Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:17:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Silver coins for sale (I accept BTC, LTC, XRP etc), Free Shipping, Escrow Accept  (Read 2203 times)
AcoinL.L.C (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:13:17 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 07:33:58 PM by AcoinL.L.C

Trying to sell some physical coins, would prefer to avoid Ebay's fees (and seller limits  Roll Eyes), Im also willing to use escrow (monbux), though I have quite a bit of trust. All prices include shipping, and I provide tracking. My prices are fairly firm, but Im open to offers, all prices are lower than anything on eBay at the time of this post.

Payment Methods accepted:
Bitcoin
XRP (Ripple)
Litecoin
Fluttercoin
PayPal (I reserve the right to cancel PayPal purchases)

$1 FV 90% "Junk" Silver: $16.50 (100+ available)

Roll of BU (brilliant uncirculated) 90% Silver Roosevelt Dimes (50 coins): $100

Roll of 35% Silver War Nickels (40 coins): $45

ICG MS64 FB 1944-S Mercury Dime: $35

ICG MS66 1956-D 90% Silver Quarter: $40

George Washington 1982 Commemorative 90% Silver Half Dollar Proof (w/ original box): $11 (13 available)

2000-P Proof Silver American Eagle (w/ original box): $50

1984 Los Angeles Olympics 90% Silver Proof Dollar: $20

NGC MS64 1964 90% Silver Roosevelt Dime (Rainbow Tone): $15

NGC MS64 1963 Silver Dime: $15

NGC MS64 1935 Walking Liberty: $90

NGC MS63 1954 Silver Franklin Half Dollar: $25

NGC MS63 1880-S Morgan Silver Dollar: $60

I have many more coins / sports memorabilia etc for sale, starting with this to see if theres any interest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Braedo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

BtcMarkets - Australian Bitcoin Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 12:24:37 PM

Any other slabbed coins from other countries?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
██████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ██████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, double dice] ↑↓
AcoinL.L.C (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 11:34:04 PM

Any other slabbed coins from other countries?

Unfortunately I focus on US for slabs, but I have thousands of foreign coins in 2x2's, dealer graded, huge collection I bought out a few years ago, very few moderns in it.
Braedo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

BtcMarkets - Australian Bitcoin Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 02:14:52 AM

Anything Australian?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
██████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ██████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, double dice] ↑↓
kimosan

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:42:08 AM

Marking this to remind myself to check back. Nice coins.
AcoinL.L.C (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:31:01 PM

Anything Australian?
I know there are some in my foreign 2x2 lot, but to many to sort through. I might consider doing a "grab bag" style sales for the foreign ones if theres interest for it. Ive seen a few silver ones strewn in there, most of the coins are ~50-100 years old, dealer graded and some are priced:

I prefer Austrian silver personally

Marking this to remind myself to check back. Nice coins.

Thanks, if theres interest for coins on this forum I will offer my better stuff (some NGC MS65 morgans, NGC MS gold coins (MS64 1911-D $20 eagle) etc) as well.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 11:09:32 PM

Dumb Q

What does ICG MS64 FB 1944-S mean?  Well I know what the 1944 means, but what is all the other stuff?
AcoinL.L.C (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:39:56 AM

Dumb Q

What does ICG MS64 FB 1944-S mean?  Well I know what the 1944 means, but what is all the other stuff?

ICG is a grading company, MS64 is the coins grade (out of 70), MS60 and higher is considered uncirculated,  FB means full bands (you can read more about it here: Full Bands), and the S is the mint mark (San Francisco)
camolist

Activity: 896

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 08:48:51 AM

90% "junk" silver $1s worth is 11.94 usd silver content

even with shipping included what is the justification for $18 per dollars ? it does not cost $6 to ship 4 quarters let alone if more then a dollars worth was bought and combined shipping

i see it being sold by some big name places for ~13 per $1

TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 10:21:48 AM

I know there are some in my foreign 2x2 lot, but to many to sort through. I might consider doing a "grab bag" style sales for the foreign ones if theres interest for it. Ive seen a few silver ones strewn in there, most of the coins are ~50-100 years old, dealer graded and some are priced:
https://i.imgur.com/bS7pJwa.jpg

A true numismatic detected Smiley
Thanks for sharing and good luck with the sale.

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
AcoinL.L.C (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:55:00 AM

90% "junk" silver $1s worth is 11.94 usd silver content

even with shipping included what is the justification for $18 per dollars ? it does not cost $6 to ship 4 quarters let alone if more then a dollars worth was bought and combined shipping

i see it being sold by some big name places for ~13 per $1

Your free to purchase from other sellers, 90% junk silver carries a premium, and I don't know where you got $13 from, the cheapest bulk suppliers charge ~$14, and most have minimum order quantities. You should also note that I have the coins on hand, I know from first hand experience that many online coin dealers sell more then they have in stock at the time which can result in delays. Im in no rush to sell, my prices are better then similar on eBay, and if someone is interested in a larger order I would be willing to cut them a deal.

https://i.imgur.com/bS7pJwa.jpg

A true numismatic detected Smiley
Thanks for sharing and good luck with the sale.

Thanks!
camolist

Activity: 896

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 06:39:59 AM

Your free to purchase from other sellers, 90% junk silver carries a premium, and I don't know where you got $13 from, the cheapest bulk suppliers charge ~$14, and most have minimum order quantities. You should also note that I have the coins on hand, I know from first hand experience that many online coin dealers sell more then they have in stock at the time which can result in delays. Im in no rush to sell, my prices are better then similar on eBay, and if someone is interested in a larger order I would be willing to cut them a deal.

"prices similar to ebay" well there is your problem. ebay and paypal charge sellers 13% that they have to make up for....accepting bitcoin costs you at most 1%

apmex individual dollars of 90% are at $14 that is not bulk (imo LOL)
free shipping on orders over $99 as well...

and im guessing they would not have stock issues...

just pointing out...if you are serious about sales take the advise if not so be it

AcoinL.L.C (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:47:59 AM

"prices similar to ebay" well there is your problem. ebay and paypal charge sellers 13% that they have to make up for....accepting bitcoin costs you at most 1%

just pointing out...if you are serious about sales take the advise if not so be it

Apmex doesn't accept crypto-currencies, and an individual unit would cost closer to my asking price with shipping included. Again, Im not in a rush.
Window2Wall

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:16:36 AM

Apmex doesn't accept crypto-currencies, and an individual unit would cost closer to my asking price with shipping included. Again, Im not in a rush.
Well not accepting bitcoin will increase Apmex's cost so they should be charging higher prices, not lower ones. It would not be difficult to sell bitcoin and then use a credit card to buy on Apmex and get 1% cash back (with a rewards card) - the reason credit cards are so expensive to use is because there are hidden charges in the forum of higher prices that merchants needs to pay in order to make up for them themselves paying high fees.

Granted it is a free market, however I don't think your argument that you use to backup your prices is valid. 
AcoinL.L.C (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:57:06 PM

Well not accepting bitcoin will increase Apmex's cost so they should be charging higher prices, not lower ones. It would not be difficult to sell bitcoin and then use a credit card to buy on Apmex and get 1% cash back (with a rewards card) - the reason credit cards are so expensive to use is because there are hidden charges in the forum of higher prices that merchants needs to pay in order to make up for them themselves paying high fees.

Granted it is a free market, however I don't think your argument that you use to backup your prices is valid. 

The fees they pay is irrelevant, the point is you can't buy anything on their site with crypto-currencies. As stated, prices are negotiable and include shipping. If there is any interest in numismatic coins I have dozens more graded coins available as well as unslabbed.
AcoinL.L.C (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:38:39 PM

Lowered prices across the board.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:56:05 AM

I want to trust you and buy something, but you have a lot of negative reputation left against your name?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 08:38:51 PM

I want to trust you and buy something, but you have a lot of negative reputation left against your name?

I don't see any negative feedback against OP that is actually valid. From looking at his negatives, they all appear to be from scammers who retaliated against OP for marking them as scammers. Aside from that, he actually has much positive trust feedback from successful trades.

Besides, if you want to buy but are still cautious, use a trusted escrow. But I personally see no reason to not trust the seller in this instance. I would send BTC first, but that is just my personal opinion and everyone should make their own judgment calls.

TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 09:12:09 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2015, 07:06:18 AM by TookDk

Basically what snarlpill said.

Further: I would not hesitate doing business with AcoinL.L.C, his feedback looks pretty ok to me.

The users who gave him neg count as zero on my trust list. Moreover some of the positive feedback he got is from people that is part of my trust network, so he lights up all green here.

Just use an escrow and mutual agree on the terms before the transaction, then should you be good Smiley  

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
AcoinL.L.C (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:29:46 AM

If your worried about my trust ratings we can always use escrow  Wink

As to my feedback: I have 36 positive ratings that each represent an actual trade, the negative trust given to me has no base (have never done a transaction with any of the people who left me negative). This forum really needs to eliminate trust all together and just make it a feedback page so trust doesn't get buried under "untrusted feedback".
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: