Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:43:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GLBSE] Nefario travelling and unavailable for 48 hours.  (Read 962 times)
glbse (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2012, 04:06:44 AM

Nefario is currently on his way to China for a few months. While he is in transit he will be unavailable to handle support problems for approximately 48 hours. I will be monitoring the support@glbse.com email address and the forum, but I can't really fix anything as I am neither qualified for such tasks, nor do I have access to any of the internal GLBSE systems. We have put in place the ability to attend to hot wallet issues while he is traveling.

If you have any problems just email support@glbse.com as you normally would, or post in this thread if you want to I suppose, and I can prioritize tasks for when Nefario is back in action.

Thank you for your patience should any issues arise during this period.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iron77

Activity: 112
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 02, 2012, 04:57:41 AM

Thanks for the update guys keep it up
koin
Legendary

Activity: 873
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2012, 05:02:06 AM

I will be monitoring the support@glbse.com email address and the forum, but I can't really fix anything as I am neither qualified for such tasks, nor do I have access to any of the internal GLBSE systems.

shared forum accounts with no names.  does nobody use a name anymore (even a pseudonym would be better!)
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2012, 05:05:16 AM

I will be monitoring the support@glbse.com email address and the forum, but I can't really fix anything as I am neither qualified for such tasks, nor do I have access to any of the internal GLBSE systems.

shared forum accounts with no names.  does nobody use a name anymore (even a pseudonym would be better!)

This is Spaaaartaaa!

glbse (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2012, 05:18:09 AM

ColdHardMetal runs this account. Now you know as much as you did before Smiley

The support@glbse.com account is temporarily being shared while Nefario is on the road.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: