look.

Looking forward to see "password recovery" function and 2fa (maybe this can help https://github.com/PHPGangsta/GoogleAuthenticator )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
PluralEX

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:41:59 AM

Great work, congrats!!! I have a question. Will this work with pos coins? thanks in advance.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 05:25:48 AM

great and light script for online wallet
a nice design and adding some more function will make it very usefull
i think it still need some testing for security purpose
bytezero

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 02:30:22 AM

Does anyone know if this service safe to use? Thanks.
Christian1998

Activity: 474

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 02:49:06 PM

You cant say that any service is "safe".
One of the safest things are Paperwallets.
Best regards
Christian
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:11:53 PM

this is not any service, its an open source script for creating altcoin wallet
feel free to use the script,test and help improve the software
if you find any bug, or security hole report this
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 10:26:54 PM

This is looking pretty impressive.
fitbobcat (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:00:13 PM

http://wallet.fitbobcat.com is now using piWallet and is our official recommended online wallet and demo!

fitbobcat (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:11:04 PM

Great and simple script!

Looking forward to see "password recovery" function and 2fa (maybe this can help https://github.com/PHPGangsta/GoogleAuthenticator )

The password recovery function is something that I haven't thought about until now. This would be a fairly easy process, however, it means that we would need to collect user email addresses. However I will take this into consideration.

For 2factor, All the Authenticators just confuse me so much. It is still a planned feature though.

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 04:13:01 PM

Great and simple script!

The password recovery function is something that I haven't thought about until now. This would be a fairly easy process, however, it means that we would need to collect user email addresses. However I will take this into consideration.

For 2factor, All the Authenticators just confuse me so much. It is still a planned feature though.

I think it is necessary to have password recovery because people lose their pass very often.

You can use something like this https://github.com/panique/php-login-advanced out of box framework with login system with all options.

http://online.freshcoin.net is based on that framework if you want to check.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: